UK Triathlon Forum England » Any Yanks in London? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-05 6:16 PM

London
Subject: Any Yanks in London?
Been looking for a training group over here. I know this is a US site, but I'm American damn it and I need to train with someone and there just isn't a tri club in my part of London. Got any friends across the pond?

2006-03-23 7:04 AM
in reply to: #169024

User image

New user

Subject: RE: Any Yanks in London?
Yep Im an Amerian living over here, but in Gloucestershire not London

Good to hear there are other Yanks in the UK doing tri
2006-10-17 3:14 AM

User image

Andrews AFB
Hi! I live in west London (transplanted Texan) but I'm nowhere NEAR your level of training I'm sure. I just started all of this...yesterday! lol And I have a long long way to go. I'd love to train with some people...or at least get together occasionally and chat about how training is going. If you find a group that welcomes exceptionally low-level trainers I'd love to know about it and if I happen across any info I'll be sure to pass it back to you. What part of London are you in? Angela
2007-11-28 8:22 AM
in reply to: #570556

User image

Veteran
Epsom, Surrey, UK
I'm in London! Well, Surrey (Epsom).

Looking for people to train with and meeting some more Am's would be fun
2008-03-02 8:21 AM

Huntingdon, UK
I am just North of London up the A-14 or M11 however you chose. I live in Huntingdon, CAMBS.

There are numeorus Americans up here as there is an RAF Base near by that has a lot of Americans stationed there. A couple of us do Tri's. PM me if you want to get together sometime and train. London isn't to far away.

New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Any Yanks in London? Rss Feed