Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Congrats and thanks to all Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2010-05-18 2:46 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
Subject: Congrats and thanks to all
I want to congratulate everyone who raced recently, and thank you for sharing your stories in the Race Reports. (I am too lazy to write a comment in each report...)

I loved reading of everyone's success and adventures in the race reports - some of them (you all know who,  'cuz  they  'Haz' me in stitches...   are hilarious!!

I have been going through a tough time lately, with an illness, shortage of work, and the deaths of my brother and a friend, and the finances are such that I will likely not be able to enter an event this year. Reading everyone's reports and sucesses has been very inspriring and uplifting.

I just wanted you to know that even if there is no comment left, at least some of us are really enjoying what you share on this website.

2010-05-18 3:07 PM
in reply to: #2866472

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2010-05-18 9:39 PM
in reply to: #2866516

Expert
Pitt Meadows, BC
Subject: RE: Congrats and thanks to all
DrLeah - 2010-05-18 1:07 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that things have been going roughly for you lately.  I hope you can at least get out and do some training for the mental health aspect of it.

Yah, that Haz is quite the card ... just don't encourage him cuz then you'll never hear the end of it ...

Yep, what she said! ^
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Congrats and thanks to all Rss Feed