BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 70

2011-02-13 4:08 PM
in reply to: #3351403

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Subject: RE: HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!!
Marsha, I've been thinking about moving lately....and I've been exploring the possibility of moving in next to one of the MMM'ers...haha...I have my primary house next to Hilde..the three story brick....and now it's for the short list of my other residences....After seeing these pictures....all that damn snow...I can assure you I won't be moving in next to you....I can imagine you are relieved!! haha  Turtle is making the short list....she is wearing shorts now...ugh....But it is 49 here right now....too bad my lungs blew up..haha....It's actually nice here today.....I'm guessing you're getting relief too.  Hey, I'll bet your cute little monsters had a blast in that deep snow!!!

2011-02-13 4:14 PM
in reply to: #3259026

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Jordie....nice rant!!!  I can see how that would be so frustrating...maybe you should consider moving too.....Hilde has another nice house on the right side of hers.......you could move in there...I think Hilde said she pulled out her green g-string and her bright orange tube top and started her suntanning today.....She had a puke bucket next to her - just in case she wasn't completely better.  She had to resort to sun tanning because the brass pole in her back yard was too HOT to touch.....Sucks that she is having such complex issue....See, now your run in the snow doesn't sound so bad!!!  I was driving the other day and a runner was running in the center of my lane...and had no intention of moving over...I thought....wow...that's brave.  So I drove slowly by him and as I approached him I flew open the car door and BAM....put him right on the shoulder where he belongs....Little Bastard!  Just kidding...but I did have guy running in the middle of the road!
2011-02-13 4:37 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
"I think Hilde said she pulled out her green g-string and her bright orange tube top"
Wilson, don't be ridiculous. Hilde would never wear green orange together. Have you seen her skin tone? I think she said green and purple. 
And I could never live in TX. While the winters here do get a bit much, I love the cool weather. Maybe I'll move next to Marsha instead. Laughing
2011-02-13 6:45 PM
in reply to: #3353041

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Look at Jordan break out the sense of humor!!!  Ha ha!!  Yes Texas heat is H3LL!  But you do kinda get used to it... and thank god for a/c!

Hey guys, I've contacted Wilson to come up with some hotel plans for the June 18th tri in Indy... not too early to plan!!  I know I have to put aside some $$$, so PLEASE seriously consider meeting up with us!!!  The tri itself is only $50 if you are a USAT member, $60 if not, so cheap compared to most!  Wilson is already planning the post-race FEAST!!!  I hear he's putting down some thigh length sausages... he's also installing a brass pole by his pool for all of us BT babes... and he's hiring a dominatrix who supposedly will put Marsha's to shame! 
2011-02-13 7:26 PM

User image

Veteran
Wilson- maaaaan I think the real reason you're not moving in next to me is that bodybuilding is better than P90X...you're SCARED...don't try to blame it on the snow! LOL! Come on over Jordan - there are some cute houses for sale in our neighborhood

2011-02-13 7:45 PM
in reply to: #3353174

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
hildekq - 2011-02-13 7:45 PM Look at Jordan break out the sense of humor!!!  Ha ha!!  Yes Texas heat is H3LL!  But you do kinda get used to it... and thank god for a/c!

Hey guys, I've contacted Wilson to come up with some hotel plans for the June 18th tri in Indy... not too early to plan!!  I know I have to put aside some $$$, so PLEASE seriously consider meeting up with us!!!  The tri itself is only $50 if you are a USAT member, $60 if not, so cheap compared to most!  Wilson is already planning the post-race FEAST!!!  I hear he's putting down some thigh length sausages... he's also installing a brass pole by his pool for all of us BT babes... and he's hiring a dominatrix who supposedly will put Marsha's to shame! 

Okay, I'll come up with some hotel choices...I have a few I can think of off the top of my head - but I'll do some research - see what corporate deals with Rolls-Royce I can find too.  The triangle between hotels, my house and the Tri is about 7 miles any way.  I live in the Northwest corner of Indianapolis.  If you use mapquest you can find my house and explore the area from there.  My address is:  6817 Windemere Circle, Zionsville, IN, 46077.  The Tri is located in Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis.  And most of the hotels I'm thinking about are at Michigan Road and I-465 (Indy).  There are many choices as you can imagine.

So my thoughts for the weekend.  Not sure when you guys would be coming in....I'm very flexible... I can take a few days off work to make it a long weekend if needed.  Everyone is invited to stay at my house if they wish....depending how big this gets..haha...I'll ship my kids off to G'mas (honestly no problem there...they'd love it - she lives 5 miles away..haha)  I have 3 bedrooms that could be available.  Two with twin beds and the third with a full bed with a twin bunk.  I also have a full futon in our loft.....and lots of floor and couch space!  Honestly, stay with us if you'd like.  We also have 3 full baths upstairs and one full downstairs so that won't be an issue either (It's 3500 sqft on the first two floors - so it wont be too crowded)  I'll have the fridge and pantry stocked with all kinds of stuff...You can make requests too...no problem!!  Saturday after the race we will have a PARTY!!!  We'll have a wicked cookout - some laughs - swimming - hot tubbing - cornhole - and some other craziness I'm sure.  We'll have a cornhole tournament with wonderful prizes....(Cornhole is a game Hilde - with bean bags and a board - sicko!)  Basically we'll have fun!!!  Depending on everyones schedules we can hang out, go out, tour, whatever...or you can go it alone the other days...totally up to you!  I'll be at your disposal if needed!!!!  

Think about it a bit and let me know how you guys are leaning and we can zero in on getting everything planned so you know what is going on...Indy is a pretty cool city - you may want to take some time to explore too.

I'll think of a short list of hotel soon.  Everyone is invited - it'll be a blast!!!  We'll have to get some MMM t-shirts made up or something too..haha..

What ya think? 

2011-02-13 7:47 PM
in reply to: #3353233

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2011-02-13 8:26 PM Wilson- maaaaan I think the real reason you're not moving in next to me is that bodybuilding is better than P90X...you're SCARED...don't try to blame it on the snow! LOL! Come on over Jordan - there are some cute houses for sale in our neighborhood

You got me..that's right....I bow down to body building...and your dominatrix scares me.....or are you the dominatrix now....eeeekkkkk...Not sure I like being subservient??  I still think it's too much snow..haha..and cold...
2011-02-13 8:04 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
Um, Wilson. Are you sure you know your address? I googled it and it said it couldn't find any such address.
6817 Windemere Circle, Zionsville, IN, 46077 Are you trying to throw us off?
2011-02-13 8:09 PM
in reply to: #3353288

User image

Expert
Douglaston, NY
jordiebrigs - 2011-02-13 9:04 PM Um, Wilson. Are you sure you know your address? I googled it and it said it couldn't find any such address.

That's probably because it's on some sort of Federal Watch List that has now alerted the authorities to your seeking him out.  I hope you enjoy your time in prison!
2011-02-13 8:18 PM

User image

Veteran
2011-02-13 8:19 PM
in reply to: #3353288

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
jordiebrigs - 2011-02-13 9:04 PM Um, Wilson. Are you sure you know your address? I googled it and it said it couldn't find any such address.

yeah, google doesn't have it right...dunno..goto mapquest.com and then it'll be right...promise...Google picks Carmel, IN...dunno.  We've been here 7 years...but Shawn might have a point..haha 

2011-02-13 8:21 PM
in reply to: #3353295

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Sulcus - 2011-02-13 9:09 PM

That's probably because it's on some sort of Federal Watch List that has now alerted the authorities to your seeking him out.  I hope you enjoy your time in prison!

Yep, you can find me on many government lists....haha.....I bought 2000 rounds of ammo once....I'm sure that got them started on my file.  I've manage to stay off the sex offenders list...whew!!!  I'm an angel of course!
2011-02-13 8:34 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
I think I found the perfect t-shirt for me......What ya think?

2011-02-13 8:36 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
I'm gunna wear this one to my next 5k

Edited by wsilverthorne 2011-02-13 8:40 PM
2011-02-13 8:36 PM

User image

Veteran
That shirt must have been custom made for you....and others in our group! LOL Oh,you snuck another one in there...I meant the beer one!

But,I do like the idea of wearing that one before your next 5K! Where did you find that one - I might need to get me one!

Edited by PTWykes 2011-02-13 8:37 PM
2011-02-13 8:38 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
there are some great shirts here!!! 

http://www.cafepress.com/+triathlon+t-shirts?page=2 

T
hat was page two.....goto page 1 too...hehe

Edited by wsilverthorne 2011-02-13 8:40 PM

2011-02-13 8:43 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
I love looking at those shirts on cafepress. They are great.
And hey Wilson. I am only 4 and a half hours away. I could just pop on over any old time! 
2011-02-13 9:01 PM

User image

Expert
I am SO all over those shirts... especially the second one! *grins*

I'm hoping to make the tri weekend, but have to check-- that's my sister's birthday, and traditionally we've traveled and/or done fun stuff together for it. Will check and see what her plans are (she might want to hang with friends this year, dunno) and let you guys know ASAP. Conversely, I might drag her to see a tri in action, just for something different! Laughing

We're hitting the 40's here, too-- and here come the sidewalk lakes and the Mud Puddles of Doom... way to stick with the run, though, Jordie, even though people were morons who didn't clear their sidewalks! Marsha, your kids are just adorable, too-- great pics!

Will be back to logging and inspiring regularly this week, gang-- it's been chaotic around here recently. Hope you all had excellent weekends!
2011-02-13 9:12 PM
in reply to: #3353350

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
jordiebrigs - 2011-02-13 9:43 PM I love looking at those shirts on cafepress. They are great.
And hey Wilson. I am only 4 and a half hours away. I could just pop on over any old time! 

pop over any time!!!  As much as you've been running - maybe run here have a chat and beer then run home..haha

2011-02-13 9:26 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
This will be my weekend shirt!!  Love it!!!!

2011-02-13 9:33 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
It was only a matter of time until you found that shirt.

2011-02-13 10:21 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
I have a question.
Do you think it would be ok to do a sprint tri one weekend before doing an international distance?  It would be my first international distance. I think I would like the idea of having a sort of practice the weekend before, but I'm not sure about my soreness level. 
2011-02-14 4:52 AM
in reply to: #3353474

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Dang, I went to bed and you guys all had a party without me!!  Love the T-shirts Wilson, they are all so YOU, ya perv... no pole dancing or dog leash shirts??  We should all agree on one and order it for the get together....  ooh, I"m getting excited this is coming together!!!!  It would be such fun to meet y'all in person!!  (at least I think so... what if we're all just freaks?  Oh wait, we are!).

Jordan, I you do a sprint before an International, I wouldn't RACE it, at least not all out.  Use it as a training tool, to sharpen up your transitions and just get a feel for the whole thing.  The one Oly I did really took it out of me... I THOUGHT I was trained for it, but my longest ride at that time was something like 32 miles, and I was barely running more than 6 at a time, and to put it all together and RACE it for more than 3 hours was EXHAUSTING.  I made the mistake of going all by myself, a good 2 hour drive and I could barely stay awake on the ride home!  I ended up walking most of the run too, terrible side cramps... I really wasn't trained for it at ALL.  So you'll want to take as much energy as you can into it... that's my take on it.  As long as you're not going all out on the sprint, I don't think you'd be all that sore?  Plus you'd have another week to do some easy stuff for the International.
2011-02-14 4:57 AM
in reply to: #3353544

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Tammy emailed me pics of her pups so I can post them for all of you!!  Here's what she wrote me:

Hi Hide!
Here are pics of the pups, their mom and sire.4 females (3 black, 1 gray) and one boy who is mostly gray.$175 with tails docked, wormed and first set of shots. Purebred mini Schnauzer.
  Only selling for so little because we really want them to go and to good homes.

Thanks girl!
Tammy

sd
dsf
sdf
dsf

2011-02-14 10:22 AM

User image

Expert
Temple, TX

asdf

sdf
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!! Rss Feed  

of 70