General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Preparing for PHLA Tri -- Sunday morning course of events Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-06-22 6:55 PM

Regular
Subject: Preparing for PHLA Tri -- Sunday morning course of events
Right. So, I'm getting pretty pumped for Sunday. There are some questions that I'm hoping I can get resolved before then... Let's begin.

Check in starts @ 5am right, so that's about the time I want to be there. My wave is going off @ 7:40 am. So, between 5am and 6:50 am, the last bus time to the boathouse, I can access the transition area and get ready.

So, what I'm wondering is when and where should I get into the wetsuit? Should I have it on and folded down when I go to get on the bus to go to the boathouse?

Also, what about the bike? I'm going to drive over and park. Should I get checked in, find my T1 area, get body marked, and then go back and get my stuff and set up T1??? Or should I bring the bike and stuff with me and walk around with it? I'm just picturing a lot of people and a lot of chaos...

2007-06-22 8:24 PM
in reply to: #856628

User image

Regular
Stowe, PA
Subject: RE: Preparing for PHLA Tri -- Sunday morning course of events
You have to park by Memorial Hall. Cart all your gear down to the transition area, get marked, and set up your spot. You can carry your wetsuit with you for the bus ride to the swim start. They have porta-johns at the swim start and it sounds like you'll have plenty of time.
2007-06-22 8:27 PM
in reply to: #856687

Champion
South Jersey
Subject: RE: Preparing for PHLA Tri -- Sunday morning course of events

I'll be putting my wetsuit on at the swim start. If you do that, just make sure you apply the body glide (or whatever you use) before you catch the bus or bring it with you to the swim start.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Preparing for PHLA Tri -- Sunday morning course of events Rss Feed