Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 23

2009-05-28 11:24 AM
in reply to: #1861022

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Subject: RE: FancyPants Group- CLOSED
Ginny, you know you can bring your daugthers, right? We have a huge house with air mattresses a-plenty. I fit ten women in this house last time we had girls weekend.

And I am really good cook. I promise!

Sorry, jo, that is the best I can do. It's hard for me to work people- especially when I know what it's like to try and find that motivation. That's why I signed up last year for this race- the all women's tri- in January. That way I was forced to do it.

2009-05-28 7:40 PM
in reply to: #2178466

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

AKR18 - 2009-05-28 12:24 PM Ginny, you know you can bring your daugthers, right? We have a huge house with air mattresses a-plenty. I fit ten women in this house last time we had girls weekend. And I am really good cook. I promise! Sorry, jo, that is the best I can do. It's hard for me to work people- especially when I know what it's like to try and find that motivation. That's why I signed up last year for this race- the all women's tri- in January. That way I was forced to do it.

Ann, I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean and am confused as to why you are apologizing.   I think it would be a riot for all of us to meet and I want to try this good food that you talk of, yum.

2009-05-29 7:49 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
You said we should work on Ginny to convince her- I'm apologizing because I'm not good at working people.

Everyone have a good weekend- Jo, have a great race!
2009-05-29 8:26 AM

User image

Veteran
Central Ohio

It's definitely not off my radar completely.   I'm still considering it.  I've tried to talk my daughters into coming (especially the 19 year old because she does cross country and swimming) but they're very non committal.  I did actually talk to a friend of mine who has never done tri's but likes to bike, swim and does many walks and told her about it.  She is actually considering it.  She likes the idea of it being a good "beginners" tri etc.  She said she was going to swim 400 yards and see how long it took her and then compare it to the last couple of years results and let me know.  It may be after June 1 before I definitely say yes or no, but still it's not a definite no at this point.

http://www.cvsr.com/  is the wine train trip.  Their web site is really bad, but scroll to the middle where it mentions “Grape Escape” Wine Tasting Train"    We have a package that includes a hotel room and transportation etc. that I put together for our ski club.  Sold out in one night.  Should be a lot of fun.  Plus we're taking our bikes and going to spend Saturday biking some.  Cuyahoga Valley is very beautiful. 

Very into wine, love to taste and even make it.  Several of us go to a small "winery" here in Columbus where you can taste it and then make it.  We put our own labels on with different pictures of places we've been etc.   

The winery is called Camelot and they are part of the Vintage Ohio Wine tasting that's every year in August.  This year we're going to volunteer and pour for them part of the first day on Friday.  Gets us into Vintage Ohio for free too.  

Jo there's some nice wineries up in Michigan we've been to and visited also.  But it's been a while.  That reminds me I think I still have a bottle of Cherry wine in the cellar (aka basement in a box)    If we do get together in July, we should bring some Ohio Wine and some Michigan wine and do some tastings.    Good food, good friends and good wine...what else could we ask for ?

Good luck this weekend Jo!  Can't wait to hear the race report!

Edited by scubagrrl 2009-06-03 1:01 PM
2009-05-29 11:01 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Favorite for us is St. Julian....we have a St. Julian store in Dundee, MI and my mom orders wine by the cases and I pick it up for her and get paid in wine. They have the BEST red wine vinegar that I use in all my salad dressings and marinades.

When we went to St. Petersburg, FL, I tasted lots of fruit wines- love grapefruit wine, brought it home for my mom, and i have some georgia peach wine that is awesome, too.

I can't drink reds anymore thanks to the migraines, but I love whites. Glad you all love the wine too. Unfortunately, the husband only drinks beer, so if I open a bottle it sits forever.

GOOD NEWS- it snuck up on me, but tomorrow I'm 14 weeks! Starts second trimester. I'm not feeling the nausea anymore, I'm adjust to my energy levels and am figuring out I need to exercise in the morning, or evening, and leave afternoons for quieter things (like naps, or laundry, or reading- my body is just kaput in the afternoons). Hopped on the trainers in the basement today, nice easy 20 min ride and it felt so nice.
2009-06-02 8:51 AM

User image

Veteran
Central Ohio
Jo, how did the weekend go?  Waiting anxiously to hear!  I saw your blog, but I want more details

2009-06-02 6:42 PM
in reply to: #2188833

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

scubagrrl - 2009-06-02 9:51 AM Jo, how did the weekend go?  Waiting anxiously to hear!  I saw your blog, but I want more details

This weekend went okay.  I did not end up doing the 5k.  I freaked out about driving to Detroit to find parking and running by myself.  I couldn't do it.  I did talk to some people who did it and they said it was a mad house.  I'm glad about my decision.

My head was not into the tri and I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before.  I did it only because all my BT buddies were doing it and many of them were doing their first.  I tried real hard to maintain that I was doing this not to race but to enjoy the day.  Its a hard concept to hold on to when everyone around you is competing.  The tri was 1 1/2 hours away and my husband is just the best cheerleader ever.  I am so glad he supports me.  We also drove my neighbor who was thrilled because she took 3rd in her AG.  There were 700 who did the tri, so huge, usually I do ones that are 400-500. I think this was the largest field ever that I have participated in.  It is such a nice tri, well organized and supported, great venue, pretty day.  I was disappointed mostly in my swim.  I never got it together and was in a pack of breast strokers.  I couldn't break away from them and even attempted to swim over a couple.  I rode my new bike and that was great.  Run was great although I did walk a little.  All in all, pretty good day.

2009-06-05 6:14 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Jo, I'm glad you were able to just focus on having fun and racing with your pals.

It has been so chilly here- not at all like June. I know that means Jo is cold, too! We have had sick kids this week- high fevers, crankiness, and I'm still trying to do laundry from last weekend. Team Toledo raced down in Waynesville for a MERCS points race. It was a Sprint- I had fun cheering on all my friends, and Mike, but really missed racing.

My last appointment with my speciallist was Monday, so I am officially a "normal" pregnancy and have switched to my OB's up here. Tomorrow I am 15 weeks. My energy is back, my nausea is gone, and I'm able to fit in some workouts....working slowly back up to doing something each day.

Mike's first HIM is Sunday, in Monroe, MI- Race for Recovery. I think his older sister is coming with me for the day, and the girls are staying home with Grandma. No one was thrilled when we told them he would be racing for at least 6 hours, and that is if nothing goes wrong. That has taken up a lot of time this week- making sure we have all the supplies, planning his nutrition heading into the race. His goal is to simply finish (and not die). I just hope I can get him to the car when he is done.

Everyone have a good weekend! The first grader is home sick today, her last day of school is Tuesday, then our crazy summer schedule starts Wednesday morning with swim lessons, dentist appointments, dance recital dress rehearsals...
2009-06-05 7:24 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Chester, PA
Hello ladies -

Jo - thanks for the inspire - my next race is on June 20.  I managed to get into the water a week ago in the bay down at the beach, so I'm much less nervous about the lake swim!

Anne - glad you back to normal!

Matt
2009-06-06 6:08 PM

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Ann, I didn't realize Mike was doing Race for Recovery.  One of my teammates was asking for support and my neighbor volunteered to go cheer for her.  I've already made plans or I'd come down too so that we could meet and hang out.  It'll be a long race.  Stay warm and hopefully dry.  The sky is so dark here right now.  I know we are in for showers tonight. 

I signed up for the Chocolate Half Marathon.  I am so geeked.  My husband and I can go to Niagra-on-the-Lake for the weekend.  It'll be fun and fattening, but its after the wedding so that's okay.

http://www.thechocolaterace.com/

Check it out.  You'll be drooling.  The only thing that would complete my fantasy would be red wine at the water stations to go with the dark chocolate.  It might take me all day to finish this one.

2009-06-08 8:29 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
The HIM is over. MIke did it in 5 hours, 57 minutes. The race start was delayed half an hour due to thunderstorms, so by the time they started the swim the lake had gone from breezy with chop to horrible chop and rolling waves. Waves that curl over, which you rarely see on the great lakes. Needless to say, everyone said the swim was rough.

The only issue he had was he got dehydrated- post race he was down 6 pounds, so we are working to get fluids in him still. The weather was tricky, and I think a lot of the Half racers were fooled into not getting hydration, especially on the bike. It was 55 and rainy when we got there at 6 am; the swim was cloudy and rainy and cool; the bike was cloudy and still pretty cool, and then the sun came up, the humidity shot up, and it was hot on the run- but as you gals know, by then it was too late and most of them realized they had not taken enough hydration on the bike. Very odd weather.

I highly recommend the race- 3D did a great job and the course for the Sprint and the Half was gorgeous! Mostly in the state park.

2009-06-08 8:50 AM

User image

Veteran
Central Ohio
Matt - good luck on the 20th.  Glad you got a OWS in before hand.

Jo - your half sounds awesome.  Chocolate how wonderful is that!

Anne- Glad you doing better.  Sounds like Mike had an interesting weekend. 

I'm just plugging along w/PT.  I did do a run last Thursday.  It felt awesome.  I will probably get out at least twice this week. 
2009-06-08 6:39 PM
in reply to: #2201492

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

AKR18 - 2009-06-08 9:29 AM  I highly recommend the race- 3D did a great job and the course for the Sprint and the Half was gorgeous! Mostly in the state park.

The last email I got from 3D moved my olympic up a week to the week of the chocolate half-marathon.  They did not offer refunds to those who cannot make it.  They have a looooooooooooong history of bad customer service, losing split times, bikes getting stolen, people who should be disqualified placing, etc.......   I will never do another 3D race.  That last email was the last straw.  There are threads and threads on the Michigan forum over the past 2 years that address how bad 3D is.  Its nice to see that they had a good race however it sounds like they weren't overly cautious with the swim and the water was rough. Last year Steelhead, which is a 2000+ person race had their swim cancelled for safety of the racers.   I would challenge their safety policies also at 3D.  Be very cautious with signing up for their races, you got lucky this time but law of averages and history with 3D says you may not have the same experience 3x in a row. 

Tell Mike we are all proud of him.  That is a great time.  I talked to a few friends who were at that race and some of them tanked on the run because of the same dehydration. 

2009-06-09 11:57 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
I think part of why this race was good is because it was part of Race For Recovery- that program has strong roots in this area, and the Crandalls won't attach their name to something that is not well run. We did Tawas last year, which was our first experience with 3D, and we were nervous after reading so many of the comments on the michigan forum.

Jo, I got an email newsletter from 3D recently saying they had automatically transferred racers from one event to another, and as I read it I thought, "Well, that is pretty crappy." Most people have their races planned in January and aren't able to just move things around as needed. You are right- we have just been lucky both times. Plus, no one would steal our bikes. Well, unless Mike gets his Cervelo. He turns 35 on Thursday, and when he was still delirous from the HIM, I told him he could buy a new bike, hoping that would perk him up so he would get responsive. We're discussing it.....it's a big purchase, but it would be worth it. Plus, if we are going to blow money on a toy, we need to do it before we have this baby.

I came in last night from a brisk walk and Abby (our oldest) freaked out because I was a little sweaty. "MOM, you weren't running, were you?" I had to reassure her that no, I would not do that. I'd love to be able to run, or even job, but I know a brisk walk is safest. I have about 10 weeks until I am classified as high risk again- if I'm lucky. I start a hypnobirth program in 2 weeks to help keep me relaxed heading into the last trimester, when I start contracting early- we're hoping to avoid the multiple trips to the hospital, medication, and bedrest that I have had with the other babies. I noticed during my swim today that my body is sitting lower in the water, and my hips are all willy nilly during freestyle. Our first OWS is Thursday- Mike's Birthday- and I told Mike I would just do half the lake instead of swimming the whole thing. Honestly, I don't know if I could do the whole thing even if I wanted to (it's one mile around).

Hope everyone is having a good training week- warm temps are certainly nice here!
2009-06-12 6:24 AM

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

I'm sure you've read by now that my chocolate dreams have melted.  The race directors were so cool and they are sending me a check to refund my entry and hope that I want to do it next year.  I offered to have it transferred to next year because I plan on doing it but they said they would rather I choose them again.  Now that is customer service!

I was so depressed that my goal was not going to be that I wanted to find another HM to do.  I searched and searched.  I put it out there on the runners forum and in my blog for suggestions.  I was seriously considering PDR and then my Runners World came and had an add for the USAF marathon/half marathon.  That is perfect.  I LOVE Wright Patterson Air Force Base.  My parents used to take me to the museum when I was young and I have taken my kids there.  My pilot husband has never been to the museum so it will be good for him.  His aunt and uncle live in Dayton and I haven't met them.  After 9 years of marriage its probably time I meet the relatives.  I guess they have a HUGE home but I am trying to convince my hubby to stay at a hotel and just visit them.  The half marathon/marathon will have flyovers by different teams and I love to watch planes. The run goes through the base, which I guess has some hills.  And the BEST part, lots of men in uniform.  That is almost as good as chocolate.  YUM!

2009-06-13 8:17 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
I'm so out of it. I guess I need to check jo's training logs to see what is up.

The oldest kid (going to be a second grader) is out of school and our lives are crazy- swim lessons, dentist appointments, camps... This is our last free weekend. Next week is Maumee Bay, plus the toddler's second birthday.

Mike went up to Bikesport and started the process of getting his new tri bike- a Cervelo P2. He's pretty psyched. I am too. It is his 35th birthday gift. I told him one of us should do something super cool, and since I'm giving birth on or around mine, he might as well blow some cash on a cool bike.

Gals....are we still considering the all women's race? July 25th or 26th (I'm forgetting right now).

Anne

2009-06-15 12:54 PM

User image

Veteran
Central Ohio
Oh Jo that sounds awesome.  I immediately went and looked at my calendar thinking "hey, Dayton is practically in my back yard, I shoudl do the 10K"  Then I saw the date, it's the same date as our dive club has a picnic/dive at one of the local quarries.  Darn!

I have not yet decided on the Woman's tri...I'm not a no yet...but still not a yes.  I am just starting to run regularly again this week, need to see if I can even make it 3 miles.  I did a 23 mile bike ride yesterday and don't think I could have even thought about running after that.  Not sure I could be ready by the end of July to do them all 3 together.

Sounds like your life is crazy right now Anne, I remember those days.  It gets better (sort of) when they get older.  Now I wish they needed me so much.

Matt - Good luck on your race on the 20th!

Edited by scubagrrl 2009-06-15 12:56 PM
2009-06-16 5:56 AM

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Ginny,  if you did 23 miles on the bike, the tri will be easy for you.  As far as your running, you have a good base and that comes back easily.  You could so do it if you choose. 

Me, I am so happy that my last tri is June 28.  I am not ready and I am not into this.  I am looking forward to this as a finale. I would do the women's tri for fun but that is all I am doing tri's for anymore. 

I finally found a dress for the wedding.  It was SOOOOOOOO expensive.  I told my girls that I would be wearing it to their weddings also so I don't have to go through this again.  It is so hard to find a dress that fits my top that doesn't look like a sack on me.  I swear all dresses were made for B-cup women. I had been trying on size 12's because of that and finally found a size 8 that was made for a chesty woman.  It looks awesome (of course, the spanx help too).

I was all set to run this morning and then went back to bed.  I think I need a few more hours recovery after the bike this weekend.  That was a new distance PR for me.  I am so so sunburned. 

Ann, enjoy your children and the chaos.  You will miss it and them when they are gone.  Keep reminding yourself that this IS the very best time of your life, when your kids are small and needy, and everything is fresh and new to them.  I am so excited for you and your growing family.  They grow up too quick and before you know it they are 21 and getting married in a couple of weeks. 

Matt, good luck this weekend.  We want a race report.  You are going to do great! 

2009-06-19 5:59 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Jo, a rockin dress is always worth the price. I have a few amazing dresses I have splurged on, and I wear them when an occasion cones up. Any cheap dresses, or ones I have bought on sale, have lbeen donated elsewhere. I hope you bought the dress!!! Plus you need that self esteem boost for that day.

I promise, I enjoy my days with my kids. Promise. Tomorrow is the baby's 2nd birthday. The time has flown...

Last night was my first OWS of the season for Team Toledo. I went in the last wave and only swam half the lake, so half a mile. I had lots of beginners with me, so I did my favorite thing, cheering them on. Two ladies I met were a mother daughter- the daughter was a little older than me. They are both doing triathlons for FUN. And, I just re-read Jo's last post, and I thought- why else would you do a triathlon? Seriously? When it becomes not fun, I'm taking a break. My body loves the training, and I feel better if I exercise each day. I also eat better. I am not a competitive spirit, and I am very fortunate to have found friends in our Tri club that are not competitive, and are doing this simply for the love of the sport. Are there competitive people, and I cheer for them, and get excited when they place at races. Maybe it's because I have never been the fastest, and never want to be...I hope that I always see this as fun.

Jo, I wish we trained together. I know this is a stressful summer for you, and I wish I could help more...

Ginny, 23 miles? The bike at the all women's tri is barely 13 miles, all flat smooth roads. And the swim is a short 400 yards in a gorgeous quarry with clear water. I'm telling you, that race was the best experience of my triathlon life. It is all women, and everyone- EVERYONE- out there is so supportive. You will see people of all ages, all fitness levels, some people just struggling to walk to the finish. Everyone cheers you on- especially when you pass each other on the run. My two new friends I met last night are doing the women's race, and we chatted about it the whole way back to our cars. I am heartbroken that I can not do it this year- I even tried convincing my doctor I could do it, and they said YES, physically they knew I could, but they do not want me training or racing. I did get cleared to go ride my new bike, on a "safe" course, nice and slow- at least until my center of gravity shifts. But, the advantage of being tall is the baby has lots of room in my torso, so I have until August before I really grow out.

I announced as our wave was about to depart at OWS that this was my third child's first OWS, and a couple people were pretty shocked. You're PREGNANT? And doing this? And I said YES, and if a pregnant lady can do it, you can too. I kicked on the swim. I so love the water. But the belly does add some drag, already. Ginny, your run endurance is still there. You could easily do a 5k right now. Just take those runs nice and easy, like you have been, to avoid injury. I have been doing lots of brisk walking- not the same as a run, but still, keeping my muscles strong. I'll need all these strong muscles in November. I'm training and doing a home study course on hypnobirthing to help avoid my early contractions/preterm labor I had with my first two kids. And, possibly, an drug free birth. We'll see. I really liked my epidurals with my other two kids.

How many weeks til the wedding, Jo? And where is your race on the 28th? We have Sophie's birthday party Saturday night, then Maumee Bay Sunday morning. Mike is doing the Olympic distance, I am watching our kids plus 2 friends kids out there so the dad can race (mom is out of town). It's a MERCS points race for our team, and the closest we get to home turf (it is so cool, we get points just for finishing). Mike's older sister is doing it as a relay. I'm so excited. She did a try-a-tri this spring, and this is her first attempt at a race. We have totally dragged her into this- it's my whole "If I can do it anyone can" attitude.
2009-06-19 6:19 AM

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Ann, I appreciate your words so much.  I do wish we lived closer.  I have backed way out of my training groups and really backed down on training.  I was finding that some of the people were toxic in my life.  I know I have to get back to training, if for nothing else, to move my lazy body but my back has really been cranky. After my 60 mile ride this weekend and really for over a year now, I have had back pain.  I started back to yoga and this morning, I have no back pain.  Its probably a fluke but I'm enjoying it right now. 

The wedding is 3 weeks from tomorrow.  I did buy the uber expensive dress.  Hopefully I'll figure out how to post pictures at some point.  I have never bought anything so nice.  I am going to enjoy it. The bride and her mother were upset because my dress is navy blue (so very dark) and her mother's dress is also blue but a bright blue.  WTF? Lets see, my other options were white (no), black (I would've been good with that but I'm sure that would be frowned upon), purple (no, that is the color the girls are wearing), red (I should've), orange (ick, I look horrible in warm colors), green (the only dresses that are green right now are an ugly bright avacado color), or probably what they wanted which was ugly mother-of-the-groom champagne (and those dresses are made for 90 year olds, even my mother wouldn't wear it).   I really hope I control my urge to spit on her mother at the wedding.     The fun thing is that my mother's dress, my dress, and my dad's suit are all navy.  I will have a whole dark blue team with me to tick her mother off.  I even called my mom to see if she would be offended if I wore the same color and she was thrilled, not mad.  I feel so sorry for my son.

I would like to do Sylvania but I want to do it with Ginny.  Ginny, are you listening?  It sounds wonderful and what I am looking for to enjoy the sport again.  The tri that I am doing on the 28th is all women, and I think its somewhere around Chelsea, MI.  I should probably look at a map.  I just want to get it over with.  I am not trained for it at all and its bad timing with the stress level. 

Have a great weekend! Happy Birthday to Sophie! Good luck to Mike at his olympic!  Matt, good luck!  We want a race report. 

Edited by jogo 2009-06-19 6:23 AM
2009-06-22 6:18 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
We had Maumee Bay yesterday. HFP does that race, and like all of their races, it is very well run. This weekend was also the craziness of the toddler's 2nd birthday party. After spending 5 hours in the hot sun out at the State Park, we were all wiped. Mike did the Oly Tri, and did pretty well- finished in 2:30, we think. Still have to check official results but were too tired to stay up last night and wait for them to post. We always recommend that race- it was our 3rd year out there. The run is a killer though- it is flat, and there is NO SHADE or cover the whole time, and in Mike's opinion, not enough water stops.

Matt, how was your race?

We have OWS tomorrow night, so hopefully I find a sitter. And, we are OFF for the next month. Meaning, no races, but still, my oldest has a camp or activity or trip every week for the next 6 weeks. I have you guys on the calendar, and I plan on volunteering for that race no matter what. I have several pals from out tri club doing the race. I can not recommend it enough. The all women's race was one of the BEST experiences of my life. And, if you want to travel with anyone (husband, kids, etc) just tell me. We have plenty of room and can cram a ton of people in the house.

I'm 17 weeks- getting close to the halfway point! Still briskly walking, riding on the trainers, and swimming when I can. I am amazed at how busy the kids are keeping me....and honestly, some days I just have to count chasing them around and doing housework as working out. I'm determined to race again next year, and will probably target 2 races and 1 5k early in the spring, and wait to hit my big goals (do a 10k, do an Oly Tri) for once the baby is done nursing. We find out if this is a boy or a girl on July 14th!!!!

2009-06-22 2:45 PM

User image

Veteran
Central Ohio
OMG....I just registered for the Woman's Tri in Sylvania  (What was I thinking?)  How am I going to get my bike up there, heck what am I going to use I only still have the mountain bike actually working.  I need to start swimming again.  What was I thinking? 

Yes you guys convinced me   Very nervous but very excited!

(Jo you better register right away!)

2009-06-22 8:12 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Chester, PA
Official times posted.  I'm towards the back of the pack of my AG, but as far as the whole field goes, I'm right smack in the middle.  132 out of 264!

Swim (1/4 mile): 10:24  122 place
T1: 2:48 - 181 place Can't for the life of me think of what took so long here...
Bike (12 mile): 36:56 - 119 place  19.5 mph average
T2: 1:04 - 61 place
Run(3.25): 27:38 - 150 place

Overall, I'm happy with this.  The swim went well - no panic attacks/hyperventilating/holding onto a kayak/etc..  I should probably have started a little closer to the front of my wave.  I was swimming into people's feet through the whole swim.  The bike went well also.  I tried to remember the advice that I received on RWTF and held back a little to save my legs for the run.  The run went well also.  No stitches and I was able to maintain a pretty steady pace that was about 30 seconds slower than my 5K PR pace.

I thought I had a chance to break 1:15, and I might have, but like I said, I held back on the bike to save my legs for the run.  By the way, it was advertised as a 3 mile run, but I put the distance that my Garmin recorded.

I'm going to keep my eye out for another sprint, but if that doesn't happen, so be it.  I'm running my first 1/2 marathon in September and need to start focusing on my running now as it needs lots of help (as does my swimming and biking!)

Matt
2009-06-22 8:51 PM

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Matt, nice job.  You had some fast splits, even with holding back on the bike. I would love to be at 19.5mph.  Great race!  Thanks for the report. 

What HM are you doing and when?  I am training for a HM on 9/19. 

Ginny, I will try to sign up tomorrow.  I just have to check one thing with my work schedule but it should be good.  Is your daughter going to come also?  I am trying to talk my 19 year old into doing the du (she doesn't swim well). 

2009-06-22 9:08 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Chester, PA

Ladies - you'll do great in Sylvania!  Just don't sweat it - go and have fun!

Jo - I'm running PDR in philly.

Matt

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » FancyPants Group- CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 23