BT Development Mentor Program Archives » dhyte's Group - (Full to the brim) !!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2008-02-23 10:17 PM
in reply to: #1104346

User image

Regular
Burleson, TX
Subject: RE: dhyte's Group - (Full to the brim) !!!
WOW!!! I guess I'm an official runner now that my first race is complete and it will not be the last. I did not really know how much fun it was going to be. Gathering up with 1980 people in 40 degree weather at 8:15 in the morning is a real experience. The only mistake I made was at the beginning when I lined up in the middle of the pack. It took me a good 2 minutes to get around the walkers and the slower pace people. Once around them I found my stride and never looked back. The best thing I saw was the first mile sign came up and I thought to myself "man that was fast", looked down at my watch and it was at 9 minutes. No way I could keep this pace up for the next two, but I just could not slow down. Then the 2 mile marker came up even quicker then the first one. Before I new it the 3 mile marker sign showed up and I had enough energy to sprint to the finish. Best moment taken from the race would be my step daughter and wife yelling "go Daddy B" at the finish line.

Time - 27:28 minutes
Overall place - 371 out of 1980
Age Group - 33 out of 90

Accomplishing a goal that you put your mind to and finishing it is an award within itself. Also breaking my goal of 30 minutes makes for the best accomplishment I could have dreamed of.

Next accomplishment - Sprint triathlon!!
Goal - Finish

Thank you Danny for giving my advise to calm some of my nervous energy before race. Also thanks to those that wished me luck, it worked.

2008-02-24 4:14 AM
in reply to: #1231606

User image

Regular
Txhokie - 2008-02-24 4:17 AM

WOW!!! I guess I'm an official runner now that my first race is complete and it will not be the last. I did not really know how much fun it was going to be. Gathering up with 1980 people in 40 degree weather at 8:15 in the morning is a real experience. The only mistake I made was at the beginning when I lined up in the middle of the pack. It took me a good 2 minutes to get around the walkers and the slower pace people. Once around them I found my stride and never looked back. The best thing I saw was the first mile sign came up and I thought to myself "man that was fast", looked down at my watch and it was at 9 minutes. No way I could keep this pace up for the next two, but I just could not slow down. Then the 2 mile marker came up even quicker then the first one. Before I new it the 3 mile marker sign showed up and I had enough energy to sprint to the finish. Best moment taken from the race would be my step daughter and wife yelling "go Daddy B" at the finish line.

Age Group - 33 out of 90

Accomplishing a goal that you put your mind to and finishing it is an award within itself. Also breaking my goal of 30 minutes makes for the best accomplishment I could have dreamed of.

Goal - Finish

Thank you Danny for giving my advise to calm some of my nervous energy before race. Also thanks to those that wished me luck, it worked.

Nice one Brian, there's no better feeling is there, makes all the ahrd work worthwhile!

2008-02-24 8:12 AM

User image

Regular
Hi peeps

Greetings from the UK, I trust all is well and congrats to Brian, nice one buddy!

I had a quiet week last week training wise due to work, but enjoyed a 12 mile run this morning, which went well (8.10m pace). I'm dusting the bike down and will start riding next weekend which I'm looking forward to, hopefully the bike and legs won't be too rusty!

Been listening to a lot of music recently, I use it for gym sessions but not outdoor training, favourite bands at the moment are The Killers, Razorlite and One Night Only, what are you guys into?

Have a crazy day x
2008-02-24 12:41 PM

Brian,

Congrats on your race !!! And yes, you are totally right and I will quote you:

"Accomplishing a goal that you put your mind to and finishing it is an award within itself"

That is why we keep coming back, Congrats again!!!!

Mike

Txhokie - 2008-02-23 10:17 PM

Age Group - 33 out of 90

Goal - Finish

2008-02-24 7:39 PM

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

Txhokie - 2008-02-23 8:17 PM WOW!!! I guess I'm an official runner now that my first race is complete and it will not be the last. I did not really know how much fun it was going to be. Gathering up with 1980 people in 40 degree weather at 8:15 in the morning is a real experience. The only mistake I made was at the beginning when I lined up in the middle of the pack. It took me a good 2 minutes to get around the walkers and the slower pace people. Once around them I found my stride and never looked back. The best thing I saw was the first mile sign came up and I thought to myself "man that was fast", looked down at my watch and it was at 9 minutes. No way I could keep this pace up for the next two, but I just could not slow down. Then the 2 mile marker came up even quicker then the first one. Before I new it the 3 mile marker sign showed up and I had enough energy to sprint to the finish. Best moment taken from the race would be my step daughter and wife yelling "go Daddy B" at the finish line. Time - 27:28 minutes Overall place - 371 out of 1980 Age Group - 33 out of 90 Accomplishing a goal that you put your mind to and finishing it is an award within itself. Also breaking my goal of 30 minutes makes for the best accomplishment I could have dreamed of. Next accomplishment - Sprint triathlon!! Goal - Finish Thank you Danny for giving my advise to calm some of my nervous energy before race. Also thanks to those that wished me luck, it worked.

Congratulations Brian !

Way to muscle out a great time!
Sounds like you had a great time out there also - excellent!!
You are going to do great on your next goal (Sprint triathlon).....!!

Way to start your season off on a good note !!!

Danny 

2008-02-24 7:45 PM
in reply to: #1231818

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

njcavill65 - 2008-02-24 6:12 AM Hi peeps Greetings from the UK, I trust all is well and congrats to Brian, nice one buddy! I had a quiet week last week training wise due to work, but enjoyed a 12 mile run this morning, which went well (8.10m pace). I'm dusting the bike down and will start riding next weekend which I'm looking forward to, hopefully the bike and legs won't be too rusty! Been listening to a lot of music recently, I use it for gym sessions but not outdoor training, favourite bands at the moment are The Killers, Razorlite and One Night Only, what are you guys into? Have a crazy day x

Hey Cav,

I like a HUGE variety of music, and my IPOD has everything from U2, to Celine Dione, to B-52s, to Creed, to Led Zeppelin, to the Newsboys....and the list just keeps going.

The funny thing is I am getting more used to running (and definitely biking) without music.   For a long time, I HAD to have my music when running.  I think I have a tendency to get distracted when I listen to music and my mind wanders alot.  Not a bad thing in itself.

With headphones being banned in IM races (and some others also), I guess I just tried to force myself to do without. 

2008-02-24 9:39 PM

User image

Austin,
Question/advice on contact lenses...

I'm considering trying contact lenses again, mostly during activity/workouts/races. I've worn contacts before, but they are pretty annoying to me after a few hours. And I have a habit of them getting "lost" in my eye. I haven't worn contacts for 5 years or so. I prefer glasses, but I'm limited on the specs available for riding (mostly) and racing for prescription lens wearers. I need glasses to legally drive, but I'm not so blind I'll run people off the road. I may misread a few signs until I'm right on top of them, but I'm not dangerous.

My biggest question is on sweating. Does the fact that I have serious issues with sweat getting in my eyes right now indicate I'm going to be miserable with contacts?

My other questions are:
Is there any issue with swim goggles getting the contact out of whack in your eye, especially when taking goggles off?
Does wind on the bike create any issues (I'll be wearing shades)?
Am I just being a huge cheapskate and maybe should fork over the $$ for some prescription lens sunglasses or ones with inserts?

Thanks for any comments/thoughts.
2008-02-25 3:46 AM

Florida
Txhokie - 2008-02-23 11:17 PM

Age Group - 33 out of 90

Goal - Finish

Sounds like an awesome race, congrats!! Hope we can all have great times and experience like you did
2008-02-25 11:52 AM

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

I justed wanted to pass along some news....

As of today, I have my first "official" sponsor.   MOTORTABS realized what a diamond in the rough I am and snapped me up before the competition could latch onto me!!

So I better start cranking up my training, in case they have some sort of high expectations....

Danny 

2008-02-25 1:31 PM

User image

Veteran
Monument, Colorado
Hey Team,

Been out of the net for a couple weeks - work has been a little hectic. I'm filling in for my boss and having to be both the acting commander for my brigade and run my own battalion - keeps me on the road a lot (including a very nice four day leadership meeting on the Mosel river) since my higher headquarters is about an hour south of here.

I have managed to get in some of my workouts during but a concern for causing my knee to act up (I think my brain was playing games with me, because I didn't do anything to reinjure it, but I swear I felt some twinges coming from the ligament), plus a few days of a head cold kept me in the house for about a week.

I was concerned about what the effect would be with the travel and sickness layoff and minimal workouts but this past weekend a put in all three sports and all was fine.

Congrats to those of you getting in the first races of the season - I'm looking foward to race season starting here in Germany. Weather is teasing us right now - this past weekend was spring like - which was great for getting out on the road. But, for me, the unfortunate thing about spring in Germany is the beer gardens. They'll open soon and I won't be able to resist sitting down for a nice cool Hefeweissen or Pills. I need to get these last five pounds off or I'll have to bust my pledge.

Thom
2008-02-25 1:37 PM
in reply to: #1232998

User image

Veteran
Monument, Colorado
3guysdad - 2008-02-25 3:39 AM

I'm considering trying contact lenses again, mostly during activity/workouts/races. I've worn contacts before, but they are pretty annoying to me after a few hours. And I have a habit of them getting "lost" in my eye. I haven't worn contacts for 5 years or so. I prefer glasses, but I'm limited on the specs available for riding (mostly) and racing for prescription lens wearers. I need glasses to legally drive, but I'm not so blind I'll run people off the road. I may misread a few signs until I'm right on top of them, but I'm not dangerous.

My biggest question is on sweating. Does the fact that I have serious issues with sweat getting in my eyes right now indicate I'm going to be miserable with contacts?

My other questions are:
Is there any issue with swim goggles getting the contact out of whack in your eye, especially when taking goggles off?
Am I just being a huge cheapskate and maybe should fork over the $$ for some prescription lens sunglasses or ones with inserts?

I was thinking about the same thing, but contacts really bug me. So I started looking for prescription glasses / swim goggles to use instead. I've found a pretty good website offering prescription glasses for all sports at: http://www.athleticoptics.com/default.asp. I'm sure there are lots of others.

I haven't got any yet but plan to order soon - I'll let you all know how it they work out.

Thom

2008-02-25 11:03 PM

Cool News Danny, so what will that mean for you have a sponsor? Will you have to tatoo MOTORTABS on your chest or forehead? Wear shirts? HatS? Sounds cool though. Do you supply running gear?

Danny, I am bumming here, I will be going to see my doctor. This hip pain will not go away. Its a tightness and soreness. I stopped training becasue of it. I think its just tendonitis or something like that. If I sit for a while and then stand it is painful. Also if I do high knee raises it hurts. My next race is a 5-miler on March 22. so I think I have time.

This goes out to Thom, Prost!! I too spent some time Germany, Karlsruhe to be exact. That is where I met my first love, Beer! Wiezen was her name. Nice body, crisp and bold. Now when I run, I jokingly say I run so I can drink beer. For me a 10 minutes of running will burn ~ 100 calories, just so happens that one light beer is also about 100 calories.
So while I winter train here in Chicago on treadmills I watch the calorie counter and equate that to beer.
Now for Hefeweizen that's a whole different story.

Tusch
Rick
2008-02-26 11:17 AM
in reply to: #1234201

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

sundevil87 - 2008-02-25 11:37 AM
3guysdad - 2008-02-25 3:39 AM Question/advice on contact lenses... I'm considering trying contact lenses again, mostly during activity/workouts/races. I've worn contacts before, but they are pretty annoying to me after a few hours. And I have a habit of them getting "lost" in my eye. I haven't worn contacts for 5 years or so. I prefer glasses, but I'm limited on the specs available for riding (mostly) and racing for prescription lens wearers. I need glasses to legally drive, but I'm not so blind I'll run people off the road. I may misread a few signs until I'm right on top of them, but I'm not dangerous. My biggest question is on sweating. Does the fact that I have serious issues with sweat getting in my eyes right now indicate I'm going to be miserable with contacts? My other questions are: Is there any issue with swim goggles getting the contact out of whack in your eye, especially when taking goggles off? Does wind on the bike create any issues (I'll be wearing shades)? Am I just being a huge cheapskate and maybe should fork over the $$ for some prescription lens sunglasses or ones with inserts? Thanks for any comments/thoughts.
I was thinking about the same thing, but contacts really bug me. So I started looking for prescription glasses / swim goggles to use instead. I've found a pretty good website offering prescription glasses for all sports at: http://www.athleticoptics.com/default.asp. I'm sure there are lots of others. I haven't got any yet but plan to order soon - I'll let you all know how it they work out. Thom

I haven't worn contacts for almost 10 years, because I didn't like them much.  I haven't personally tried them during my "triathlon" era.

I would think that once they were in, there would not be any issues with sweat or wind (especially if you had decent bike glasses on to protect your eyes.  If your goggles were on incredibly tight it seems like it could be a problem, but I don't know.

I have a pair of nice prescription sunglasses that I love for driving, but I don't wear them for running/biking.

I guy I swim with has prescription goggles, and he seems to like them alot.  I could ask him where he bought them... 

2008-02-26 11:22 AM
in reply to: #1235284

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

rsand222 - 2008-02-25 9:03 PM Cool News Danny, so what will that mean for you have a sponsor? Will you have to tatoo MOTORTABS on your chest or forehead? Wear shirts? HatS? Sounds cool though. Do you supply running gear? 

The funny thing is, when I posted that, I was forgetting that I was on Team Javelin in 2007.  I went to their website, and saw that I could renew with a single button press for 2008.  So now my current sponsors include Javelin, and Motortabs.

Before I start feeling too good about myself, I should mention that they are both "low level sponsorships" which means I basically get to buy their products (and their associate sponsor products) at a deep discount.   They have yet to figure out they need to include me in their "elite sponsorship arrangement".  Maybe they will come to their senses...

Meanwhile I am getting a JAVELIN and MOTORTABS tattoo on each butt cheek! 

2008-02-26 11:33 AM
in reply to: #1235284

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

rsand222 - 2008-02-25 9:03 PM Danny, I am bumming here, I will be going to see my doctor. This hip pain will not go away. Its a tightness and soreness. I stopped training becasue of it. I think its just tendonitis or something like that. If I sit for a while and then stand it is painful. Also if I do high knee raises it hurts. My next race is a 5-miler on March 22. so I think I have time. 

Sorry to hear about the sore hip.  Been there...

Is the hip more sore right in the joint?  Or in the front, closer to the groin?  or in your hip felxor muscle?  or towards the back/above your glute??

Other than the usual rest/ice/compression/elevation, you might also check into some good stretching.  The Piriformis muscle runs all through your hip/groin/lower back.  When I went for deep tissue massage, they showed me a great stretch that seemed to help (my pain was close to the ball joint, and also in the front of my hip - closer to the groin.

I'll look for an illustration of the stretch, as it might be hard to explain....

The deep tissue guy I see is part of a school known as ART (Active Release Techniques).

http://www.activerelease.com/

They emphasize moving the muscle through its entire range of motion while doing deep tissue massage to break up any scar tissue, adhesions, or knots. 

Sometimes a little break is the only thing that helps....but come back as soon as possible !

Maybe focus on swimming during the meantime.  If you use a pull buoy between the legs, you can float the legs, and work on your upper body.

Danny 

2008-02-26 11:34 AM
in reply to: #1234190

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

sundevil87 - 2008-02-25 11:31 AM But, for me, the unfortunate thing about spring in Germany is the beer gardens. They'll open soon and I won't be able to resist sitting down for a nice cool Hefeweissen or Pills. I need to get these last five pounds off or I'll have to bust my pledge. Thom

Beer is my enemy / my friend...... 

2008-02-26 12:11 PM
in reply to: #1236114

User image

Austin,
Hooray, beer.

But I gave it up for Lent.
2008-02-26 3:07 PM
in reply to: #1232998

User image

Regular
3guysdad - 2008-02-25 3:39 AM

My other questions are:

I've worn contacts for riding, running and swimming for ages with no problems, should be fine
2008-02-26 5:12 PM

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

Interesting article I was reading on Active.com:

http://www.active.com/swimming/Articles/How-to-Use-Your-Core-in-Freestyle.htm

One of you were commenting on trying to focus on keeping your hand stationary during the pull phase...this article touches on that real well.

Danny 

How to Use Your Core in Freestyle

UsingCore

Q: I decided it was finally time for me to attempt to integrate more of my core muscles into freestyle rather than simply trying to pull my way through practice. When I was attempting to integrate my core more, I was essentially using my hand as a lever against which to snap my torso, thereby bringing the pulling arm back and extending the other arm, is this the right idea or is there something else I should be going for?

A: Since the water doesn't offer very good traction, it's a bit difficult to use your grip on it—the hand's not a very large gripping surface either—to "snap" something as "massive" (i.e. a significant piece of body mass) as your torso.

It's really not like what occurs when you use your planted feet on solid ground as a base for snapping your torso. Full disclosure: I used this analogy when writing the original TI book 13 years ago. I have since come to see it as a weak analogy because of the significant differences between solid ground and water.

So what emphasis that will work reasonably well in water can you replace that one with? I have found that the following combination works well:

1) Have an intention to use your hands to "hold your place" in the water, rather than to push it back. Your hand will still move back; indeed to an extent it will still push water back. But that intention will cause you to engage core muscle more and arm muscle less.

2) Using the slight leverage offered by that gripping hand/arm, drive the "high side" of your body down. This taps the free energy available from gravity to assist in your intention. It also results in your swimming with your body, rather than using your arms to drag it through the water.

In freestyle, as your left hand is "patiently" establishing a grip, the right hip will be higher than the left. Rather than exert left-arm muscles to push water back, use them to stabilize your hold on the water as you drive the right hip down. Indeed think of using your right hip to drive your right hand past the gripping left. This should result in a sensation of sending energy forward rather than back.

Don't expect to get it on the first try. I've been working at this for seven years, and millions of strokes, and, though it felt promising from the very beginning, it still feels like a work in progress because I've had to undo 30-plus years of swimming with an intention to push water back. But unquestionably I'm using energy more efficiently now than previously.
2008-02-26 11:37 PM
in reply to: #1236111

Is the hip more sore right in the joint? Or in the front, closer to the groin? or in your hip felxor muscle? or towards the back/above your glute??

Thanks Danny,

The pain is close to the joint and I also feel it on my lower back. Of course I have combed the web and learned a few things about hip flexor muscles and that seems to be it. The pain goes all the way the through the hip. It's not the bursa sac or a T-band area, this is like deep in the joint area. I think I have caused it due to not enough strecthing and overuse. Doh!

It sucks, I can sit at my desk working for an hour and not get up then this thing is so tight it hurts like hell just to stand. I am going to lay-off running, biking for at least a week.

Anybody else ever have this problem? How long roughly would it take to heal/loosen up?
I have a 8K race on March 30th. can't miss that one.

I like the pull-buoy idea, can't bear to stop training now. Lord knows I need the swim training anyway.

Rick
2008-02-27 12:39 PM
in reply to: #1237207

User image

Regular
Burleson, TX

2008-02-27 7:13 PM
in reply to: #1238095

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

rsand222 - 2008-02-26 9:37 PM Is the hip more sore right in the joint? Or in the front, closer to the groin? or in your hip felxor muscle? or towards the back/above your glute?? Thanks Danny, The pain is close to the joint and I also feel it on my lower back. Of course I have combed the web and learned a few things about hip flexor muscles and that seems to be it. The pain goes all the way the through the hip. It's not the bursa sac or a T-band area, this is like deep in the joint area. I think I have caused it due to not enough strecthing and overuse. Doh! It sucks, I can sit at my desk working for an hour and not get up then this thing is so tight it hurts like hell just to stand. I am going to lay-off running, biking for at least a week. Anybody else ever have this problem? How long roughly would it take to heal/loosen up? I have a 8K race on March 30th. can't miss that one. I like the pull-buoy idea, can't bear to stop training now. Lord knows I need the swim training anyway. Rick

The piroformis muscle and also the psoas muscle are both likely culprits. There are tons of webpages that show good stretches for them if you google "psoas stretches".

A sample:

http://www.simple-ergonomics.com/pdf/Ilio-Psoas-07-2003.pdf

http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/piri.html

http://www.drbackman.com/new-muscle-stretches.htm

Again, I totally swear by the deep tissue massage help I got from a doctor that was trained in A.R.T. (see my previous post for a link). They have practitioners all over the place, and are regulars at most the IM events - they do all the pre-post race massage support at Kona.

Edited by dhyte 2008-02-27 7:25 PM
2008-02-27 7:25 PM
in reply to: #1239114

User image

Master
San Diego, CA

Most of the IM races sell out extremely quickly.  In many cases they sell out within 1 day, and IMFL sold out in 7 minutes this year.

So, you need to do some long range planning, and decide which race you want to do.
Then, do some research to see how fast it usually sells out (each race varies).
I think the protocol now, is the people who are registered for the current year, get the 1st crack at registering for the following year.  This is done on-site at the event (usually the day after the race).  Then, non-racers from the current year, who are on-site get the next opportunity to sign up.  Then the remainder of the slots go on sale on the web.  I think sometimes they open it up a couple of hours early (I heard that rumor but don't know if its true).

So, you could either show up at the venue you want to race the next year (great way to scout the course, get a pre-view, do some training on the course, and maybe also volunteer - I TOTALLY recommend volunteering as a finish line catcher if you want to get pumped for the next year).  Then you can be on scene to get a early chance at registration for the next year.

You could take your chances online, and start trying to get through on the web either at midnight of the day they go on sale (or try an hour or two earlier) - this has worked both times I did this for IM AZ.

You can try to get in through a community slot.  It will cost you more, but it is a tax write off.  Someone told me they did this and it cost them around an additional $500 dollars, but their company matched donations, so it only cost an additional $250.  That is still alot of money on top of an already expensive race, but if it's a write off, and you are already spending a bunch to travel, lodge, eat, race, and buy goodies at the expo...then it doesn't seem too bad.

Do you have a race in mind?

I am going to try to get in IM WI next year.  The race is in Madison (college town) and it is supposed to be insane ! 

2008-02-27 10:00 PM
in reply to: #1240048

User image

Austin,
dhyte - 2008-02-27 7:13 PM

rsand222 - 2008-02-26 9:37 PM Is the hip more sore right in the joint? Or in the front, closer to the groin? or in your hip felxor muscle? or towards the back/above your glute?? Thanks Danny, The pain is close to the joint and I also feel it on my lower back. Of course I have combed the web and learned a few things about hip flexor muscles and that seems to be it. The pain goes all the way the through the hip. It's not the bursa sac or a T-band area, this is like deep in the joint area. I think I have caused it due to not enough strecthing and overuse. Doh! It sucks, I can sit at my desk working for an hour and not get up then this thing is so tight it hurts like hell just to stand. I am going to lay-off running, biking for at least a week. Anybody else ever have this problem? How long roughly would it take to heal/loosen up? I have a 8K race on March 30th. can't miss that one. I like the pull-buoy idea, can't bear to stop training now. Lord knows I need the swim training anyway. Rick

The piroformis muscle and also the psoas muscle are both likely culprits. There are tons of webpages that show good stretches for them if you google "psoas stretches".

A sample:

http://www.simple-ergonomics.com/pdf/Ilio-Psoas-07-2003.pdf

http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/piri.html

http://www.drbackman.com/new-muscle-stretches.htm

Again, I totally swear by the deep tissue massage help I got from a doctor that was trained in A.R.T. (see my previous post for a link). They have practitioners all over the place, and are regulars at most the IM events - they do all the pre-post race massage support at Kona.

I'm pretty sure I have some form of piriformis syndrome, which is described in the Rice U article Danny included. Doesn't sound like mine is quite as bad as yours; I'm probably a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale on my worst days. The pain is much more intense a day or so after I run, less when I bike and I don't notice it when I swim. If I don't run for a couple of days all I feel is tightness with little pain. I was tipped off to this when I talked to a personal trainer who thought it might be sciatica. PS has some of the same symptoms, but mine is only an issue in my glutes, outside hip and hamstring; it doesn't radiate up my back or down my leg below my knee.

I use a foam roller and this really seems to help me; other muscles too. Most gyms have these around. Plus I roll on a lacrosse ball following the technique described here: http://tpmassageball.com/upperhamstring.php?sym=13.A softer ball, like a tennis ball, may be better at first. Rolling out knotted muscles can be pretty painful the first few times.

I have to be consistent about rolling, or the tightness will come back. Rolling might be considered a form of release massage if you do it right.
2008-02-28 7:07 PM

Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing great, I'm off training this week got really sick sunday night, it seems the flu hit me hard this time, so I went to the doctor monday morning and he told me to wait a full week to recuperate and to give my body enough time to get the virus out....I hate when this happens..

But anyway...if all goes well, can't wait for next week to start training harder and stronger...!!!!

Hope you all take care, the flu virus is hitting a lot of people...!! Take care friends!!!!! And keep on training hard!!!!

Mike
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » dhyte's Group - (Full to the brim) !!! Rss Feed  

of 14