BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Wyld Hair On A Tangent Group -FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 17

2010-02-16 9:10 AM
in reply to: #2571242

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS
Subject: RE: Wyld Hair On A Tangent Group -FULL

Had a nice long weekend thanks to banker's holidays.  Stuck to the trainer for two hours on Saturday.  It was still a bit slushy out because of the snow, and I didn't want to risk the back roads.  Got another almost 5mile run in Sunday.  The PF is still there, but I'm managing it a little better.  Yesterday I just did a 50 min trainer workout then took the camera out to spillway at the Ross Barnett Reservoir.  Took close to 200 shots and got two that I really, really like.  And finally!  I got a good shot of a blue heron! 

Edited by sesh 2010-02-16 9:10 AM

2010-02-16 9:11 AM

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS

And then I came up on a mockingbird that looked like it wanted to pose for me.

2010-02-16 10:02 AM

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
Nice pictures Sesh, thanks for sharing.
2010-02-16 10:15 AM
in reply to: #2675129

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river

Really nice pics Bill.  I never take pictures but my mom insisted that i take some when I went to Ireland.  I took probably 300 pics  and there are only 5 that I really liked.  I'm not all that "talented" when it comes to pics so I was really pleased with 5   Do you do this as a hobby or do you also try to make a little dough off of it?

Also, a question for you?  Yesterday I did a 2000 yd swim with the pull bouy.  I focused on reaching and gliding that you mentioned the other day and really trying to initiate the rotation at my hips.  I could tell a big difference when the rotation was smooth.  I counted my strokes and I'm at 22-24 strokes (11-12 stroke cycles) per 25 yds and 1:52-2:00min. per 100 yds.  23 strokes was really the magic number on most.  My question is, is this about right?  Should I be doing less/more?  I know that its slow, but I'm just trying to get more efficient.  I found that when i counted, it put me more into a rythym  and I didn't seem to drag near as much. 

As

2010-02-16 10:15 AM

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river

As a a side note, there was a mountain of a man in the lane next to me making slow deliberate strokes, really smacking the water as he went.  He had less strokes and was straight up moving.  He paused for a second at one end as I was finishing my ambitious goal of 2000 yards and I asked him how far he was going.  8000 yards and he was half way there.  I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Edited by GorgeousGeorge 2010-02-16 10:18 AM
2010-02-16 11:13 AM
in reply to: #2675305

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS

GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-16 10:15 AM

Really nice pics Bill.  I never take pictures but my mom insisted that i take some when I went to Ireland.  I took probably 300 pics  and there are only 5 that I really liked.  I'm not all that "talented" when it comes to pics so I was really pleased with 5   Do you do this as a hobby or do you also try to make a little dough off of it?

Also, a question for you?  Yesterday I did a 2000 yd swim with the pull bouy.  I focused on reaching and gliding that you mentioned the other day and really trying to initiate the rotation at my hips.  I could tell a big difference when the rotation was smooth.  I counted my strokes and I'm at 22-24 strokes (11-12 stroke cycles) per 25 yds and 1:52-2:00min. per 100 yds.  23 strokes was really the magic number on most.  My question is, is this about right?  Should I be doing less/more?  I know that its slow, but I'm just trying to get more efficient.  I found that when i counted, it put me more into a rythym  and I didn't seem to drag near as much. 

As

It's strictly a hobby at this point.  I really just got a good camera and have only taken a few photography classes.   I have no dreams of ever making any money off it.  Maybe I'll set up a tent at some arts and crafts festivals, drink a few beers, play some tunes, talk with some people, and see if anyone would buy a print or two.  I'm also at the age where a lot of my friends are starting to have kids, so it might be fun to do some portrait stuff for them.  If that turned out well enough, maybe I could get some people to pay me for some stuff like that.  It would really only be to finance some more cool camera equipment, though.  I really want a 600-800mm telephoto lens so I can get some good shots of gators during the summer without invading their personal space.  Those things are freaking expensive, though. 

As for your swim question... in general, less is better.  And for where you are, that holds pretty true.  Really, really, really good swimmers might experiment with an extra arm turnover or something during a short 50m sprint or something, but ideally you want the fewest strokes without sacrificing speed.  It's not something that happens over night either.  I think in two years of swim training for triathlons (probably more like 18 months total of swimming and about 400k yards) I think I went from around 18 strokes to about 15.  I could do 13 but it was really uncomfortable and just felt awkward and slow. 

So, it's a great thing for you to be conscious of and work on lowering, but don't expect to drop from 23 to 18 before the season starts or anything.  And really, it's something that will come as other areas of your stroke improve.  As long as you keep putting the time in at the pool, your stroke count is going to come down, and your speed will as well.

2010-02-16 11:15 AM
in reply to: #2675306

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS

As a a side note, there was a mountain of a man in the lane next to me making slow deliberate strokes, really smacking the water as he went.  He had less strokes and was straight up moving.  He paused for a second at one end as I was finishing my ambitious goal of 2000 yards and I asked him how far he was going.  8000 yards and he was half way there.  I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Some people really, really, really like to swim.  Imagine how wrinkly your skin would be after 8000yds in the water.

2010-02-16 4:39 PM
in reply to: #2675440

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river
sesh - 2010-02-16 11:13 AM

As

It's strictly a hobby at this point.  I really just got a good camera and have only taken a few photography classes.   I have no dreams of ever making any money off it.  Maybe I'll set up a tent at some arts and crafts festivals, drink a few beers, play some tunes, talk with some people, and see if anyone would buy a print or two.  I'm also at the age where a lot of my friends are starting to have kids, so it might be fun to do some portrait stuff for them.  If that turned out well enough, maybe I could get some people to pay me for some stuff like that.  It would really only be to finance some more cool camera equipment, though.  I really want a 600-800mm telephoto lens so I can get some good shots of gators during the summer without invading their personal space.  Those things are freaking expensive, though. 

As for your swim question... in general, less is better.  And for where you are, that holds pretty true.  Really, really, really good swimmers might experiment with an extra arm turnover or something during a short 50m sprint or something, but ideally you want the fewest strokes without sacrificing speed.  It's not something that happens over night either.  I think in two years of swim training for triathlons (probably more like 18 months total of swimming and about 400k yards) I think I went from around 18 strokes to about 15.  I could do 13 but it was really uncomfortable and just felt awkward and slow. 

So, it's a great thing for you to be conscious of and work on lowering, but don't expect to drop from 23 to 18 before the season starts or anything.  And really, it's something that will come as other areas of your stroke improve.  As long as you keep putting the time in at the pool, your stroke count is going to come down, and your speed will as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have a friend who is a photographer, mostly weddings.  It has to be one of the coolest jobs ever.  She gets flown all over the place on the bride's dime and work is mostly seasonal.  Cool girl, cool job.  I've always been a little envious.  Actually I'm envious of anyone with that kind of artistic ability.
2010-02-17 10:31 PM
in reply to: #2674422

User image

Mammoth Lakes
GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-15 5:34 PM
karen26.2 - 2010-02-15 7:06 PM Most certainly - home renovations count as a sport!

Glad you're back, wondered where you disappeared to.

I have not done the bike test yet - has anyone else done it?  And if yes, which option?

I don't have a heart rate monitor or a real bike, but I was curious due to usually having trouble getting my heart rate up.  So tried on a spin bike manually taking HR (10 second count at the end of every minute) but as you could probably guess it was pretty tough to get anything accurate and when youre going that hard, seeing straight enought to watch your watch while counting wasn't particularly easy.   I got some numbers but who knows how precise they are.  At least I succeeded in getting that heart rate higher than its been in a very long time.  My whole body felt like puking afterward though...

i also had a new sports related injury today.  After swimming, I looked in the mirror and noticed two red spots on each shoulder.  About the size of a half dollar and beet red.  I thought wth have I done.  Then I did a swimming motion in the mirror and figured it out... I didn't shave this morning so it was my shoulders rubbing against my face.  Pretty weird huh?

It is pretty hard to get a max heart rate by checking your heart rate.  Good job on getting your HR up though!  the bike tests are hard!  On the bike you have to push hard to get a max HR.

Hope your shoulders are healling.  i would have never thought that would be an issue.  I guess I am just a girl who doesn't think about "guy issues" when swimming.. But hey...my swim cap gave me a hickey on the back of my neck a few weeks ago. 
2010-02-17 10:43 PM

User image

Mammoth Lakes
I always wondered what a mocking bird looks like! Not at all what I imagined.  Very Nice pic's.

Do you see Blue Herons often?  There is a blue heron that lives along a river route I like to do. As I run towards it, it will fly 100m or so down stream and will do it again and again every time I get near.  It will continue to do this for miles.  I always wondered, is my Blue Heron stupid or are they all like that?

Rochelle
2010-02-17 11:02 PM
in reply to: #2673501

User image

Mammoth Lakes
karen26.2 - 2010-02-15 8:47 AM Great results for both you and your husband Rochelle!!  Way to go.

I'm fine, my lower back and ribs are tender, but I'll recover.

I have a question - in regards to HR.  I'm officially on week 3 of my IM training plan.  I'm not sure how I'm going to make it another 27 weeks, I took a nap both Saturday & Sunday, and I'm not even into the long workouts yet.  I'm sure I'll manage, I just need to get more sleep at night.

Anyway - when my plan calls for a specific HR zone(s), so far I've done pretty good staying in the zone(s).  But, today I noticed my HR would not go very high.  I was working hard, I don't think I could have given much more.  It makes me wonder if Saturday's & Sunday's workouts took more out of me then I think.  Kind of like when you're going to get sick, I've read you can tell by your HR when you wake up in the morning.  Is it similar if you're overly tired?  Your body just won't do more than it can handle?  Does that make sense?  I just know I was pushing hard at spin this morning and when the instructor said we should be in Z3 pushing Z4, I was in Z2 maybe low Z3 but dying.  Just curious, and if I should not worry about it.

And can you go over LT HR vs. Karvonen - why are the zones so different?  Are there benefits to using one vs. the other?  Or should you pick one and stick with it?  I'm just interested in what the differences are and why one may be better for IM training.

Okay. when your heart rate doesn't go up regardless of how hard you try or when you have to suffer to get zone 3 and 4 you are at or very close to your max fatigue. You need to get in a recovery session in.  If you are at the end of your first 3 week cycle that sounds about when you would start to feel this way.  You could finish your work but work off of perceived effort or you could decide to restructure your workout and make it an active recovery.  Either way, you NEED to make sure that you have a recovery day afterwards and since it is at the end of week three, you should have a active recovery break of 3-5days.  Great job on the your first 3weeks of IM training.

LT vs Karvonen:  I will go in more detail in a post tomorrow.  But LT HR finds you Lactate Threshold and then sets your zones based on that number.  Karvonen finds your "reserve" and estimates your threshold by a formula. The major difference is that very few people can actually do a lactate threshold test properly.  You really need to go to full fatigue and hold it for 20 minutes. So in my opinion you are estimating everything on a HR average that is most likely wrong by many beats.  For example, when I mess up my 20min time trials my HR average can be up to 8 beats lower than when I actually do it right.   8 beats can be an entire zone. 

I am drawing up a chart that shows each of the zones and where and how LT, Max HR, Resting etc all fit together.   I think that may help answer your questions better.  I hope to have it posted tomorrow.  If tomorrows post doesn't answer you question, let me know and I will try again.

Rochelle

2010-02-18 1:02 PM
in reply to: #2678697

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS

wyldhair - 2010-02-17 10:43 PM I always wondered what a mocking bird looks like! Not at all what I imagined.  Very Nice pic's.

Do you see Blue Herons often?  There is a blue heron that lives along a river route I like to do. As I run towards it, it will fly 100m or so down stream and will do it again and again every time I get near.  It will continue to do this for miles.  I always wondered, is my Blue Heron stupid or are they all like that?

Rochelle

We have blue and white herons EVERYWHERE.  We even get some white pelicans.  Those are really cool.  I couldn't really get any good shots of the white birds since it was noon and there were no clouds anywhere.  Too bright and the glare off them was bad.

The herons do seem to be a bit wary of people.  You gotta be slow and quiet to get up close to them.  I always figured it was because we have a bunch of gators and they must think they'll turn into a meal if they don't get the heck out of there.

Edited by sesh 2010-02-18 1:03 PM
2010-02-18 8:08 PM
in reply to: #2678721

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
wyldhair - 2010-02-18 12:02 AM

LT vs Karvonen:  I will go in more detail in a post tomorrow.  But LT HR finds you Lactate Threshold and then sets your zones based on that number.  Karvonen finds your "reserve" and estimates your threshold by a formula. The major difference is that very few people can actually do a lactate threshold test properly.  You really need to go to full fatigue and hold it for 20 minutes. So in my opinion you are estimating everything on a HR average that is most likely wrong by many beats.  For example, when I mess up my 20min time trials my HR average can be up to 8 beats lower than when I actually do it right.   8 beats can be an entire zone. 

I am drawing up a chart that shows each of the zones and where and how LT, Max HR, Resting etc all fit together.   I think that may help answer your questions better.  I hope to have it posted tomorrow.  If tomorrows post doesn't answer you question, let me know and I will try again.

Rochelle

That makes sense about not being able to accurately determine your correct LT.  I actually like the test you had us do, I guess where I'm struggling is with the differences in zones from the LT test & Max HR tests I did.  They are so different.  Or maybe I just don't understand zones.

Here are my zones for both the LT test and max HR tests I did.

HR LT ZONES 
1 - Recovery118 - 152
2 - Extensive Endurance153 - 162
3 - Intensive Endurance163 - 171
4 - Sub Threshold172 - 178
5a - Super Threshold179 - 183
5b - Anaerobic Endurance184 - 188
5c - Power190 - 198

HR RANGE 
50 - 60%120 - 133
60 - 70%133 - 147
70 - 80%147 - 161
80 - 90%161 - 174
90 - 100%174 - 188

I'm assuming the Karvonen zones start at the lowest % as Z1, but if 50 - 60% is Z1, I'd have to drop back to a power walk to not go over that.  If however Z1 was the 60 - 70% range of 133 - 147 it would make more sense , it's closer to the LT Z1.  As you say, I may not have accurately determined my LT, but it can't be off by that much.

What am I not getting?
2010-02-19 8:06 AM
in reply to: #2680836

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river
bttt

Had a bad workout this morning.  I felt way out of synch and just all over the place with my stroke.  I thought I had made SO MUCH progress on Wednesday just to feel like I took two steps back this morning.  I cut it short at 1100 yds because the workout was pretty much useless at that point.  I was just getting frustrated and it seemed to be getting worse.  I'll take tomorrow off, headed home to see the folks, and then get back in the water sunday.  Having a bad day already.  A dreadful workout, get to work early, forgot my access card, have to walk around the building to get security to let me in, somebody took my tea mug, have to get a drink out of the machine, it takes my dollar..... I'm changing the day around now though and the rest of the day will be better...besides, its Friday
2010-02-19 8:20 AM
in reply to: #2681287

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-19 9:06 AM bttt

Had a bad workout this morning.  I felt way out of synch and just all over the place with my stroke.  I thought I had made SO MUCH progress on Wednesday just to feel like I took two steps back this morning.  I cut it short at 1100 yds because the workout was pretty much useless at that point.  I was just getting frustrated and it seemed to be getting worse.  I'll take tomorrow off, headed home to see the folks, and then get back in the water sunday.  Having a bad day already.  A dreadful workout, get to work early, forgot my access card, have to walk around the building to get security to let me in, somebody took my tea mug, have to get a drink out of the machine, it takes my dollar..... I'm changing the day around now though and the rest of the day will be better...besides, its Friday

Don't get too frustrated, my swim today was awful too.  I have those days where everything clicks and it goes great, then one day it seems like I've never been in the water.  I just keep going and know that it's just an off day and the next time will be good.

Bummer about the string of bad things happening today.  It can only get better from here right?  And yes, it's FRIDAY!!!
2010-02-19 8:33 AM
in reply to: #2681330

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river
karen26.2 - 2010-02-19 8:20 AM
GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-19 9:06 AM bttt

Don't get too frustrated, my swim today was awful too.  I have those days where everything clicks and it goes great, then one day it seems like I've never been in the water.  I just keep going and know that it's just an off day and the next time will be good.

Bummer about the string of bad things happening today.  It can only get better from here right?  And yes, it's FRIDAY!!!

Thanks Karen glad to know I'm not the only one that seems to have off days.

2010-02-19 8:54 AM

New user

Houston
I wiped out on my bike last night.  TORE-UP my back wheel.  Now the funny part...I was on a TRAINER.  Yes, I wrecked on a trainer.  Must not have been in securely.  The bike just fell out while I was going ~18 mph and a full 90+ cadence. Fortunately, I was spinning next to a wall which broke my fall.

Only me!!!
2010-02-19 9:01 AM
in reply to: #2681357

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river

Question for the board.

How long realistically, would it take me to be prepared for my first Ironman? 
A little background....   

In one month will live less than 1/2 a mile from the gym.  This also puts me along all the local cycle and running routes.  I've been running for a little over two years.  What few injuries I've had have all been caused by the same issue, which has been discovered and is being corrected in pt right now.  I've got a couple of weeks left there, but will probably continue as long as insurance is paying.  I will be released to begin running again next week.  I'm willing to train 7-9 sessions a week and up to as many hours as I can conceivably get in.  I start with the swim coach in the next week or so.   I've been training on a spin bike, but I get my bike next month.  This has become not only a hobby, but my main focus. 
I'm single, not into the "going out" scene anymore, and really not looking to date anytime soon, because lets be honest, theres just not a lot here.  I work about 45  hours a week, but fairly flexible.  The swim coach is actually a tri coach, so as this season progresses, i'll probably work with him more on the other disciplines.  My schedule for this year is a sprint in June, Olympic in July and a 1/2 IM on September 26. 
What do you think?

2010-02-19 9:02 AM
in reply to: #2681418

User image

Veteran
A van down by the river
vickaiser - 2010-02-19 8:54 AM I wiped out on my bike last night.  TORE-UP my back wheel.  Now the funny part...I was on a TRAINER.  Yes, I wrecked on a trainer.  Must not have been in securely.  The bike just fell out while I was going ~18 mph and a full 90+ cadence. Fortunately, I was spinning next to a wall which broke my fall.

Only me!!!

haha, I'm sure I;ll have some posts like this soon.  It makes me feel better that I won't be the first.
2010-02-19 9:17 AM
in reply to: #2681432

New user

Houston
GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-19 9:01 AM

Question for the board.

A little background....   

In one month will live less than 1/2 a mile from the gym.  This also puts me along all the local cycle and running routes.  I've been running for a little over two years.  What few injuries I've had have all been caused by the same issue, which has been discovered and is being corrected in pt right now.  I've got a couple of weeks left there, but will probably continue as long as insurance is paying.  I will be released to begin running again next week.  I'm willing to train 7-9 sessions a week and up to as many hours as I can conceivably get in.  I start with the swim coach in the next week or so.   I've been training on a spin bike, but I get my bike next month.  This has become not only a hobby, but my main focus. 
I'm single, not into the "going out" scene anymore, and really not looking to date anytime soon, because lets be honest, theres just not a lot here.  I work about 45  hours a week, but fairly flexible.  The swim coach is actually a tri coach, so as this season progresses, i'll probably work with him more on the other disciplines.  My schedule for this year is a sprint in June, Olympic in July and a 1/2 IM on September 26. 
What do you think?

Certainly Rochelle or others can answer this question as I am a total noob.  But I wanted to tell you  I just asked this question yesterday to my tri coaches and the answer I got was surprising.  I put forward what I thought was a totally overy-ambitious suggestion that I would like to do Florida in November of 2011.  That's like total from scratch to IM in less than 2 years.  Without hesitation, they said YES, that is enough time.  They said a track of Olympic this spring, a Sprint/Olympic or two over the summer just for the experience finishing this Fall with a HIM.  Then another HIM next Spring, start IM training, race tune-up HIM in Sept. 2011, and then Florida as my IM debut.  They told me it's doable.  I trust them.  They're very knowledgeable.

Interestingly, the one caveat is that they recommend my giving up the two Fall/Winter marathons I have planned for November and January (NYC and Houston).  They said a lot of coaches now are advising AGAINST Fall/Winter marathons.  It's just too hard on the body and tears you down.  I'm kind of bummed about not doing Houston.  I already withdrew from NYC lottery.  I'm really considering going for it. 

Florida 2011, baby!!!
2010-02-19 11:24 AM
in reply to: #2681432

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
GorgeousGeorge - 2010-02-19 10:01 AM

Question for the board.

A little background....   

What do you think?

I'm no expert but if you do a HIM this year, I'd say next year IM is doable.  At least I sure hope it is...

Last year I did several sprints and olympics, plus my first HIM in August.  I signed up for IMKY '10 and am currently following the Be Iron Fit 30 week training plan.  So I sure hope it's doable.

Ask me on August 30th!

2010-02-19 11:26 AM

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
vickaiser - 2010-02-19 9:54 AM I wiped out on my bike last night.  TORE-UP my back wheel.  Now the funny part...I was on a TRAINER.  Yes, I wrecked on a trainer.  Must not have been in securely.  The bike just fell out while I was going ~18 mph and a full 90+ cadence. Fortunately, I was spinning next to a wall which broke my fall.

Only me!!!

OK, now that is funny.  Sorry, but it sounds like something I'd do.  Glad you're ok.
2010-02-19 12:59 PM

User image

Champion
Brandon, MS

vickaiser - 2010-02-19 8:54 AM I wiped out on my bike last night.  TORE-UP my back wheel.  Now the funny part...I was on a TRAINER.  Yes, I wrecked on a trainer.  Must not have been in securely.  The bike just fell out while I was going ~18 mph and a full 90+ cadence. Fortunately, I was spinning next to a wall which broke my fall.

Only me!!!

The way I heard it was that you were on rollers, doing one leg drills with no hands, when a stray kitten got spooked by a rabid pit bull and darted toward you.  In an effort to save an animals life, you did an endo to put your bike in between the kitten and the pit bull, pacified the rabid dog, reintroduced him to the kitten, and now they are renting an apartment downtown together, getting into all kinds of crazy comic strip type adventures.

Heroic with a good family comedy ending.  Something everyone can enjoy, even the kids.

2010-02-19 1:07 PM
in reply to: #2682104

New user

Houston
sesh - 2010-02-19 12:59 PM

Only me!!!

The way I heard it was that you were on rollers, doing one leg drills with no hands, when a stray kitten got spooked by a rabid pit bull and darted toward you.  In an effort to save an animals life, you did an endo to put your bike in between the kitten and the pit bull, pacified the rabid dog, reintroduced him to the kitten, and now they are renting an apartment downtown together, getting into all kinds of crazy comic strip type adventures.

Heroic with a good family comedy ending.  Something everyone can enjoy, even the kids.

Sounds like a blog entry.  Thanks.
2010-02-20 7:25 PM

User image

Master
Johns Creek, Georgia
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Today it was 63 degrees, sun shining, perfect day for a bike ride outdoors.  I've been stuck indoors, so it was very nice to get a ride in today.

I met some people for a ride @ noon.  The plan was to do 50 miles, which ended up being 53.5 miles.  I think I was prepared for 35ish, the last 15 were tough.  It was a very hilly route, my legs were toast.

So I was supposed to do a time trail last weekend, which got snowed out.  It was actually funny it was canceled due to snow because it's called the Tundra Time Trail.  Anyway, it was rescheduled for this morning, but I had something come up and was not able to go.  I was glad to see there was a group ride today so I could get outside.

On this bike ride today, there was a hill that I have never been up.  It was the steepest hill I think I've been on, at least on my tri bike.  It was one of those hills that you can't stop and get your foot out in time, so you keep going and just hope you don't tip over.

Rochelle - I know the bike test you posted for hills said it shouldn't necessarily be steep, but I'm pretty sure I hit max HR on this hill today.  It reached 187, which is actually only 1 beat lower than the max HR I got doing the run test.  I have never seen my HR that high on a bike ride, and not even anything close.  Do you think it would be safe to use that? I doubt I'd get it any higher doing the other hill test.

It makes me wonder if my run max HR is accurate.  Are run max and bike max typically that close?  Or does it just depend on the person?
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Wyld Hair On A Tangent Group -FULL Rss Feed  

of 17