Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 6

2009-01-03 3:40 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
Subject: southwestmba's group - full
Name: Southwestmba/Andy
Story: Entering my 7th season do Tris. Started to lose weight (lost 65 pounds) and get in shape but it has become a passion. I finished 6th to last my first sprint with a 9.8 mph bike split, but I was totally hooked. My second season I did an olympic, my third a Half Ironman, and at the end of my fourth I completed Ironman Florida. The next year I won a lottery spot and got to compete in the Ironman World Championships in Kona, HI. Last year I cut back and only di IM RI 70.3, Timberman, and the fall IMAZ. While I have improved greatly since that first race, the most important thing for me is having a good time and enjoying training and the experience of racing. This sport is so unique, I have met World Champions, (Andy Potts, Natash Badmana, Chrissie Wellington) and they are as down to earth and friendly as any triathete you would meet at a local race. Triathlon is a great sport and has helped my grow in many way and achieve many goals and a few lifelong dreams and I would love to help folks get into it and achieve their goals.

Family Status: Married with 2 boys (12 and 8).

Training Status: Training for a few hilly/ challenging HIMs(Black Bear HIM and Mooseman HIM) and IM (IM UK -don't know what the course is like since they are changing venues). I do a lot of base distance work and hills, not much emphasis on speed. Just got a Computrainer for Xmas, so I see a lot of cycling in my future.

2008 Races: New Jersey Devilman HIM 5:26:01 (PR), IM Rhode Island 70.3 5:46:25, Timerberman HIM 5:59:02, Fall Ironman AZ 13:03:59, and Boston Marathon 4:11:06.
2009 Races Planned: Black Bear HIM, Mooseman TriFestival Bullmoose Challenge (Olympic and HIM same weekend), Ironman UK.

Weightloss: I lost about 55 pounds my first year from 230 to 175, and have maintained that weight until this year when I dropped another 5-10 pounds to help reduced the ponding on my knees.

Why a good mentor?: As I am starting my 7th season, having completed 3 Ironmans, 9 HIMS, 7 marathons, 15 half marathons, and over 40 Tris and DUs, I have learned a lot of things the hard way. I am self coached, have have to balance family, a demandding job with quite a bit of travel, but along the way have improved greatly (Bike splits from a 9.8 mph ave to 21+ mph, running from 9 min miles to 7 min miles, and swim from struggling to breath to 1:42/100 ave for an ironman swim). I am a MOPer, who has been able to do 3 ironmans keeping training volumes to 10-12 hour week max.

Edited by southwestmba 2009-01-09 8:19 PM

2009-01-06 8:56 PM
in reply to: #1884401

Buffalo, NY
Subject: RE: southwestmba's group - open

Andy,

My name is Steve and live in Buffalo, NY.  I have three children, a daughter (13) and two boys (10, 5).  I ran my first tri, a sprint, in September with the goal of showing my children that if you put your mind to something then you can accomplish anything.  I lost 25 pounds and am down to 235.  I have recommitted myself to running several more triathlons this year and am currently considering joining Team in Training.  The local meeting is comming up in a week and I am thinking that I can use this experience to have my children see me do something that benefits others.  It culminates with an Olympic Tri in Philadelphia.

Prior to this week I have been limiting my training to running but am now back on the bike and will be swimming tomorrow.  The training has become a habit for me as I get up at 4:30 to make it happen.  I am now trying to focus on my nutrition because it has been awful and needs to change. For the new year I set a FEW goals for my self. Focus on:

Food

Exercise

Weight 

The reasons I selected your group is because I like the experience you have with a life changing experience as well as the thought of pushing oneself.  It reminds me of my Marine Corps days and the thrill that comes from kicking your own butt.

Steve

2009-01-07 1:08 PM

User image

Expert
West Palm Beach, FL

Hey Andy,

Me: I'm a 40 year old, 6'1" 228 pound, married father of 3 with a new business that has me working 6 days/70 hours a week.  

Early last year, soon after starting the business, I noticed that I started putting on (more) weight from becoming increasingly sedentary so I started running.  In August a buddy asked me on a Friday if I wanted to do a sprint tri that Sunday.  I said yes and 48 hours later I was a triathlete.  I started training a bit harder and did another sprint in October and took 15 minutes off my previous time.  I was encouraged by my progress so I've been working on building my base and get maybe 5-6 hours of training time in per week.  My training isn't very structured in that I try to workout every day in a short time window, usually in the mornings and train whatever is appropriate given the weather.  Sundays are my only day off so that's the only time do exercise for more than an hour, either a long run or ride.

This is my first stab ever at endurance sports.  I was a combat athlete (wrestling, jiu jitsu) for a long time but those disciplines were entirely anaerobic.  Explosive strength was what I've always been good at.  Moving fast: not so much.  

The only race I'm booked for thus far is a Oli in mid-March.  I'm sure I'll do 3-4 more sprints and another Oli later in the year.  I'd like to try to do a 70.3 late in the season but I want to be realistic about the time I'd be able to carve out to train appropriately.

My goals this year are broad and basic.  Ultimately I want to continue to improve my fitness and be a healthier person.  I have a responsibility to my family to be healthy so that's my main motivation.  I need to fix my nutrition and that goes beyond just eating better.  I have a bad habit of ignoring my hydration needs and eating before, during or after longer workouts.  I could care less about the # on the scale but I would like to get lighter and leaner so I can get a little faster, especially on the run.  I look forward to being a part of this group!

2009-01-07 5:38 PM

New user

Hey Andy, this is Garfield Johnson from Nova Scotia, Canada.

I would like to join your mentorship group.

I am just about to celebrate my 43rd birthday, am married with 2 children, 10 and 13.

I participated in my first tri event on Aug 17, 2008 (sprint), with only about 5 weeks prep. Prior to that I had never ran any distance greater than 1/2 km without dying, never swam laps, and mountain biked a few times. And prior to the 5 weeks of training didn't even know anything about triathlons.

My biggest challenges are training in the off-season and improving my speed in all 3 disciplines.

I haven't done a lot of formal thinking about the sport I just know that I am hooked and want to participate in more races in the future.

I am also more interested in XTERRA events (didn't even know what that was until 2 weeks ago) but apparently there is not much happening in my area so may have to put that one on hold or organize something myself.

So, not sure what is next but at least this is a start.

Cheers for now,

Garfield

2009-01-07 6:57 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
Welcome aboard Steve, Spleen, and Garfield.

How are you all doing? This is my first time at being a mentor but I really hope to help you out . Hopefully everyone is using the logs here on BT, it is a great feature and lets me and the rest of the group look in on you and see how you are doing, and give you a pat on the back (or kick in the butt) as needed. I also find it helpfull to put your goal out for everyone to see them. That always made me feel some level of accountablity.

Talk to you all soon.

Andy

Edited by southwestmba 2009-01-07 6:58 PM
2009-01-07 10:52 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
You guys pumped me up! I was going to be lazy and play poker tonight, but having my mentor group go live changed my outlook and I did a brisk 25 miles on the computrainer downstairs.

Since a few of you are just starting out, it might be a good idea to know what kind of equipment you have. IE What kind of bike you have, do you have an indoor trainer (important for winter and to fit bike rides in at night after the kds finally go to sleep). Do you have access to a pool or gym?

I did my most of my first 2 years on a Target Special Mountain Bike (literally 2 for $30), before upgrading to a road bike. I did invest in a indoor trainer after I moved away from Southern California to Philly. I started with a wind resistance trainer (cheap but loud), upgraded to a fluid trainer (bit more expensive, but quiter and simulates outdoor riding better), and this year my wife bought me a Computrainer for Xmas (great tool and alot of fun). I am a member of my local YMCA which has several pools and an indoor track. I am also fortunate that my office has a locker room and showers so I can run at lunch most days. I highly recommend running at lunch, it breaks up the day(making you more productive the 2nd half of the day), allows you to get in a run and maximizes your family time after work. I perfer to run outside year round( except when its icey or raining) but I don't cycle outdoors much in the winter.

Happy training.

Andy

2009-01-08 10:22 AM

User image

Expert
West Palm Beach, FL

Hey folks,

Well I'm in West Palm Beach so training is year 'round down here.  BTW, I moved here from Philly; I miss that town a lot.

Running is the easiest thing to do here, and the thing I like least.  It's boring and I'm slow.  Plus, I've hardly run since tweaking my posterior tibial tendon on the right side in late November.  I am a clyde and a severe pronantor so I'm not shocked that I ended up getting hurt when I overdid running in Nov.  Ran 2 miles yesterday with little pain (though my heart rate soared!); gonna continue to take it easy for the next month and maybe run just 1x a week and see how the foot is coming along.  I'm also stretching and doing a couple other things to rehab this injury.

Got a bike in November, a used '06 Specialized Allez Elite with aero bars and a Shimano flight deck, 105 group and a couple small upgrades.  Been riding mostly these days since the achy foot.  This is my first road bike and I'm beginning to feel more comfortable.  I'm fortunate in that my buddy who got me to do that first tri is a pretty accomplished cyclist.  I did my first 35 miler with him the other day and I felt pretty good.  I have another friend who was a former US Nat'l team member and cycle pro, so I have some tutoring available to me.  Right now I'm trying to get over the idea of spending $200 for a real bike fit.  

My swim training has it's plusses and minuses.  Pool training is impossible because of my work schedule.  The good news is that we live 6 minutes from the beach so open water training is e-z.   The downside is the water can be rough in the winter, sometimes making ocean swims near impossible.  I scored a used QR wetsuit off ebay for $30 so training in chilly water (74, chilly for SoFla) is no biggie.  I'm part of a regular Sat. AM swim group so I have motivation to swim each week.   The other plus is that I have a neighbor who's a swim coach (he taught my kids to swim) who's offered to watch me swim and give me some coaching, gratis.

Aside from this I do a little bit of weights, maybe an hour a week.  I have dumbells and a bench in the garage, plus a sandbag from my combat sports days.

Pete Spleen

2009-01-08 11:20 AM
in reply to: #1894041

New user

I have a Norco mountain bike. Used it on the Sprint as I didn't want to invest in anything else until I determined whether this sport was for me. Even left the knobby tires on for the race. I do not have a bike trainer (major bummer) and I am restricted to the indoors for the winter. Lots of messy weather here plus my lungs don't do so well in the cold.

I have a gym in my home which includes a pro lifting rack with upper and lower pulleys, rubber hex dumbbells between 5 and 40 pounds, a 300 pound olympic barbell and plate set, treadmill (incline stopped working), NordicTrac cross country ski machine, medicine balls, stability ball, bands, 45 degree back extension, and a rack that allows me to do chinups, dips, deep pushups, kneeups and pullups.

There is a public swimming pool near by (about 7 minutes drive) and they have lane swims scheduled at various times. Don't fair so well in the chlorinated water but put up with it for the few weeks before my sprint. Been avoiding it for the winter but the racing season is coming soon...

I have the Atlantic ocean an hour away in any direction and the temperatures are OK from mid June to mid September.

2009-01-08 5:53 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
I've got an 04 Specialized Allez Elete, great bike. Think I have over 15,000 miles on it by now. Bought it at my LBS as a year end close out and got a great deal, plus the shop offers free lifetime basic maintenance. I was the only person at Kona in 2007 without aerobars (the editor of Triathelete Magazine pointed that out, in their Kona wrap up). But I really love blowing by someone on a bike with a wheel that is more expensive than my entire bike .

I'm off to the Y for my kid's karate class (and I will try and get into the 7:30pm spin class if there is room). I'll check in a bit later tonight!

Have fun!

Andy
2009-01-08 6:09 PM

User image

Veteran
Near Lake Tahoe, NV
Hi to Andy and all of the other members.

My name is James and I live in Nevada, near Lake Tahoe (not near Vegas- about 6 hours away). I am 26 years old, married, and have two children (son 3, daughter 1).

I did my first tri last year mainly as a way to lose weight and also because I had thought it sounded like fun. It was a sprint with a pretty challenging bike course and I really didn't do enough training. I trained mostly on my own and didn't follow any strict program and was also dealing with a newborn for the 4 months leading up to the race. I struggled through it and finished, which was my main goal. I did have a great time doing it and knew that I wanted to do more.

I am currently at 239 lbs and looking forward to losing more. I have already lost a significant amount of weight as I used to be as high as 345 lbs a few years ago. I have a pretty good handle on my nutrition (with the occasional lapse that sometimes lasts a month or too if I let it) and want to use triahlons as my vehicle for more physical activity.

The only race I am signed up for this year so far is the same one I did last year, the Wildflower Mountain Bike Tri in early May. I would like to do a couple more sprints in the early to mid summer and work to an oly in the fall. I am beyond that first level of just wanting to finish and now am wanting to actually better my times and have respectable placings.

As far as equipment, I have a mountain bike (Giant) that I have had for 10+ years, but it still works. This past month I bought a used Trek road bike that I have only ridden a couple of times because of the weather, but I definately see the benefits of a road bike vs. an older mnt bike. At home I have a treadmill and a stationary bike that I use pretty often as the weather this time of year isn't often cooperative, along with a bench and some free weights that I try to use a couple of times a week.

There is a pool just 5 minutes away from my house, but I have had some problems swimming there lately because of high school swim team practice using all of the lanes most of the afternoon/ early evening. I think I have solved that problem though, as they offer an adult masters swim on MWF mornings at 5:30 AM which will be good, but I have to get my lazy butt out of bed. Tomorrow will be the first day going, so I will see how it goes.

I think you will be a great mentor because you started around my size and know how weight loss plays into the equation. I also think it is neat that most of the other members are around the same weight. I think we will all be able to relate to some of the issue clydes face that others don't.

And I like the idea of having some accountability and people checking up on me. If I am the only person looking after myself, I can be pretty persuasive when it comes to not training.

Edited by JJackson07 2009-01-08 6:12 PM
2009-01-08 6:31 PM

New user

Hi Andy (and group ) - My name is Dave. I'm 46 years old and have a 19 year old daughter who just went off to college at the University of Colorado, Boulder. I also have a 14 year old son who is in the 8th grade. I'm divorced for 5 years and my son lives with me 50% of the time. I'm a Vice President with with a Fortune 500 National home builder. I'm a work aholic with a new years resolution to get in shape. I am 5'11 and weigh in at 205.  Several co-workers compete in triathalons and have recruited me to join them. I have never competed or even trained for a triathalon. This is a brand new experience. My goal is rather simple and that is just to finish a Sprint event this summer. I'm praying to get hooked, increase my times, do an Olympic, etc.  But first I just need to get started. I would love it if you became my mentor. You appear to have a similar background.  I generally take pretty good care of myself and eat a decent diet. I was running quite a bit in the past but suffered a stress fracture in my tibia almost a year ago. It has taken a very long time to heal and I'm just starting up the running again - slow and short distance. After the injury, I bought a road bike to try to keep in shape. I love it, but the Denver winters are hard to ride outside as I'm afraid of ice. I need to invest in an indoor trainer, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.  I feel very confident that I can train and gut it out on my own for the bike and run, but the swimming is my fear.  I've never swam laps in my live up until this weekend.  I've been in the pool twice and can swim 5 laps with resting after each one.  I'm already experiencing swimmers shoulder and have no clue how to prevent it. I found an article online on this website and hence registered on the site and am excited about this mentor program. I will start logging ASAP and would greatly appreciate joining your group, catching the fever and reaching my goals. Thank you... Dave

2009-01-08 10:47 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
Welcome aboard James and Dave.

Found a great post on the boards today from Marmadaddy that I thought I would share:

"We are one week into the New Year.

Did you resolve to do a triathlon in 2009? Lose weight? Exercise consistently? The resolve that drove many just one week ago to declare this a year of increased exercise and better eating habits, maybe even to declare that this is the year they complete a triathlon is waning. Maybe that's the case with you.

You know what? It happens to all of us. It's normal. Anyone who's ever done a triathlon, from the person who did one Sprint to multiple Ironman finishers have all gone through the exact same thing. The idea of suiting up to go run in the cold, or drive to the gym, or have an apple instead of the cookies just seems...bleh. I'll say it again: it happens to all of us. We all feel that way at times.

There are different ways of dealing with it. There's a phrase that's worked for me: "Screw lack of motivation. I'm going to do it anyway." You'll get past this. By doing your workout or following your nutrition plan now, when you just don't feel like it, you'll get in the habit of doing it regularly. That's what you need to learn now. Don't pay attention to the voice that says "it's only one mile, it's not worth doing" or "I'll never be able to do a triathlon anyway".

You're in the period where how long you swim, bike, walk or run isn't important. What's important is that you just swim, bike, walk or run.

Picture yourself not at the finish line of a race, but at the starting line. Imagine having done the work to deserve your place at that starting line. Now do it.

Do something today to create the person you want to be tomorrow.

Go do your workout.

Do Not Give Up."

Make it happen

Andy
2009-01-09 5:20 AM

Buffalo, NY

Okay just wrote a long post and went to spell check it and lost it.  Time to get myself and the kids off for the day.  So Andy I think your doing a great job.  It is motivating to know that someone is looking at what you are doing and it is a great quote that you found. Everyone keep up the good work and have a great weekend.  If anything is misspelled I apollogize but I am now paranoid.

Steve

2009-01-09 2:58 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Room for another?

Name is James, I'm 45 but will turn 46 year on Valentine’s day. I have 3 great kids Son,14, and two girls 13 and soon 12. We are a Lacrosse and soccer family, I coach two of my daughters teams and as a family we are  pretty active. My beautiful wife is running her first half marathon April and we try to run together at least once a week. Two years ago I ran my first (and only so far) Marathon and my biggest mistake was looking to accomplish this just once. I should have kept up the training but I still do several 5ks a year. Most of my times are in the 26:00-27:00 range.

I was motivated to go for the NYC Triathlon (Olympic) by several co-workers in order to raise funds for a Village we are building (Have built!) in Rwanda . I have caught the bug however and may do at least one or two more this year, I don’t want this to be another one and done.

I take very good care of myself, watch my diet. I am 6’3” 215, but plan to do the Tri at around 205 or less. I have a home Gym, including a Treadmill and Bike Trainer and a membership at the Y. The running I have down pat, I average 15-20 miles a week, the bike is ok, I have done 40k on my Mountain bike. I am hoping for a new Jamis or Trek bike for my birthday, so that should help. The swimming....ok I can swim, but clearly I have a long way to go to even THINK I am capable of doing it well; and I am not even talking about doing any of these all together yet. I have started a training log and weather will inhibit my training. I am a week into training and find the cross training more fun than I thought, but still hard.

On a personal side I run a Global Business unit for Electronic Broker Dealer, and I love my job. They are the people behind the Village and 20 of my colleagues are doing this event as well.

My goal is first to enjoy it, and finish it. While the NYC is an Oly, I would also like to do a Sprint event this before then.

I had one great Vice it would be wine, I am fairly avid collector and will not let it get in the way of my training. I look forward to being part of this group.

James

Edited by Biancamano 2009-01-09 3:03 PM
2009-01-09 7:44 PM

User image

Regular

I just re-read this and I meant to say Weather will NOT  inhibit my training!  I also use my Polar Heart Monitor for most of my training, I think its a vital piece of equipment.

Edited by Biancamano 2009-01-09 7:46 PM
2009-01-09 8:16 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
Subject: RE: southwestmba's group - full
Welcome James. Well we now have six people our group, but it seems each of us have a bit in common, every one has kids and we all wants to improve. So here we go...... I usually take Fridays off from training to rest, but I can still talk a good game.

I really love this sport. It has helped me get back into shape, and helped make sure I stay humble. I have learned that I am capable of so much more than I could ever imagine. After my first race, I was completely drained, completely beaten down by the course, but every triathele I met that day was so positive. Everyone encouraged me as I struggled, cheered me on as they were coming to the finish while I was heading out for my run. The race winner was on hand to bring home the last few finishers, including me. The whole feel of that race was so good, I was hooked. Triathlons are not easy, but rising to meet the challenge is so rewarding. In a strange way, the feeling I got finishing that first sprint was the same as the one I got coming down Alli Drive at Kona. Triathlon is about challenging yourself and finding out that your most of your limitations are between your ears.

Don't be in too much of a hurry. Stay in the moment, enjoy the ride.

Andy

2009-01-10 10:50 AM
in reply to: #1898269

User image

Expert
West Palm Beach, FL
Subject: RE: Room for another?
Biancamano - 2009-01-09 3:58 PM

I had one great Vice it would be wine, I am fairly avid collector and will not let it get in the way of my training. I look forward to being part of this group.

James

Hey James, I've been in the wine biz for 20 years now.  I have a shop down here in FL.  I'm cutting way back in my consumption to try to cut some calories.  I'm dropping 2000+ calories a week in wine alone.  My guess is it's gonna have a big impact when I get on the scale.

2009-01-10 11:31 AM
in reply to: #1899489

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Room for another?

Hey James, I've been in the wine biz for 20 years now.  I have a shop down here in FL.  I'm cutting way back in my consumption to try to cut some calories.  I'm dropping 2000+ calories a week in wine alone.  My guess is it's gonna have a big impact when I get on the scale.

I too am looking to cut back on a it as well.  Red wine is a healthy part of the diet, so many studies confirm it, but I will cut back on consumption considerably. (I'll still buy a ton of bottles though

2009-01-10 3:37 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
While we are on the topic of wine, I always think it is important to not go to exteremes with Diets, workouts, etc if you want to have a chance of sticking with them. You can still enjoy food and wine, (or chicken wings and beer) as long as you do it in moderation. I work hard all week and then workout hard on top of that, plus I try and eat heathy, but I allow myself to take a day off to recover, and I also take a day to splurge a bit. If you are too spartan, you end up feeling guilty when you do splurge or miss a workout, or sleep in, (which is going to happen occasionally.) My wife is guilty of this alot, she is great for 3-4 weeks and then lets sometime small derail her. So to me, its ok to enjoy a treat (wine, pizza, a day to sleep in) as long as you don't make it an everyday habit.

When I started losing weight one of the first things I did was switch to diet soft drinks and that made a huge difference. That cut a good 600 calories a day, and was a simple change which kick started me in the right direction, and allowed my to handle a Friday Night out with the boys (of course my boys are 12 and 8, so that meant Chucky Cheese.... )

2009-01-10 3:49 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
One of the things I like to do to which can be a good workout in the winter are cycling classes at the YMCA or local gym/health club. Alot of hard core cyclists hate these classes, since they don't simulate outdoor riding. But for me and many folks, one of the challenges during winter is to stay interested. The weather forces many of us inside which can be boring, but a chance to ride with a group of people, listen to some music and "shift gears" can be just what the doctor ordered. I do a class around my kids karate classes during the week and always do one on Saturday morning. It is a change of pace from a normal ride, but I think it is one of the things that has helped my speed improve (lot of intervals) and I know it helps my perfromance on the hills, I don't have alot of 12 min hills to power up around here.

If you have this available to you it can help keep you going until spring arrives.

Have fun!!

Andy

Note: Next week I am on the road, so I'll share a few treadmill/ stationary bike workouts I like to do.
2009-01-10 7:03 PM

User image

Regular
Thanks Andy, the Treadmill is something that I find more difficult the more I run outside.  I'd rather do 5 miles outdoors than 3 miles on the treadmill. I find it really difficult in the core section on the treadmill for some reason, I think its my form, so any tips would be appreciated.

2009-01-10 10:38 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
The treadmill. If I have my druthers, I will run outside or inside on a track like the one at my YMCA, but alot of times the treadmill is my only option to get my workouts in. The treadmill can be a pretty good tool to show you how to maintain a constant pace even as you start to get tired (cause if you don't you either fall off or hit the front, trip and fall off ). It can also be a good tool to work on speed, ie negative splitting a workout is a great speed builder. (My philosophy has always been the person who slows down the least usually ends up being the fastest.

One thing you do have to learn is to establish a consistant stride length. If I am on a health Club quality treadmill, wide and long it feels more comfortable to run, but my personal treadmill and many of the ones you find at hotels are more narrow and shorter. For me that makes me concerned I am going to run up on the front standard (which isn't moving), so it took me a while to feel comfortable. Putting a bit of incline on also helped.

James, you may be falling into the trap of chopping your steps to keep from stepping on the front. When I do that I tend to tighten up my abs. You might be feeling that. I would suggest giving yourself a small incline (1-2%) and then slow it up a bit till your stride starts to feel more natural. Focus on a smooth turnover and staying in the middle of the tread (Left and right as well as fore and aft). Eventually you get more comfortable and trust you don't have to alter your stride, then you can relax and just run naturally.

Andy

2009-01-11 4:39 PM

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
How about those EAGLES? THis is going to make tonight's workout so much easier.
2009-01-11 5:54 PM
in reply to: #1901004

User image

Expert
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm a Giants fan.  Misery...
2009-01-11 6:59 PM
in reply to: #1901004

New user

Take this with a grain of salt but never got football myself. Seemed odd to call a sport football when the "ball" is not round and it only touches the feet of two people once in awhile during an entire game.

Cheers

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » southwestmba's group - full Rss Feed  

of 6