Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Graphing suggestions / requests Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-01-16 11:42 PM

User image

Master
San Diego, CA
Subject: Graphing suggestions / requests

Hi Ron,

This site just keeps getting better and better!  Congrats on starting a monster!!

I was wondering the following graphing scenario is doable:

I'd like to be able to compare my stats to my peers.  It would be really cool if you could compare your weekly/monthy/yearly totals with the entire population of BTers.  How does my average training time, distance or pace compare?  For extra grins, maybe it could be further selectable by other demographics (sex, age).

If people also provided some other tidbits, this could get even better.  What if each persons training log had a place to log their current stats like:  PRs at different run lengths, swim interval times for 100 free, max biking pace ever (or for the week).  You could then also have the "compare" feature avaiable for these data items.  That would be totally cool. 

And lastly, I thin that there should be either a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual (whatever makes sense to you) recognition for thingd like the most swim, bike, or run times/distances, as well as the most races, or when a BTer wins a race, or whatever...

Sounds like a lot....  just some ideas.  

If theres anything you need help with on the site, please let me know.  I'm still trying to identify some good ways to use my PDA and synchronize training/nutrition data with BT.... 

Edited by dhyte 2005-01-16 11:43 PM

2005-01-18 10:55 PM
in reply to: #104619

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Graphing suggestions / requests

good call dhyte...along your ideas, i have been thinking about a 'training blog homepage'...giving just these stats in summary, and lots of other cools stuff to get lost in for blogging.  this will be a fun project once we get it going...i will let you bug test it and give me feedback and ideas.  more later.

2005-01-19 8:36 AM
in reply to: #105587

User image

Master
San Diego, CA
Subject: RE: Graphing suggestions / requests
Sounds great. Let me know what I can do to help.Danny
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Graphing suggestions / requests Rss Feed