BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Prof40's Group -- Technically full but ... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 72

2007-02-11 5:40 AM
in reply to: #684847

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
Subject: RE: Prof40's Group -- Technically full but you can still sneak in...
Well, here's mine.

1. Sit down with a calendar, and count the days from today to your first race.

112 days -- June 3 (first race)

But I've decided I want to do something else with this exercise. Instead of addressing my first race, I'm going to use this as the springboard for where I want to end up.

I'm picking the Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3 -- August 4, 2007 -- which is 174 days from today.

2. Write out the distances of that first race (e.g., 1/4 mile swim, 13 mile bike, 3 mile run).

S 1.2m, B 56m, R 13.1m

3. Write down the distances of the longest efforts you've done in each sport so far this year.

S 3000yds (approx 1.6 miles -- just once)
B 50 miles (but on the trainer)
R 5 miles (and I can't believe that's the longest I've gone in the last 6 weeks)

4. Look at the differences in what you've done, and what you're going to do.

Ok, I now realize just how much I've slacked since last summer. There was a time when I would have said, "a 1/2? No problem. When do you want to do it?" Now I'm looking at my totals and realizing that's why my lycra bike shorts feel so tight.

5. Resolve that you're going to add 10-15 minutes onto each sport's long effort this next week.

Which also means that I have to actually DO all 3 sports this week. For those of you keeping score, you'll know that I've totally blown off the swimming.

6. And finally, do your longer workouts. Post how you feel, the time/distance you did, and what was both good and bad about the effort.

With luck, my long efforts will be: Swim on Friday, Bike on Saturday, Run on Sunday. Keeping fingers crossed.

Edited by prof40 2007-02-13 4:10 AM

2007-02-11 7:35 AM
in reply to: #640246

User image

Minneapolis
I will create race report later, but wanted to drop a note here real quick. The temp is 13 but feels like 3 , atleast it is above ZERO! It might snow lighty but not much road cover which is good. I have my layers, three to four depending on appendage; IPOD is loaded- I LOVE DAN SAVAVGE ranuchy sex advice colomist, so I put on one of his podcast to make me laugh as I run. I finally feel like an athlete- you guys and the this web page have me thinking I might be stronger than I deny.

PS to Prof: I was not offened in way shape or form ( okay maybe a little- in this class of athletes I do not want to be seen as a "chucker") but overall, you are not the only one who can be sassy pants. BGT
2007-02-11 8:10 AM

User image

Expert
Hi Team! I've been bad about my logs. Tend to post them like once a week. I just dislike writing down every little thing. I did a lot of 15-20 minute punching sessions, just bc it feels good. And quite a few 300 situp sessions, to work on those core muscles everyone says are so important. I did weights yesterday and added pounds to each type--that felt good. I'm still weak with my pects.

I discovered if you drink a 12 ounce V-8, it counts for 3 servings of veggies!! Minus the roughage, of course. So, I stalked up on that and am trying to get the kids to drink it. I actually sat and ate raw cauliflower yesterday, even though I REALLY wanted a toaster strudel or other such gooey sugary carby food. Most of the "experts" say that those kinds of carbs are addictive--if so, then I'm a food addict, too. Cause I love 'em! They say you need to focus on protein, eat coconut oil, and do the veggies and low glycemic index fruits.

I'm refering to this dude that sells the triswimcoach package, which I bought! And guess what---he says to swim on your side!!!! It's with your head in the water, and then you sort of roll to your back to get a breath. And you do this shark fin thing with your arms. I told you it's easier I'm studying the videos and am going to try it. Anyway, he also advocates getting in two tablespoons of coconut oil a day to burn more fat--guess it gives you the good omegas and boosts your metabolism. I'm in!! He cooks with it and also puts it in smoothies. And he grazes. My kids are grazers. My mom is horrified with our lack of "proper" meals. We all just sort of help ourselves to our favorite snacks, trying to keep them healthy, of course. And I have three rather skinny kids--not sick skinny, but certainly not chubby by any means. They are hardly ever sick, either.

So, I'm in a studying mode right now. I just don't want to waste a bunch of time and energy doing things less efficiently. We went to the first Velo bike club meeting last night. Kids are welcome there, so that was perfect! That's the bike shop that I am buying my tri bike at. And the guy that does the fittings is actually certified in that--he's one of the best in the tri-state area! He did the presentation on fittings and I learned a ton. There are wonderful ways to do tiny adjustments to help with your weak areas. We picked out a bike for my son Noah as he has a birthday in April and will do a duathlon in May. So, we'll get him the bike and a trainer and get him used to it for spring. The velo club has group rides and a place for beginners and children to practice and is working on developing like 3000 acres for mountain biking--getting easements, grants, etc. So, we'll probably go help forge trails a few times. Fun bunch! They are sort of silly and do cook outs and the like. Best of all, my kids are getting psyched about biking! And of course, I had to buy some velo club clothing. Chicks need to feel like we are dressed appropriately Dress for success! Worth joining the club just for the cute outfits! I scheduled my bike fitting for this Thursday. Hope to have the rest of the $$ for it that day. He says it takes 3 months to get used to a new bike or new bike fitting. My tri is in June, so I better get going!

My goals for the next two weeks are to get the bike and fitting, and get it on my trainer, learn the triswim method and try it out to see how it feels with energy and efficiency, get my treadmill put together (finally) and order some decent shoes and the orthotics. I may try to roadtrip to Kenosha to have them help me with the shoes. Or, I may try this one place that Angie, a running coach suggested. Can't remember the website, but you can join, order shoes, try them out for a month and return them/exchange them if they aren't what you want. I think those goals will help me immensely. Why struggle or plunge into exercise without planning and injure myself? Or learn something the wrong way. Did you all know there is something called Chi Running? I need to learn more about this. I guess you take shorter strides and lean forward more. I don't know anything more than that, but it was in an email that this guy from the bike club sent me that was sent to him from the tri group. Which I joined via mail, but haven't been to a meeting yet.

Okay. Think that about covers it. Told you I'm a nerd. I actually would go to a library and study about this tri stuff if I thought it might help.

Watergirl--have you considered seeing a chiropractor for your hip? Sometimes the whole ilium is rocked anterior on one side, creating an abnormal stress on your hip socket and leading to hip bursitis or flexor tendonitis. To adjust, you need to be supine and have the doc push down on the anterior part of your ilium using a table with a drop-piece. Call around, describe what you want and see if you can get an exam to see if this might be the case. Just a suggestion. Or, get an xray just to see how your hip space is. You may have a congenital hip condition that was undiagnosed. And sometimes even young people need hip replacements for no known reason. Sure don't wish that on you! You already know this, but some of us just need a friendly push
2007-02-11 10:57 AM

User image

thanks for the advice phoenix but yes, unfortunately, I have done all that. I have had xrays, MRI's, seen MD's, PT's, MT's, and now a sports chiropractor. In fact, I saw the chiro on Friday when I was in a lot of pain. I think it may have helped a bit But out of all the people and therapies I have tryed, its massage therapy that has seemed to help the most. I do have a weird tilt to my pelvis that has been there my whole life and we all are working on it but part of it is the way I was born and it will take a miracle to completely change it. Everyone I have seen agrees to that so its been a long process to make small changes. I actually think loosing weight will help a lot but Im having a hard time with that (surprise surprise). I have the metabolism of a slug and I really just love good food. But i digress, back to my hip- or any injury for that matter- I am just constantly aware of it and try to not aggravate it and stand with the correct posture and run correctly etc. It just flared up this week so I;ll take it easy and see how it goes. It already feel much better today.

2007-02-11 11:14 AM

User image

Expert
Man, watergirl, you sure have done the whole gamut. Don't give up--it may take a long time to get the pelvic twist fixed, or at least stabilized.

I just looked up the chi running on the web and it sounds great! I signed up for a one day seminar in Madison March 24 from 9-4. There aren't any chi running instructors anywhere close--just chi walking instructors. So, this is a great opportunity. I want to learn to run more efficiently and without chance of injury. Supposedly you don't use your legs as much this way and there is almost no way to be injured. It was $225 and I signed up, so I really hope it will be worth it!

Jeng could totally make it there--it's actually in Middleton. Maybe ask for it for an early birthday gift??? There is a book/DVD set that I will probably get, too. But, I need the hands on.

There are seminars all over, so you all should look it up and see if it suits to attend. I'll let you all know what I think about it. It will be after my indoor tri, but before the outdoor, which is really the one that counts!

I'm going to the Y today to do group cycling and see if anyone there is going to Madison. I wouldn't mind ridesharing. Also will try the shark fin swim. Why not? I'll let you all know how it goes.
2007-02-11 12:08 PM

User image

Minneapolis
RUN DONE!
FEEL GREAT!
MADE MY GOAL OF 43:00 MIN!!!!
SEE RACE LOG ON MY BLOG PAGE!

2007-02-11 6:13 PM

User image

Expert
Way to go BGT!!! How you run in this cold is beyond me! Must be you are extremely determined--I very much admire that

I tried the shark fin swim--much easier. I think I'm getting stronger with the kick, too. I'm trying to kick from the chi muscles so to speak. I punch from my "center". Might as well run, bike and swim from it, too. I swam for about 15 minutes, which isn't much, but it's all I had time for to make it to group cycling. Then did the cycling for an hour. I'm getting MUCH stronger with that and can stand up a lot longer without feeling like my leg muscles will pop out. I don't jiggle so much now (better control) and my butt muscles are getting used to the seat--yah!! Then went back in the water with the kids and pushed them around on a floaty car. That was a great way to practice the kick. And I even practiced on my side pulling them. I just may get this afterall. Now don't laugh, but I'm practicing kicking face down on my bed with my legs/pelvis half hanging off. It's more of a workout than you'd think! I'm noticing I am starting to walk different--kind of a swimming hip rotation chi walk. Very interesting.......
2007-02-11 6:36 PM

Believe it or not, I haven't vanished! School is getting the best of me lately and I haven't had much time to write. But I HAVE been checking up on everyone and all I can say is, GOOD WORK! I'm very impressed.

I'm still trying to stay off my leg by not running. I run 10 minutes tops. Other than that, I have been biking and doing cardio, abs, and glut classes. I just got done with a 20 mile bike ride. My professor is still letting me do my own thing in class so I'm planning on starting to get onto the bike more during class. They're usually all filled up, but I'll see if I can squeeze in there sometime.

Time is everything in my life and lately, I don't have much of it to do anything but school work and scheduling meetings and everything for next semester when I'm student teaching. I can't wait for the chaos to be over! So, I apologize for my limited entries! I will try to get more in later this week!
2007-02-12 5:05 AM

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Hi

I've just looked at my training schedule for the week and Day one says:

wu: 200swim, 200kick, 200pull, 200swim
main: 1 x 1500, RPE 4 (alternate 1 x 1000)
cd: 4 x 50, each slower than last

I think it relates to the swimming as it appears under the swimming entry but other than that, I have no idea what it is saying.

Any ideas?

Edited by Mark Stanley 2007-02-12 5:06 AM
2007-02-12 8:14 AM

User image

Minneapolis
hey team, I will complete the assinginment, I feel like such a studnet, I even wrote it down in my planner. Anyway, at work last night I created a training plan from now until my 3/18 8k- I am posting my first week (and on a weekly basis the goals and plans for that week) here to help me stay accountable to someone other than myself. I need help being called to task to follow through and praise when I do it right. This is very needy and very 12 step but if you can not ask you cyber team for help who can you ask...?
so please "inspire me", check on me and ask me how it is going, it is not a hard training plan just one I will lose motovation on without support.

5 weeks to next big event 8k on 3/18 goal time: 1:10, here is a
blended RW 8k training and BT 20 week running focus!

W1
monday- 12 min swim/ 24 bike/ W training
tuesday- 2 mile run
wed- 40 bike/ w training
thursday- 2 mile run
friday- 20 min swim
sat- rest
sun- 2 mile run
totals for week one: 1000 yard swim, 6 miles run, 16 mile bike, 45 min weight train

BGT
2007-02-12 11:27 AM
in reply to: #687389

User image

Mark Stanley - 2007-02-12 3:05 AM

Hi

I've just looked at my training schedule for the week and Day one says:

wu: 200swim, 200kick, 200pull, 200swim
main: 1 x 1500, RPE 4 (alternate 1 x 1000)
cd: 4 x 50, each slower than last

I think it relates to the swimming as it appears under the swimming entry but other than that, I have no idea what it is saying.

Any ideas?

Yes, this is swimming tech speak. Its meant to make you throw up your hands in confusion, didnt ya know?? So- its just referring to the length of each "SET" that you are supposed to swim. Find out how long your pool is- its usually 25 yds here in the States but your's might be 25 meters, or maybe even 50 meters. If it 25, then each lap (a down and back ) is 50 meters. So, if a workout says "100 swim" that means you are supposesd to do 2 laps. (100/ 50 = 2)

So- breaking down that workout into english:

wu: 200swim, 200kick, 200pull, 200swim = Warmup (wu): 4 laps swim, 4 laps of kicking (with kickboard), 4 laps of swimming with a pull buoy (the floaty things you hold in bewteen your legs), and then 4 laps of swimming again

main: 1 x 1500, RPE 4 (alternate 1 x 1000) = The Main Set: 30 laps of swimming at Perceived Exertion level 4. The (alternate) is if that sounds like too much, you can do 20 laps instead.

cd: 4 x 50, each slower than last = Cooldown, Do 4 each of 1 lap, progressively getting slower each time. They sometimes call this "ascending"

Its a mental thing, to convert laps into numbers, but if you get used to it, then its easy to track how long you swam. And, you will sound like a real swimmer if you are swimming and the guy next to you ask what you are doing and you can say , " Oh, Im just in the middle of a set of 10, 500's, I should be done in a jiffy"
There should be some sort of definitions in your training plan for what RPE levels mean, etc. That swim workout is pretty serious, if it seems daunting, just do a part of it or cut the workouts in half (like do 100's instead of 200's). If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Good job on your 5k, BGT!
Phoenix- keep up the good work on your swimming, you are definitely making progress and its only been a week since your first lesson! Pretty soon you will be doing workouts like the one above.

2007-02-12 11:59 AM

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Watergirl

Thank you for that. Now I know what I missed doing today because one of my colleagues dropped in to tell me that one of the business that I set up in the Far East was being investigated for illegal trading. My day got quite busy from then on and it looks like I'm off to Singapore tomorrow.

Time for a new job methinks!

Incidentally we have two fifty meter pools near here. One built in the Victorian age which is actually 50 yards long and has no roof and the other built as a training pool for our Olympic athletes (actually I think that there was only one) for which they dug a pit that was 50 meters long and then concreted and tiled it with the result that it is only 49.5 meters long. Good British craftsmanship or what!

I generally swim at the one without a roof as it is a magical experience, now, I will know what to do whilst I am there.

I am also looking at getting some Total Immersion swim training as my technique is poor. I'm pretty fit but find that after about 300 or 400 meters I am struggling and at 500 meters I have to stop for a breather. One of my colleagues with whom I swim regularly described my swimming technique as reminiscent of a drunk in a bar brawl. Do any of you have any insights on this technique? I don't want to waste money (or time) on going down a rabbit hole to find that it ends up in a blind alley (or whatever the local expression would be in your neck of the woods for wasting your time and money on something that is completely and utterly pointless. Doing a Perot maybe). Any opinions would be gratefully received.
2007-02-12 4:05 PM

User image

Minneapolis
did work out for today. 24 min. bike got me 5 miles, swim got me 400 yards and I did 17 mins. of weights. BGT
2007-02-13 1:59 AM

User image

Expert
Good job, BGT! How did you feel after all that in one day? I'm trying to do three different things certain days, too, just to get used to the change in muscle groups used and work on the endurance. But then the next day I am a bit sore, and tired. I'm giving myself permission to rest after pushing it like that. Treat yourself to something nice--a long bath, buy yourself flowers (I do it all the time--if I waited for some guy to buy them, I'd never have any) or take a nice nap! Notice, I didn't advocate treating yourself to chocolate fudge lava cake. I do that one too much!
2007-02-13 2:10 AM

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Sounds like you did well BGT, I'm impressed.

Can someone send me some chocolate lava cake. I just love the sound of it!
2007-02-13 4:25 AM

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
Wow, this is a motivated group this week. I guess I have to get out and do something just so I'm worthy enough to stick around!

Nice job to everyone with races and training. I need to race -- anything -- whether it's a quick run or someone to the end of the pool. Remember how easy it was to race when you were a kid? You'd just say "race ya" to anyone and you'd be off. And then you'd do it again. I think if I tried that today, just went up to some stranger and said "let's race," some would find it creepy.

2007-02-13 4:59 PM

User image

Minneapolis
VENTING
I was in the middle of working out, trying to get my 2 mile run in for today and my boss comes and says, "can we chat", like I can say no- heck even when I treied she was like yeah let's meet. We meet in the open lobby so I knew I was not going to get fired BUT she did take me away from my workout. I am soo mad. NOW I have to go work out after work tonight, I do not get off until 8:30 pm, which is why I was taking a mid day break to workout!! it helps me refoucs and re energize on such long days.

Okay, I need permission to add the 1 1/2 mile run to my bike tommorw morning. I can go the YWCA tonight but would rather rest after a 11 1/2 day- and use my engery tommorw morning to bike and run. unsure of my plan, will decide and post later.
2007-02-14 5:45 AM
in reply to: #689743

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
BigGirlTri-ing - 2007-02-13 5:59 PM

VENTING
I was in the middle of working out, trying to get my 2 mile run in for today and my boss comes and says, "can we chat", like I can say no- heck even when I treied she was like yeah let's meet. We meet in the open lobby so I knew I was not going to get fired BUT she did take me away from my workout. I am soo mad. NOW I have to go work out after work tonight, I do not get off until 8:30 pm, which is why I was taking a mid day break to workout!! it helps me refoucs and re energize on such long days.

Okay, I need permission to add the 1 1/2 mile run to my bike tommorw morning. I can go the YWCA tonight but would rather rest after a 11 1/2 day- and use my engery tommorw morning to bike and run. unsure of my plan, will decide and post later.

Permission granted. Well, I think I've done enough for today. Coffee anyone?
2007-02-14 7:40 AM

User image

Expert
I'm sick with sinus infection--poor me. No energy to exercise at all;( Maybe I should quit talking til 2 am to the hunky guy in Colorado? I know, it makes no sense--we are 17 hours apart. BUT, he house sits this $12 million mansion in Denver, with a Porsche, and they have these awesome skydiving lessons there where you are in a weightless mode and can experience free fall without jumping out of the actual plane. Too cool! He's a Ph.D. psychologist, speaks Chinese and Spanish, qualified for the Boston marathon, whitewater rafts, mountain bikes, fly fishes, cooks, remodels his house, likes Trance music too, and is really nice! Whattya all think? Meet him in Denver and have a blast or sit here in the armpit of the world dutifully training and waiting on my kids all weekend? Hmmmmm.....Better get over this cold first Do I get brownie points for endurance dating?
2007-02-14 9:23 AM
in reply to: #690060

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
phoenixrising404 - 2007-02-14 1:40 PM

I'm sick with sinus infection--poor me. No energy to exercise at all;( Maybe I should quit talking til 2 am to the hunky guy in Colorado? I know, it makes no sense--we are 17 hours apart. BUT, he house sits this $12 million mansion in Denver, with a Porsche, and they have these awesome skydiving lessons there where you are in a weightless mode and can experience free fall without jumping out of the actual plane. Too cool! He's a Ph.D. psychologist, speaks Chinese and Spanish, qualified for the Boston marathon, whitewater rafts, mountain bikes, fly fishes, cooks, remodels his house, likes Trance music too, and is really nice! Whattya all think? Meet him in Denver and have a blast or sit here in the armpit of the world dutifully training and waiting on my kids all weekend? Hmmmmm.....Better get over this cold first Do I get brownie points for endurance dating?

Phoenix

Now I'm no expert in these matters (being a dull old English guy) but it seems to me that this chap firstly lives in big big house (ok, he doesn't own it but that is a mere detail), he has a whole bunch of qualifications and skills including fly fishing (you Americans are strange, I must FedEx you some fly spray instead) and, most importantly, is nice.

He sounds like a pretty decent find. If I was you I would be on a flight to Denver this weekend (I would then be wondering why I no longer had the body of a middle aged, plump bloke!).

By the way. 17 hours apart? I know the States are big but in 17 hours you could get to Denver from pretty much any where in the world. Sorry, just realised you probably would be driving. Either that or your planes are still in the Wilbur Wright phase of development!

Best of luck with the cold.

No exercise for me; I've got off the plane this morning into a very sunny and humid Singapore (mid 30s and 90% humidity). Don't be envious as it has been meetings all day and I fly back to the UK tomorrow!
2007-02-14 11:59 AM

User image

Brandon, FL.
Hi Folks,

I OK'd joining with the Prof and he said to introduce myself.

First off, I stumbled on BT and found an tremendous wealth of knowledge and camaraderie and after lurking for a few days found that I had to join.

Well, I'm 39, kinda fit (mountain biking and hiking) but still on the heavy side (6' 2", 336 lbs, large frame) and was nowhere near aerobically fit. I wanted to drop weight so I started biking and got up to about 15 miles a night until it started getting dark early. In order to keep things going, I joined a gym. I felt I needed a goal so I chose a sprint tri in my area and signed up and began training for it. Its on April 14th and will be my first ever tri.

I've been exercising mostly on elliptical machines and in the last couple of weeks have mixed in the stationary bike. I'm going to the gym every night and am doing 10 miles on the bike and 4 miles on the elliptical.

My biggest concern is the transition from elliptical to actual running. I've got a bad knee (deteriorating meniscus cartlidge) which is why I'm on the elliptical instead of the treadmill. I figure on transitioning over to the treadmill/road about a month before the event and after dropping some more weight.

I've been reading all of your posts and have found them very encouraging. I can't wait to join in the challenges.

Thanks for your time -

2007-02-14 3:04 PM

User image

Minneapolis
HEllo new guy. I am also a big girl, you will run when you are ready, chessy I know but really one day my body said run, don't walk and I heard it loud and clear. I did nto make it far but I did run. It will happen all in good time.
Daily workout checkin'
Well in bike 11 miles ( reached goal of 16 miles this week) and ran the remaining 1.50 miles this morning. I need to workout agian today- we are doing this workout challange at work and I need to get so many points per day. I am going to do the stair mile for 5 min. warm up and do free weights for 25 min.
Thanks for permission prof!
BGT
2007-02-14 9:31 PM
in reply to: #690835

User image

Brandon, FL.
It would probably help if I gave my name, the BT handle is a bit bizarre. It's Sean.

2007-02-15 3:02 AM

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Hi Sean, welcome.

I too am a little broad in the beam! 39 years old, 220lbs and up until last year rather sedentary.

In the early part of last year one of my chums suggested that a few of us did a local sprint triathlon. Naturally, with it being several months away, I leapt at the chance. Following a tradition finely honed after years of taking exams I did absolutely no training until the last two weeks when I tried to cram six months of training into two weeks! Despite that I posted a time of just under 1 hour 30 and had a whale of a time.

Decided there and then that I wanted to do more and signed up for the Monaco 70.3 in September of this year and am now thoroughly enjoying such training as I get to do and sharing my experiences with this group of delightfully odd, committed and thoroughly non obsessive athletes.

I welcome you on board and hope that you enjoy sharing a multitude of happenings with you.
2007-02-15 4:31 AM
in reply to: #690520

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
Sp3c0ps27 - 2007-02-14 12:59 PM

I've been exercising mostly on elliptical machines and in the last couple of weeks have mixed in the stationary bike. I'm going to the gym every night and am doing 10 miles on the bike and 4 miles on the elliptical.

My biggest concern is the transition from elliptical to actual running. I've got a bad knee (deteriorating meniscus cartlidge) which is why I'm on the elliptical instead of the treadmill. I figure on transitioning over to the treadmill/road about a month before the event and after dropping some more weight.

First requirement: see your doctor for a physical. And I know you're fit and healthy and this is just a little strenous effort and you're fine. Blah blah blah. Get a physical, and especially, have that knee looked at. None of us want you getting hurt.

You might also want to mix your efforts up a bit. Too much repetition of the same exercise in the same manner leads to diminishing returns because your body gets used to the effort. If you alter the routine, it allegedly leads to more fitness. Or so I've read. (And I'll admit that I'm guilty of established routines. Its just too easy to stay on the bike trainer with this winter weather, and lately thats pretty much all I've been doing. So I'm also lecturing myself here!)

Anyway, welcome to the group! We have a motivating team, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Prof40's Group -- Technically full but ... Rss Feed  

of 72