Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump voters are all racists! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-30 1:09 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Trump voters are all racists!
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/30/cnn-guest-trump-supporters-racist...

"Trump has emboldened people in the U.S. to be more open about their racism and bigotry."

LOL So in other words, we have always been racists but had learned to keep our racists opinions to ourselves....then Trump comes along.....

I keep saying all the Trump-hating just drives up Trump's support. People like to pull for the underdog....the guy who is pounded ruthlessly every day.

2018-05-30 1:18 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Trump voters are all racists!
They what created the Trump phenomena. Ordinary people just tired of the non-stop race baiting, phobic remarks and open hostility for having an opinion that doesn't follow the liberal narrative. Trump saw that frustration and rode it to the WH. Somehow Trump and those that support him are responsible for Roseanne Barr shooting her mouth off? More of the same BS that will just strengthen their resolve.

Maybe that's why anti-Trump people are having such a bad case of TDS and PEBH still. They built that sh**te and are having heck of time accepting that fact.
2018-05-30 1:36 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro

I never voted FOR President Trump......and I won't vote because of him this November, or for FOR him 2 years from now.  I am voting against the idea that if I don't think like a liberal, I am somehow "deplorable", or "racist", or whatever other label those boneheads want to slap on me. 

i don't know how much more deplorable or racist I can get to them......but I damn sure know how many times I can vote against them and say NO to their policies......EVERY DAMN TIME.

2018-05-30 1:37 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

They what created the Trump phenomena. Ordinary people just tired of the non-stop race baiting, phobic remarks and open hostility for having an opinion that doesn't follow the liberal narrative. Trump saw that frustration and rode it to the WH. Somehow Trump and those that support him are responsible for Roseanne Barr shooting her mouth off? More of the same BS that will just strengthen their resolve.

Maybe that's why anti-Trump people are having such a bad case of TDS and PEBH still. They built that sh**te and are having heck of time accepting that fact.

Good analysis! I totally agree. So hows come CNN doesn't offer us jobs for our keen political insight?

I had to laugh out loud a few days ago when I flipped to CNN and the CNN host announced they were going to discuss NK talks with 'CNN international affairs expert' (or some such title). I look and I swear to Pete this kid looked to be about 22 years old! My guess is he recently got his degree in journalism/polysci/international studies and CNN knighted him an expert! I immediately flipped the channel. Had no interest at all in that kid's opinions. If you are gonna be called an expert you need to have a little grey in your hair or you have no credibility.

2018-05-30 1:53 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

RE Roseanne:

Sanofi US, which produces Ambien, wrote on Twitter: "...People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!

I always chuckle when I see drug commercials on TV. I love the one for a drug for quitting cigarette smoking. It list all the potential side-effects and includes, "suicidal thoughts". Wonderful, 'we can try to help you quit smoking but you might just want to kill yourself!'

2018-05-31 11:22 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Rogillio

RE Roseanne:

Sanofi US, which produces Ambien, wrote on Twitter: "...People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!

I always chuckle when I see drug commercials on TV. I love the one for a drug for quitting cigarette smoking. It list all the potential side-effects and includes, "suicidal thoughts". Wonderful, 'we can try to help you quit smoking but you might just want to kill yourself!'

Or the one for non small cell lung cancer. "Avastin is available by prescription only." Oh dang. "Honey, I think I gots some lung cancer going on, could you be a dear and run down to Walgreens and get something for it? I think it's either called Avastin or NyQuil, get both just in case."

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump voters are all racists! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Trump voters are stupid

Started by Rogillio
Views: 365 Posts: 1

2018-04-02 8:27 AM Rogillio

Donald Trump, keeper of promises

Started by Rogillio
Views: 552 Posts: 4

2017-12-07 1:23 PM tuwood

Trump Shrinks Federal Monuments In Utah