Other Resources The Political Joe » Toilet crap surfaces Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-26 1:25 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Toilet crap surfaces
"Democrats Try to Block Trump Court Nominee Who Opposed Boys Using Girls’ Bathrooms"

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/democrats-try-...

This issue never ceases to amaze me. The rights of normal people mean nothing. It's ok if all the normal people feel uncomfortable sharing the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex as long as we don't make the 0.02% trans persons who 'thinks' they are the opposite sex feel uncomfortable.

I remember when my little girl was at that age where she was getting too old to accompany me into the men's room but still too young (I felt) to use the woman's bathroom alone. I'd stand outside waiting and listening. If I thought it was talking too long, I'd start to get nervous and yell in, "Are you ok honey?" And she'd yell back, "I'm poopin!" Oh. OK. No, I wasn't embarrassed at all. I can tell you this, if a transsexual or transvestite male tried to walk into the bathroom when my little girl was in there one of us would have ended up in the hospital and one of us in jail. Never underestimate a protective father.

2018-04-26 1:42 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Toilet crap surfaces

Not too long ago I was not concerned about this issue......really didn't care either way.  Today.......

No.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Toilet crap surfaces Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Gold toilet

Started by Rogillio
Views: 251 Posts: 2

2018-01-29 8:11 AM mdg2003