BT Development Mentor Program Archives » BigSkiesMentorGroup - COMPLETE! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 57

2011-05-04 8:07 AM
in reply to: #3479436

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: BigSkiesMentorGroup - COMPLETE!

SARAH again -

Very cool on the Newton clinic, and please tell me how it went. Also, if the presenter is Tory Oakland, say hi to her for me -- and remind her she owes me an email. If it's Tim, just stick with the "hi" part; he owes me nothing! I can't remember his last name right now, not even close -- Mc-something?)

The Newton world is exciting, and in some respects has changed lots in the past four scant years. In othe respects, though, it has hardly changed at all, with the most blessed non-change being in shoe structure -- their four core models are virtually the same now as they were in '07. This means that the wearer needn't worry about radical "upgrades" from one season to the next that effectively change what they loved about that particular model.

The big Newton change is introducing two models ("Lady Isaac", for you) that are much better to start off in if one is transitioning from heel-striking to a more forefoot- or midfoot-striking running style. I could wax tediously about this for many paragraphs, but I'll let the professional do it best for you this evening. I'm obviously excited that you're going, and will live through it vicariously. Cool beans!

2011-05-04 8:20 AM
in reply to: #3481225

User image

Champion

TRINA again -

Curiosity got the best of me, and I traipsed out to my car and rooted around and found three more gels from three other companies. And you will see that I was partly wrong on PowerGel, which has less K than I thought. And the numbers will be sodium, the potassium:

PowerGel -- 210 and 20
Clif -- 60 and 80
Gu -- 55 and 45

The others from previous post:
Accel -- 100 and 40
CarbBOOM! -- 50 and 50
eLoad -- 60 and 15
Hammer -- 40 and zero

You probably know, too, that different flavors from the same company may have different values, but no radical departures.

So for Too Much Information. (See how dangerous it is to ask me what seems to be a simple question? )

2011-05-04 8:52 AM
in reply to: #3479675

User image

Champion

TRINA once more -

First, remember that I'm no doctor and have no medical training. So, anything I say about feet comes from no specialized training, but rather just working through my own problems, and reading some here and there. If the professionals you have gone to haven't said what I say.....then for now take what i said with a grain of salt. But it might be useful to bring it up when next you see one of them, just to provide a different opinion. I'm always ready to be corrected -- I've had a long history at it!

Second, about the coach. Tough call! One school of thought will be that the relationship has to work for you, has to feel right to you, has to make you trust in him pretty implicitly. From what you say, none of those are really being satisfied, so it might be time to look around for an option.

$160 is a fair chunk, and you should probably be getting more contact than what you've recieved so far. How about emails? At least once a week, hopefully twice? Have you had any sudden or special needs, and if so, has he addressed them quickly? Do you feel 100% confident that the plans you are receiving are specifically for you?

If you missed it, go back to last Thursday or Friday and see the first one of three long posts I made to JEFF about my own coaching experiences. That'll give you an overview of the problems I had with my first on-line coach, and the joy I had with my second one; I have never had a face-to-face coach, beyond a few swim clinics.

Do you know how many other clients he has.....and if he has a "real" job, and if he has a family, and if he is training for any big races? If the answer is yes to at least two of those, and is he has a good stable of clients, then it's entirely possible he is overbooked and will never give you the attention you want. In a sense, he's just like a doctor who may have more patients than he can handle, which is why you always have to sit in the wiating room for 45 minutes and then have an appointment that is rushed and totally unsatisfying.

And I take it he is local, which is why you are asking about swim instruction. I am surprised that he hasn't at least gotten back to you to say, at the least, that he will do it at such-and-such a cost. It might be that he is not good at that, but he should just have the decency (too strong a word) tell you that! It's just offsetting that he doesn't communicate better. As you say "....but he's just....not there")

Go to a few websites and see what the going rates are for a range of services. As I told Jeff, I haven't been coached for about four years now, and even though I have my USAT Level I certification, i never followed up on it to formally coach anyone -- which combined tell you that I am out of the loop as to what coaches are charging nowadays.

So, for starters go to www.d3multisport.com and see what they are chanrging for the range of services. This might involve depth of program (is nutrition added?), amount of contact (how many times per week), and type of contact (email? phone? text?); probably other things, such as saingle-sport options. Keep in mind, though, that D3 is "professional", that they ahve a naame and a solid reputation, and so will maybe charge more than the local person you have now.

Think about all of this, but the bottom line should be that he has to meet your needs and you have to feel you are in very good hands with him. Trust is a huge part of being coached, and maybe even more so when it is done "impersonally". I started with Erik in Feb '03 and we didn't meet until July '03, so until then it was just emails and a couple of phone calls. But the connect was there right from the start, and I trusted him every step of the way -- and would've, had we never met in person!

2011-05-04 8:56 AM
in reply to: #3481362

User image

Champion

SARAH once more -

Which is your race on the 14th? Not Annapolis so early, is it? I'm sorry if you've said and I've forgotten!

2011-05-04 8:57 AM
in reply to: #3481370

User image

Champion

JEFF -

I'm gearing up to continue with the coaching discussion. Just got to get back to the last post and see where I left things!

2011-05-04 9:02 AM
in reply to: #3435045

User image

Extreme Veteran
Spring TX

DENISE, congrats on your duathlon ... 9/9, isn't that getting close to STEVE's record?  Crazy rather around here as well.  This morning woke up to 52 degrees! ... but it's supposed to get back in the 90s by the weekend.

JOE and MICHAEL, good job on your races as well.  I didn't realize we had so many racing this weekend.

TRINA, I'm with Veronica on your coach.  With that kind of money, seems like you should definitely be getting more personalized coaching.  By the way, we were almost "neighbors".  My husband's job offered him a transfer to OKC last spring and we went up for a visit and really liked it.  (I still look at the real estate in the neighborhoods I really liked!).  In the end, he just didn't feel like we could leave my mom and older sons.  We probably would have made good training partners!  You might check into a masters swim group and/or see if USA Fit has a running group up there.  (Seems like I checked into it when we were thinking about the move but can't remember now).

KERRI and SARAH, I have a sheet with a swim workout from my masters group that I just ran across the other.  I'll try to remember to post it, but might not be until weekend (once I'm at home and remember!).

LISA

2011-05-04 9:12 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Spring TX

STEVE, I know how much you like to analyze aches and pains, so here's what I've got going on right now.  Went on a short run (1.2 miles) last Tuesday and started developing hip pain on my run.  I had been swimming the night before so wondered if somehow I'd pulled something during my swim.  Wednesday night I swam with no pain; Thursday night I bike with no pain; but continued to have pain while walking.  Saturday I did a longer run (4.2 miles) with pain from the beginning.  The only time I have the hip pain is when I'm wallking/running or lying on that hip.  It hurts only on the side of my hip between the crest and where my leg meets my hip, especially when I get up from a sitting position, and not particularly with any range of motion that I can tell.  It doesn't particularly feel muscular, but more like an aching.  Any thoughts?

LISA

2011-05-04 9:32 AM
in reply to: #3473607

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: BigSkiesMentorGroup - OPEN (but door barely ajar....)

JEFF -

Okay! Part Two - The Continuation!

Where I left things was with three reasons on why I have improved with time, post-being-coached.

The big one was TIME -- just the experience of all the racing i have done. One thing I didn't say was that Erik once told me that it trakes about 5 or 6 years of serious riding before one becomes a good cyclist, and that was abot how it worked for me. So, I just really think that for anyone, as long as they keep racing and keep training to improve, time and experience will confer benefits.

I listed two things as lesser reasons:
1.) Learning to RACE a bike as a result of doing aquabikes when I tore my meniscus
2.) Re-inventing my running, which was mostly done by becoming more of a froefoot runner, and using what is generally thought of nowadays as "Chi Running" techniques.

Here are a few more:
3.) Focusing on cadence. I think this is huge, and I use it all the time in running and cycling. For running, I aim for 90 footstrikes per minute. I can run well at 88 and it becomes a kind of "fall-back" rate, but 89-91 is the most efficient for me. One the bike, it's 90-plus, more commonly pushing mid- to high-90s. I am now working at increasing my swim cadence, which is arm turnover. That will elp to elimnate dead spots, esprecially as I am essentially a non-kicker so ned to keep thsoe arms going to move forward as quickly as possible. (And for cadence, I count it by single feet for the run and bike, but BOTH arms for 25m in the pool.)
4.) To help with cadence on the bike, I shift often -- enough so that regardless of rollers, i can keep at about 95. Many people get in a comfy gear and just hammer away, and allow the topography to control their cadence. Learning to "play" the gears opens up a huge range of gearing options that accommodate a high cadence, and all while I am pushing right at the edge.
5.) Keeping my training in tune with upcoming races. That is, I don't do really long runs or rides unless I have a long race coming up. So, without a half-iron on my schedule until at least September --- no need for three (or even two) hour rides, or anything much over 60 minutes on the run! Now, if someone loves big rides or long runs just for the sake of doing them, then that's maybe differnet. But for me, getting on in years, I don't benefit from a whole lot of "overtraining" just for the sake of doing it, and moreover, it can beat down my body quicker than I want. I wasn't always a believer in this matter, and I'm still not perfect in my resolve, but I'm workin' on it!

Onwards!

2011-05-04 9:52 AM
in reply to: #3481464

User image

Champion

JEFF again -

Part Three now, which is for your third question -- how coaching changed my approach to training. I'll do this in a list, too.

1.) A reduction in races, and making sure that I train for each accordingly. This is the same as having "A", and "B", and "C" races. Erik was ALWAYS oin me to racre less....and eventually it sunk in. (However, since then I have gone back to racing way too much -- 17 tri and du in '07, 10 in '08, 13 in '09, and 11 in '10. Urp.)
2.) Doing weight-work, which I didn't start until two years into my work with Erik -- even though he always included it in my plans (but he knew I wasn't doing it). Once I finally started it, lo and behold, it helped. And I loved it, too!
3.) More willingness (Because he told me to!) to do TOUGH workouts. In fact, most of the xxxx he posted for me were tough, which means there were few "junk" workouts. Remind me sometime to tell you about "Icks", the toughest of the tough ones. This is another area in which I have fallen off the cart since I stopped being coached - I rarely push myself to the edge, or even close to it.
4.) Run "pretty". Erik would frequently have as a sidebar to a run workout the words "run pretty", which was just a reminder to focus on a perceived good running form. I never did that before, at least not with a "pretty" picture in my mind.
5.) Treadmill work. This came along in '05, same as the weights when I finally joined a gym. And same as the weights, Erik would post the odd treadmill workout that I wasn't doing and he knew thta was the case, but he wanted me to recognize the intensity that can be attained on a treadmill. And whn I finally got on one --- WHOA! I learned how to push myself as I never had before. Cry mercy!
6.) Heart rate work. I had a monitor and used it some, but Erik refined my use of it -- epsecially on the treadmill!! HOWEVER, heart rate was never the driving force of my training, and he never advocated using a HRM for racing. And I have never doen that. My opinions on that are quite strong, and I will be happy to discuss them with you at some point.

I think that about covers it. The key ones were pushing myself and expanding my training to include weights and treadmill work, with the REALLY key one coming back to accounability --- things I NEVER would've done if left to my own devices.

Let me know if I've managed to actually answer those questions from back-when!

2011-05-04 10:58 AM
in reply to: #3481413

User image

Champion

LISA -

I'd like analyzing your hip pain even more if I didn't have my own hip pain to deal with!

As I'm picturing you and your hip (pardon my gaze..... ), my first guess is the bursa -- so hip bursitis. If this is mild, mostly, you can train through it. The risk, though, is that it might get worse and then the healing process can be longer.

Cortisone shots can help, and for some pople I think they help a lot. It is a condition that can be exacerbated by supination (under-pronation); what type of foot do you have, and what shoes are you in? Are your arches high (which often applies to supinators)?

Another thought is an early hint of arthritis, but seeing a show you say that range of motion seems okay, that makes it maybe more likely that arthritis is behind what's ailing you. It may be worth storing in the back of your mind, however.

I'll send healing mojo to your hip if you'll send healing mojo to mine. However, for me it is more than the hip, so pinpoint mojo might not do the trick. Alas.

Edited by stevebradley 2011-05-04 10:58 AM
2011-05-04 11:48 AM

User image

Expert
Oklahoma City

Steve - Thanks for the input regarding sodium intake during heavy sweating. Let's throw in another variable - I currently take a water pill that reduces sodium but spares potassium. I won't go into detail as to why I take it, let's just say that once a month I turn into a fire breathing dragon. I have been told by my doc to nix the water pill a couple of days before I do a triathlon or long-distance bike/run training. Sooo....I'm concerned about sodium. I will probably stick to a high sodium gel during my Oly, maybe a couple of Endurolyte (sp?) tablets too.

I'm also going to wait until it gets hot and humid, then run another 10K and recalculate my sweat rate. 

Lisa and Steve - The coach issue is just sad. I texted him again yesterday and asked him to call me. He said he would call today. I then texted that I wanted to go with a less expensive coaching plan - essentially just email me a detailed training plan (which is all he's doing), at $99 a month. He never emails me. He's only called me once. And I had to bug him for weeks to get my training zones for the bike and run. Still haven't got one for the swim. I do not feel as though he pays enough attention to my training, and therefore the level of trust I have for him is low. I think you are right - I think that he's overbooked. I also know that he works at the LBS at least part time. He's also a coach for Team in Training and is personal coach for a couple from a famous TV show that showcases obese people's weight loss journey. I will go to the website you mentioned, though, and see what they offer as opposed to what he does and the difference in cost.

Thanks for the input everyone!

2011-05-04 1:46 PM

Western Colorado

Hi Steve,

I have a question about sprint triathlon training.  Well, two questions really... The first is what are your thoughts on longer distance training vs. interval training for the sprint distance?  This is only my second year of triathloning, so I understand I have a lot of base work to do.  However, I want to balance that with some interval work, partly because I want to be faster and partly because of time constraints.  I'm currently working out about 5-6 days a week and can devote about an hour-ish sometimes more, to training daily.  What would be my best "bang for the buck" to utilize my training time? 

My second question is do you have any drills or workouts to focus on improving the run off the bike?  The last race I was in I felt like I was in really good shape and was sadly disappointed in my run.  I had a personal best for my swim, really good transitions and was happy with my bike, but totally bombed the run.  I know the answer is probably do more bricks...but I was wondering if the a different type of brick would be good like a "run, bike, run" or something else?

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Smile

Thanks,

Jessica

2011-05-04 3:33 PM

User image

Concord

Does anyone have a watch that they really like (or don't like) for training?  I would love one that I can use in the water to time splits but that seems unlikely.  I would use it mostly for running and some for riding, but I have a bike computer for that.  I have a heart monitor watch but it is too complicated for triathlon purposes (unless I want to use it to track my heart rate - which I'm not ready to do).  I'm considering just going to Target/Walmart and picking out a Timex Ironman that looks nice and has a lot of features...

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Canon 

2011-05-04 6:37 PM

User image

Alaska

I really like my Timex Ironman watch (w/hrm). It is easy to work and works in the water. I used to use my HRM more frequently but now I seldom use that part of the watch in the water. For running and triathlon it is great because you can get your split time and ahr (avg hr) for each lap or each segment of the triathlon. For me it is a simple tool with not a lot of extra features.

I also use a garmin 305 (w/hrm) for road/trail running.  Again I dont use the HRM function as frequently.

I mainly use the HRM function of either watch when spinning or doing interval type workouts. For me it helps me push, otherwise I tend to coast.

2011-05-04 8:03 PM
in reply to: #3482051

New user
Swansea, IL

One drill I've found helpful to improve your run off the bike is to do a modified brick workout in interval format.  Your options are limited only by your creativity.  For example, because it fits into my neighborhood layout, I will do intervals of half mile run, 3 mile ride, etc.  Try to push your pace at slightly higher than race pace.  I like this workout as a nice changeup from longer brick workouts, and again you can be creative as you want.

Joe

2011-05-04 8:54 PM
in reply to: #3481492

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL

Steve,

Yes - Your answers were more than adequate.  Lots of great nuggets of info. that I have not thought about.  I would like to dig so more information out of you regarding:

1) HR Training/Racing - I use it primarily during my training as a means to test/measure my fitness.  I'm "weaning" myself off it a bit and trying to train more based upon feel.

2) Treadmill Work - I have never used the treadmill to run hard.  I primarily use the treadmill to either escape the heat or for convenience.  Would be interested in understanding what the treadmill offers (or how you use it) as a means to enhance your fitness (intensity).

3) Racing more - Great point about how this helped your development as a triathlete (although your coach wanted you to race less).  I think I need to do more of this.  A number of the workouts in my plan say that I should do then at "slightly more" or "just below" race pace.  Thing is, I'm not certain what my "race pace" is often.  So I think I just need more experience racing to mostly figure out ME. 

Don't feel compelled to address this right now.  I'll let you "catch your breath"!!

stevebradley - 2011-05-04 10:52 AM  Let me know if I've managed to actually answer those questions from back-when!

2011-05-04 8:58 PM
in reply to: #3482545

User image

Expert
Oklahoma City
AKtri - 2011-05-03 7:37 PM

I really like my Timex Ironman watch (w/hrm). It is easy to work and works in the water. I used to use my HRM more frequently but now I seldom use that part of the watch in the water. For running and triathlon it is great because you can get your split time and ahr (avg hr) for each lap or each segment of the triathlon. For me it is a simple tool with not a lot of extra features.

I also use a garmin 305 (w/hrm) for road/trail running.  Again I dont use the HRM function as frequently.

I mainly use the HRM function of either watch when spinning or doing interval type workouts. For me it helps me push, otherwise I tend to coast.

Veronica - I just purchased this watch to use during swim training. I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure-out how to use it, though! I don't *think* I'm technologically challenged, but this is eating my lunch. Oh, and I also use a Forerunner 305. Love it, but I do wish the HR display was a little larger because I have to squint to see it.

Edited by kickitinok 2011-05-04 9:00 PM
2011-05-04 10:20 PM
in reply to: #3482051

User image

Champion

JESSICA -

First, VERY pleased you're still with us!

Second, your post raises several very fine points, and I will get to them as soon as possible - or at least thefirts paragraph asap.

Third, the second paragraph I'll hit quickly here, with the bigger answer being --- yes, bricks. That said, though, bricks can be very creative, and while most people do a simple bike-run brick, the possibilities for bricks is infinite.

If you saw the post I made to Jeff earlier today, I referred to something called "Icks" short form of sorts for "short cycle bricks". I am NOTNOTNOT recommending it for an early foary into bricks, but maybe by the summer you could try it. The components are 6 x one-mile runs and 4 x six-mile bikes. To wit:
R - moderate/hard pace
B - hard pace
R - harder than first run
B - harder than first run
R - still harder
B - still harder, as
R - increase intensity!
B - full-out!!
R - full-out!!
R - ease it up - whew!

Ideally this is done on flat to gently rolling roads, and the transitions are as fast as you can make them (I did mine out of the back of my car, parked along a road with ample shoulders for riding and running).

The ways you can vary it is by length of the bike parts (six worked for me, seven would be okay) and the number of repeats. It is akiller workout, so unless you are a glutton for punishment you WON'T want to add more "sets". Trust me! But you can go less, and a resonabley challenging first ICKs would be R-B-R-B-R-R. You could also add a run at the start, along the lines of a very clear warm-up mile. Definitely keep the final cool-down mile right after the last vicious mile, as that feels great not only in letting your muscles unwind, but also as a reminder of what you've been doing on that workout for the last hour or two.

The run route for me was a simple out-and-back, and I had precise landmarks at 1/4-mile and of course the 1/2-mile turnaround. After the first run, I just made sure that I was ahead of that pace, and then each subsequent pace, for each subsequent run at those markers. So, as you may have figured out already, going out too fast on the first run puts one in a very nasty spot for the rest of the runs!

Sounds fun, eh?

I'll get back to you soon about the rest of your post, and some more brick thoughts.

2011-05-04 10:21 PM
in reply to: #3482755

User image

Champion

JEFF -

I mentioned "Icks" in one of today's posts to you, adn I just outlined it to JESSICA in the post right above this one. See if it piques your interest any!

2011-05-04 10:52 PM

New user

Louisville

Catching up on the last couple of days...great subjects being discussed.  Weighing in from my perspective:

• I have never done a sweat test but I find I gage how dehydrated I am by the amount of salt that collects around my temples and eyes after a run.  During Saturday's marathon, i had a more than usual even though I thought I was keeping up with my hydration better.  I chalk it up to great weather and lack of heavy sweating to alert me...my mistake and I should have been more cognizant.  I tend to alternate water and gatorade for the sake of my stomach but alas, i don't always get it right.
  • I use a Timex Ironman 100 Lap Flix watch.  I loved my old watch and finally couldn't replace the band again.  Skip the Flix, it just lights up when you flick your wrist.  I though i would use it on night runs (around the clock relays) but never really did. I use the lap counter in the pool and it works pretty well to help me keep track of laps as well as times.
  •  I also have a 305 that I use for my runs and also on the bike.  I plan to add the cadence sensor kit before buying a bike computer to see if that will be enough for my cadence needs.
  • When not wearing shoes, still feeling my foot neuroma some...still waiting to see how it plays out.  I can now see what looks like a bruise in the middle of the ball of my foot.  But,  no issue when wearing my everyday dress shoes, go figure.
  • Did a grueling 3000 yard workout with my once a week swim group...but I also found I tended to find my zone more because the wall was down in the aquatic center so we were swimming 50's and not 25's.  I tend to have one speed with just a minor increase when I am supposed to go 'fast'.  I hover around the 2' minute/100 yd pace.
  • I lived in OKC for five years while stationed at Tinker AFB.  My wife and I loved it and it has always held a special place on our short list of potential retirement destinations.  They have some fun runs around there and in Tulsa...long before even knowing what a TRI was.
  • Volunteering at Churchill downs the next couple of days...the world comes to Louisville this week...lots of 20 to 1 odds out there, somebody has to win!!!
2011-05-04 11:48 PM
in reply to: #3481464

winnipeg, MB

just a little report here about the last few days.

The last 10 days have been a little bit slow for me. Two weekends ago the crash and the last weekend a very bad stomach problem. I went to the Y yesterday, which wasn't that bad. I managed to run 1,5 mile plus some other workouts and a zumba class. Apparently I'm fully recovered from all the bruises, my shoulder is fine, so tomorrow I'm going to swim.

A question for those who train alone -please ignore if this topic has been already mentioned, I'll read the last few pages that I'm missing tomorrow.

Do you train for open water swim? I wouldn't go to swim alone in a lake or river for safety purposes. And I never swam in open water. How do you train for that? Do you go with friends? and where?Do you have to ask permission? Is it legal to swim wherever you want? What safety measures do you take?

I decided to do a try a tri on May 29th in preparation for my first Sprint on June 26th. The try a tri is indoor, but the swim portion of the Sprint is in a lake. Initially and because it is my first sprint, I'm thinking on swimming in the lake that day for the first time. I won't worry if I'm slow I'll focus more on finishing rather on the time.

Sandra

2011-05-05 5:36 AM
in reply to: #3482881

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL

Steve,

"Y" Ikes, I saw that.  I have a big intolerance of pain so I'm not likely to do that anytime soon.  Perhaps that is why you do 2:20ish Olympics and I hope to crack 2:50 in my upcoming race!! 

stevebradley - 2011-05-04 11:21 PM JEFF - I mentioned "Icks" in one of today's posts to you, adn I just outlined it to JESSICA in the post right above this one. See if it piques your interest any!

2011-05-05 9:16 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Spring TX

STEVE, thanks for the input on the hip. Sorry to hear you're having your own issues! I have a fairly neutral foot with more of a tendency to supinate. Most of my shoes are neutral cushioning shoes. I just happened to be do my running in my Kirvana's the day my hip pain started. It feels a bit better than it did last week when it began. The first few days I was taking antiinflammatories without much relief, so stopped. Guess I'll give it another week and see how it plays out. Hoping to get 4 miles in tonight with my "Trail Collectors" group.

SANDRA, my only suggestion about the OWS is to try to get one in before your tri. I'm a decent enough swimmer (not fast, but very comfortable in the water) and my first OWS was very disconcerting. Around here, there aren't many OWSs that you can see more than 6 inches in front of you, so it was a bit of a shock when I put my face in the water and opened my eyes to murky green. Also, I'm assuming the water will still be really chilly up there in June and will likely take your breath away when you first get in.  Assuming you will be wearing a wetsuit, you will definitely want to practice in it.

LISA

2011-05-05 9:29 AM
in reply to: #3482878

Western Colorado

Thanks Steve.  The "Icks" sound killer! I'll have to give that a try this weekend.  It sounds like it hurts... a lot!!

2011-05-05 10:38 AM

User image

Expert
Oklahoma City

OKC is a great place to live, but it does get hot here in the summer. Makes training difficult if you don't like getting up before sunrise to train.

Those "icks" look pretty intense. 

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » BigSkiesMentorGroup - COMPLETE! Rss Feed  

of 57