Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » Hello Canadian and/or Albertan Triathletes Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2004-12-31 8:39 PM

User image

Lethbridge AB
Subject: Hello Canadian and/or Albertan Triathletes
Hello is there anyone in Southern Alberta or Southern BC that would like to share thoughts on winter training and mabey get together to brainstorm ways to improve your training when you can't always make it in to swim or outside for the run or bike. I am just getting back into the sport and I am sure a bit of support would go a long way. Mabey we could train on-line then plan some races to do as a group, however it goes the more fun the better

2005-10-18 9:44 PM
in reply to: #97738

User image

Extreme Veteran
Niagara Falls, Ont
Subject: RE: Hello Canadian and/or Albertan Triathletes
try PMing micabrew, i think hes from lethbridge.
2006-05-18 10:25 PM

Hey, I'm in Alberta as well. Red Deer, to be exact. I'm pretty new - I did a sprint last summer, but have totally slacked off since. So I doubt I have much to offer by way of suggestions, etc. However, I do have a friend who does half-Ironman's, and I'm happy to pass along any training tips she has! She's back in Halifax, but trust me, the weather can seriously suck out there, and she's hard-core.

Doesn't look like we're going to have to worry about cold weather for a while though!
2006-05-27 3:22 PM

Hello from Lethbridge

I'm JUST starting this sport with a super sprint on July 16th (Stanley Park, Calgary) but I have access to a decent gym at the University during the off season plus, we're building a new fitness centre on campus but if anyone has some different ideas, I would love to hear 'em

Anyone else going to be at Stanley Park?

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » Hello Canadian and/or Albertan Triathletes Rss Feed