Canadian Triathlon Forum Saskatchewan » Putting the word out... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2007-02-07 1:26 PM

User image

Master
Saskatchewan
Subject: Putting the word out...

Hey Saskatchewan peeps!

As tri-folk, we are apt to help each other out so I thought that I would see if anyone had any job leads. My first choice is a tie between Saskatoon and Regina while my second choice wherever else (I’ve already had some conversations with a group in PA).

Please PM me if you have any leads or just introduce yourself so we call get acquainted. Thanks!!

Here is my shameless self-promotion, taken from my cover letter, but censored and adapted for the Internet public:

While I have ten years of solid work experience in transportation planning, I would like my career to move towards an architectural and structural engineering practice. I have always been enthralled by building construction and would like to be a part of it. My ideal job would be in the area of structural engineering and building science, preferably working with architects.

Over the past seven years, I have worked with experts in policy analysis, transportation planning, economics, Geographic Information Systems, project management and technology development. My clients have included Departments of Transportation and Homeland Security.  At a not-for-profit research and development organization, I applied my skills in technical problem solving, engineering analysis and report writing for a wide range of project work for the USA Departments of Transportation and Homeland Security. As a Transportation Systems Engineer and Task Manager with a company who specializes in geospatial application development, I have assisted in all phases of customized software and Internet application development and deployment.  At both companies, I was able to lead a number of projects gaining valuable insight into business processes, proposal preparation and management strategies.

Edited by marina 2007-02-07 1:26 PM
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Saskatchewan » Putting the word out... Rss Feed