Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Are You Getting Started in Triathlon??? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-18 10:17 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Are You Getting Started in Triathlon???
Are you unsure of where to start with your triathlon training and need some helpful hints to start your season off right? Do you have questions about gear, programs, medical advice, and more? Stop by Westwood Cycle in Port Coquitlam and ask for Josh, local triathlete. Just because you've sign up for a triathlon doesn't mean you're going to International Ironman in Kona tomorrow. We start off with a few basic priciples and build on them. Do you have coaches to guide you along? We can help you track those down as well. I have a lot basic tools for training, literature to prevent injuries and will be holding seminars in Spring before the start of the season. I look forward to meeting everyone out at the events. Our first event for the season will start with Popeye's Hyde Creek Classic. See you in May!

Josh @ Port Coquitlam location
westwoodcycle.ca
email: [email protected]

(Westwood CycleLOGO.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Westwood CycleLOGO.jpg (47KB - 18 downloads)

2010-12-20 10:07 AM
in reply to: #3253274

User image

Expert
Pitt Meadows, BC
Subject: RE: Are You Getting Started in Triathlon???
So, maybe I'm totally getting this wrong....but didn't I just see a post from you in another thread saying that you're new to triathlon? And you were asking a bunch of questions about getting started, etc?
2010-12-20 3:10 PM
in reply to: #3253274

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
VanCityJ..

I had a look at the post in question - it seems that the OP is a rookie with regard to the Vancouver triathlon itself, and not the sport of triathlon??

Having said that, it did seem to me 'a bit'    spammish/commercial posting an advertising infomercial post on his first posts to the forum...

Season's Best Wishes to All !!
2010-12-21 11:47 AM
in reply to: #3255382

User image

Expert
Pitt Meadows, BC
triosaurus - 2010-12-20 1:10 PM

VanCityJ..

I had a look at the post in question - it seems that the OP is a rookie with regard to the Vancouver triathlon itself, and not the sport of triathlon??

Having said that, it did seem to me 'a bit'    spammish/commercial posting an advertising infomercial post on his first posts to the forum...

Season's Best Wishes to All !!
Ah, I see what you are saying....maybe you're right
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Are You Getting Started in Triathlon??? Rss Feed