General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to the sport Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-08-19 5:16 PM

User image

New user

Subject: New to the sport
Anyone out there want to train with a beginner? I've started training for a triathalon (it's on my bucket list). I live in Tualatin, am 42 YOF out of shape but have a lot of heart! I am training in the mornings from 8:30-10. If you are dedicated to having some fun, getting in shape and trying new things, let me know!!  Everyone on this website has inspired me! Annie

2009-08-20 10:21 AM
in reply to: #2358930

New user

Subject: RE: New to the sport
I would love to train with a beginner, but Bend is quite a commute. Have fun preparing. I decided 6 weeks before the Redmond Tri to go for it. The only regret I had was not spending enough time in the pool. Best of luck to you. Ted
2009-08-20 1:05 PM
in reply to: #2358930

Regular
Bronze member
Subject: RE: New to the sport
Welcome to the sport.  You will have a blast.  I'm new this year to triathlons and have been loving every minute of it.  I can't train during the times that you do.  But did want to let you know that there are several triathlon clubs in the area, the Portland Triathlon Club and the Gecko Tri Club are two that I know about.  If you haven't checked them out, I recommend it.  I'll bet that there are some people out there that can train when you do.
Erica
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to the sport Rss Feed