Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-07-02 7:08 PM

User image

Chicago
Subject: Custom Plan

I created a 'Gold' member custom plan, but don't think I'm able to see the details of the workouts.  The workouts are pretty basic.  Do I need to choose one of the bulk plans to get detailed workouts?  Also I don't see how to add strength & core to my custom workouts. 

Thanks!

2012-07-02 8:07 PM
in reply to: #4291556

User image

Chicago
Subject: RE: Custom Plan

I just noticed the plan gets more detailed in later weeks.  I'm in mid-season training, and I think this plan is building a base.  I still don't see any links to videos for drills and still not sure how to add strength/core.

2012-07-03 12:32 AM
in reply to: #4291556

User image

Chicago
Okay, I realized I needed to start a plan that went back to when I actually started training.  This got me to workouts more appropriate for my current fitness.  Still, don't know how to access training videos or how to add strength/core workouts into my calendar.  Sorry for all the updates  Laughing
2012-07-04 10:21 AM
in reply to: #4291907

User image

Champion
Gold member

You will see on July 6 for example, the hyperlinked terms, those will take you to videos on those terms (isolated leg training, closed fist drill, etc).

Adding strength and core work.  We don't have strength and core exercises for the Gold plans yet, but what you can do is A - find a silver plan and only import the strength part of a plan on top of your gold plan, or B - Edit your planned training to include your own workouts.

New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Rss Feed