Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » Winter in Alberta Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2012-01-08 10:49 AM

User image

Wetaskiwin Canada
Subject: Winter in Alberta

I know it's winter in Alberta and that is probably the reason that there isn't much activity in this forum.

My name is Eddy and i am new to triathlon, and wondering if there is anybody here that is from the Wetaskiwin area that would be interested in cycling together once the winter is over. I would also like some tips over the Wetaskiwin & Beaumont sprint triathlons, anybody here competed in them? what's the course like? hilly, flat what can I expect? Looking forward to any reply.

Thx Eddy.

2012-01-10 1:58 PM
in reply to: #3977911

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
Subject: RE: Winter in Alberta
Drago - 2012-01-08 9:49 AM

I know it's winter in Alberta and that is probably the reason that there isn't much activity in this forum.

My name is Eddy and i am new to triathlon, and wondering if there is anybody here that is from the Wetaskiwin area that would be interested in cycling together once the winter is over. I would also like some tips over the Wetaskiwin & Beaumont sprint triathlons, anybody here competed in them? what's the course like? hilly, flat what can I expect? Looking forward to any reply.

Thx Eddy.

Your best bet would be to go onto their respective websites and they should have course info. You can run/drive the bike and run course to know the terrain. Of course both are pool swims so that is a non issue.

2012-01-15 2:00 PM
in reply to: #3977911

Subject: RE: Winter in Alberta

Not a bad idea...there must be triathletes around with races in both locations.  The Race Director for Wetaskiwin is a great guy, that would be a good place to start.

Id love to join in, but its almost 60 minutes from Spruce Grove...

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » Winter in Alberta Rss Feed