BT Development Mentor Program Archives » KSH's Mentor Group! Let's do this! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 27

2009-12-17 9:25 AM
in reply to: #2563682

User image

Master
Subject: RE: KSH's Mentor Group! Let's do this! CLOSED

KSH - 2009-12-16 9:47 PM All right everyone... here is our final group listing. PLEASE go add everyone as FRIEND on your log, so we can all inspire and keep tabs on everyone! While I'm the mentor, I expect everyone to encourage and inspire... and to give any tips and input you might have! crews - ? hussybowler5000- Erica AngieF02- Angie jtsn- Jody Luvhairz- Kyndal TritoTeach- Margie justtrichris- Christina (Chris) lovesreading- Cheryl calimavs- Margot gerrydiego- Gerry tnguyen1- Tania

Carla

2009-12-17 10:33 AM
in reply to: #2563677

User image

Veteran
Hello and welcome! :) WOW so you only started this year? Nice to know! I guess I did realize that the US Open was your first tri... :) I made sure to ask Derek later that day how you did. You did a great job! I hear ya on the running! We are very similar... with the swimming background and running being our "issue". So you know there is hope... cause now days I'm an OK runner... whereas I use to not be able to run hardly at all! Thanks for joining the group!

Already talking about me in your Mentor Group!!!  Go Karen Go Karen Go Karen

Edited by Big_D 2009-12-17 10:38 AM
2009-12-17 11:48 AM
in reply to: #2557497

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Derek you are funny.

All right, I got a PM from Erica who also asked to join our group. She will be posted her story soon.

2009-12-17 12:15 PM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Some random thoughts on what I learned about running... and training for the run portion.

Being injury prone... I have learned that I need to train a little bit different from other people. When I say a little bit different... I mean... I TRAIN LESS than other people.

For the marathon I did in May 2009... I trained 4 days a week. That's it. I also trained with a walk/run combo- which I believe helped keep the injuries away.

Mind you, I worked with my friend... took her off the sofa (although thin- she was not working out) to marathon in 7 months. Yes, most of that was WALKING for her training... but she too had some pains and possibly injuries pop up along the way. Which we managed through rest.

After I stopped running for 6 weeks after the marathon (thanks to that foot issue- stress fracture?)... and when I went back to training... I only ran 3 days a week.

To train for the half marathon I did last weekend... I trained 3 days a week running. That's it. And I PR'ed. I will say though that I was probably more sore than I should have been and I attribute my soreness to missing a long run I had scheduled 2 weeks out.

The moral of the story is this... you can successfully train for a marathon or half marathon and NOT run yourself into the ground (sorry about the pun! Ha!).

I know many of you joined this group because running is your weak spot and you have dealt with injuries in the past. And many runners and triathletes subscribe to the theory that "more is better". I do not. I have learned that when it comes to running... I can be successful on 3 days a week (for half marathons).

2009-12-17 3:07 PM
in reply to: #2564823

User image

Extreme Veteran
San Francisco CA
KSH - 2009-12-17 10:15 AM Some random thoughts on what I learned about running... and training for the run portion. Being injury prone... I have learned that I need to train a little bit different from other people. When I say a little bit different... I mean... I TRAIN LESS than other people. For the marathon I did in May 2009... I trained 4 days a week. That's it. I also trained with a walk/run combo- which I believe helped keep the injuries away. Mind you, I worked with my friend... took her off the sofa (although thin- she was not working out) to marathon in 7 months. Yes, most of that was WALKING for her training... but she too had some pains and possibly injuries pop up along the way. Which we managed through rest. After I stopped running for 6 weeks after the marathon (thanks to that foot issue- stress fracture?)... and when I went back to training... I only ran 3 days a week. To train for the half marathon I did last weekend... I trained 3 days a week running. That's it. And I PR'ed. I will say though that I was probably more sore than I should have been and I attribute my soreness to missing a long run I had scheduled 2 weeks out. The moral of the story is this... you can successfully train for a marathon or half marathon and NOT run yourself into the ground (sorry about the pun! Ha!). I know many of you joined this group because running is your weak spot and you have dealt with injuries in the past. And many runners and triathletes subscribe to the theory that "more is better". I do not. I have learned that when it comes to running... I can be successful on 3 days a week (for half marathons).

That is so reassuring Karen! I know when I started looking at half marathon plans I gravitated towards Hal Higdon's which is what I am using now. The fourth weekly run in his plan is optional and can be switched for cross training, which I decided to do. Thus, I'm only running 3x a week and I keep second guessing myself because on BT you hear a lot that if you aren't running 4-5x a week you won't see gains. It's great to hear that you've had such good success with running 3x a week.
2009-12-17 3:24 PM
in reply to: #2565331

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
calimavs - 2009-12-17 3:07 PM

KSH - 2009-12-17 10:15 AM Some random thoughts on what I learned about running... and training for the run portion. Being injury prone... I have learned that I need to train a little bit different from other people. When I say a little bit different... I mean... I TRAIN LESS than other people. For the marathon I did in May 2009... I trained 4 days a week. That's it. I also trained with a walk/run combo- which I believe helped keep the injuries away. Mind you, I worked with my friend... took her off the sofa (although thin- she was not working out) to marathon in 7 months. Yes, most of that was WALKING for her training... but she too had some pains and possibly injuries pop up along the way. Which we managed through rest. After I stopped running for 6 weeks after the marathon (thanks to that foot issue- stress fracture?)... and when I went back to training... I only ran 3 days a week. To train for the half marathon I did last weekend... I trained 3 days a week running. That's it. And I PR'ed. I will say though that I was probably more sore than I should have been and I attribute my soreness to missing a long run I had scheduled 2 weeks out. The moral of the story is this... you can successfully train for a marathon or half marathon and NOT run yourself into the ground (sorry about the pun! Ha!). I know many of you joined this group because running is your weak spot and you have dealt with injuries in the past. And many runners and triathletes subscribe to the theory that "more is better". I do not. I have learned that when it comes to running... I can be successful on 3 days a week (for half marathons).

That is so reassuring Karen! I know when I started looking at half marathon plans I gravitated towards Hal Higdon's which is what I am using now. The fourth weekly run in his plan is optional and can be switched for cross training, which I decided to do. Thus, I'm only running 3x a week and I keep second guessing myself because on BT you hear a lot that if you aren't running 4-5x a week you won't see gains. It's great to hear that you've had such good success with running 3x a week.

Good choice!

Yes, I know... it can make you nervous... to run less to train for 13. 1 miles... but it can work just fine.

But the key is that you can't miss workouts. You will already be running so little as it is... to slack off and miss a run here or there is a no-no.

I haven't seen Hal Higdon's training plan... is that online or did you buy a book?

Sounds like a lot of people in this group would benefit from it.

2009-12-17 4:02 PM
in reply to: #2565365

User image

Extreme Veteran
San Francisco CA
KSH - 2009-12-17 1:24 PM Good choice! Yes, I know... it can make you nervous... to run less to train for 13. 1 miles... but it can work just fine. But the key is that you can't miss workouts. You will already be running so little as it is... to slack off and miss a run here or there is a no-no. I haven't seen Hal Higdon's training plan... is that online or did you buy a book? Sounds like a lot of people in this group would benefit from it.

All his plans are online, this is a link to the novice plan I'm using now: http://www.halhigdon.com/halfmarathon/novice.htm

And this is his main training plan site: http://www.halhigdon.com/

I'm 8 weeks out from my half marathon (I modified his plan to be 13 weeks) and really liking it so far. I usually bike on Mondays and Saturdays and swim on Wednesdays but the swim has been on the back burner the past few months. I haven't been as consistent with all my training as I would like but I've stuck to the runs as closely as possible except when I was sick last week.

Edited by calimavs 2009-12-17 4:04 PM
2009-12-17 7:11 PM

User image

I'm not really sure how to reply or even get or send messages to the rest of the group. I'm new to alot of things, these days! Please help I would love to be a big part of this group. Thank you and good luck to you all.... and Happy Happy Holidays!!!
2009-12-17 8:09 PM
in reply to: #2565726

User image

Extreme Veteran
Addison
Luvhairz - 2009-12-17 7:11 PM I'm not really sure how to reply or even get or send messages to the rest of the group. I'm new to alot of things, these days! Please help I would love to be a big part of this group. Thank you and good luck to you all.... and Happy Happy Holidays!!!

Here, try this link: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=470

Hope this helps!
2009-12-18 12:16 AM

User image

Veteran
Puerto Aventuras
Hello everyone,

Tania thanks for posting the link to the Half Marathon training. I am glad to see that the volume is a less than what I thought. I want to do one around March/April and continue from there for my IM in November. Does that sound about right? I think my two areas to focus on are the bike and run, but my knee is starting to act up a bit. Don't know if its the bike that I am pushing a bit more or the run.

Margot, good luck with the morning runs. The nice thing is that you kick-start your metabolism early and it keeps going all day. I feel like I am burning calories all day when I work out in the morning.

Karen, thanks for the inspire, I opened it, got distracted and closed it and could not reply. First time I get one of those :-)

Hope to be able to do some running during the holidays... def no biking and not looking great on the swim either... is Turkey eating a discipline???

G
2009-12-18 12:27 AM

User image

Veteran
Puerto Aventuras
Just added everyone as a friend... Hope the wife doesn't get jealous ;-)

2009-12-18 12:51 AM

User image

Veteran
San Francisco
Hello group Margot, how was morning running? I actually prefer morning runs, but so rarely get to do them aside from weekends. I commute out of the city for work, and leave everyday at 6:30. So, getting a quality run then show in before work is tough and painful! I'm hoping on heading out on a run tomorrow afternoon. Honestly, I'd be happy with a slow run/trot/walk. My asthma has been acting up with this cold and the cold weather. I finally feel better, but not 100% yet. I'll let you all know if I actually make it out tomorrow. Being sick is just irritating!
2009-12-18 12:52 AM

User image

Veteran
San Francisco
Oh, by the way, I'm also thinking of joining the TAG program for Wildflower!
2009-12-18 4:12 AM
in reply to: #2566051

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
gerrydiego - 2009-12-18 12:16 AM

Hello everyone,

Tania thanks for posting the link to the Half Marathon training. I am glad to see that the volume is a less than what I thought. I want to do one around March/April and continue from there for my IM in November. Does that sound about right? I think my two areas to focus on are the bike and run, but my knee is starting to act up a bit. Don't know if its the bike that I am pushing a bit more or the run.

Margot, good luck with the morning runs. The nice thing is that you kick-start your metabolism early and it keeps going all day. I feel like I am burning calories all day when I work out in the morning.

Karen, thanks for the inspire, I opened it, got distracted and closed it and could not reply. First time I get one of those :-)

Hope to be able to do some running during the holidays... def no biking and not looking great on the swim either... is Turkey eating a discipline???

G

Well what does your IM training plan look like and how does the half mary fit into that.

I know my Training Plans for Multisport Athletes has a 26 week IM training plan. That's a little over 6 months. Are you doing something like that?

If so, then IM training is March-November.

Once you lay out your entire 26 weeks of IM training on a calendar (I create my own in Word) you can get a better handle on what can be done when.

What hurts on your knee exactly?

If you have a poor big fit or if you are mashing your pedals (aka: low cadence- do you have a cadence monitor?) that can cause you knee pain.

Good for everyone to read!

I had acute knee pain about 6 months after riding my bike... thanks to LOW CADENCE and MASHING THE PEDALS. I had no clue what cadence was, and it showed... and my knees paid for it. I switched to a pedal with float (so my ankle/leg/knee were not locked into a position on the pedal with the cleat)... Speeplays... and learned how to ride with 90+ cadence. After 2-3 months my knee pain went away. It took a long time to come back from the low cadence mistake. So I do preach the importance of high cadence. PLUS, I know for me, once I focused on cadence I understood when to shift up or down. It all finally came together for me when I got a bike computer with cadence.

Running is obvious on the knee pain. When was your gait last analyzed by a running store? How old are your shoes (how many miles- 300 miles or 6 months, whatever comes first)? Do you have a few extra pounds you might be carrying around (more stress on the joints!)?

Based on your numbers alone it's hard to say where the pain might be coming from. Both of the numbers are so low...???? Maybe you just haven't logged everything?

December's totals:
Bike: 4h 01m 20s - 48.34 Mi
Run: 3h 33m 49s - 19.57 Mi

November's totals:
Bike: 2h 53m 33s - 48.57 Mi
Run: 4h 15m 54s - 25.6 Mi

2009-12-18 8:54 AM
in reply to: #2566051

User image

Extreme Veteran
Addison
gerrydiego - 2009-12-18 12:16 AM Hello everyone,

G

I believe calimavs (Margot) that posted the half marathon plan. Want to give credit to the right person. I posted the link on getting started on BT logs

So, I picked up my 5k packet yesterday at Run On and ended up buying new shoes/new brand. I bought the Brooks Adrenline 10's and I could tell right away they were so much more comfortable. I was running in New Balance 850's and they were OK. I am a terrible runner to begin with and suffered through shin slints/feet&calf pain this past summer trying to get my run up. I would like to try the new shoes this Saturday at the 5k, but is that really wise? I don't know the proper way or time period to break in shoes. Oh, and I'm using this 5k for training, I'm in half marathon training right now.
2009-12-18 9:53 AM

User image

New user
Sandusky
Hey everyone! Thank you to Karen for letting me join the group. Sorry I'm a little late.  I'm really excited to be in the group.

NAME:
Erin

STORY/CURRENT TRAINING/THIS YEAR'S RACES:

I have always been active and enjoyed exercising. I love to run but I have problems with my feet (flat feet and plantar fasciitis).  In the past I have ran a lot of 5k's but I was looking for a challenge.  I've always wanted to complete a 1/2 marathon or marathon but didn't know how my feet would do with the training.  So, I decided to start training for a triathlon in the winter of 2009.  I started out slow and took it one day at a time, learning how my body would react to the training.  Turns out, cross-training is great for me! I swam a lot as a kid so I feel most comfortable in the water.  Biking is my least favorite so I hope to improve on that this season.  I completed my first spring distance tri in September of 2009 and I had so much fun.  I'm hooked! I haven't done much training since my last triathlon because I recently just finished grad school.  Now that grad school is done, I plan on focusing on training. 

Right now I'm planning on doing an indoor triathlon at the end of January.  I'm not sure what other races I'm going to do.  I'm on a tight budget so I need to be picky when it comes to my races.  They will all be sprint distance tri's and I'd also like to fit in some fun 5k's.

FAMILY STATUS:
I just got married a little over a year ago to my husband Ryan.  We have a dog named Lucy!

WEIGHTLOSS:
I've been battling with weight loss for a while. Before my wedding I lost about 20 lbs. and have kept most of it off.  I also trimmed down a bit during my tri training this summer.  But, with the stress of finishing up school I have gained a little bit.  So, I am hoping to lose some weight during training and incorporate strength training and yoga.

**I'm very excited to be a part of the group! I have a great support system through my friends and family, but it's so nice to talk to people who know what I'm going through! I learned so much from my group last season and hope to learn loads more this year!

2009-12-18 11:13 AM
in reply to: #2566689

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
erin.kelsey - 2009-12-18 9:53 AM

Hey everyone! Thank you to Karen for letting me join the group. Sorry I'm a little late.  I'm really excited to be in the group.

NAME:
Erin

STORY/CURRENT TRAINING/THIS YEAR'S RACES:

I have always been active and enjoyed exercising. I love to run but I have problems with my feet (flat feet and plantar fasciitis).  In the past I have ran a lot of 5k's but I was looking for a challenge.  I've always wanted to complete a 1/2 marathon or marathon but didn't know how my feet would do with the training.  So, I decided to start training for a triathlon in the winter of 2009.  I started out slow and took it one day at a time, learning how my body would react to the training.  Turns out, cross-training is great for me! I swam a lot as a kid so I feel most comfortable in the water.  Biking is my least favorite so I hope to improve on that this season.  I completed my first spring distance tri in September of 2009 and I had so much fun.  I'm hooked! I haven't done much training since my last triathlon because I recently just finished grad school.  Now that grad school is done, I plan on focusing on training. 

Right now I'm planning on doing an indoor triathlon at the end of January.  I'm not sure what other races I'm going to do.  I'm on a tight budget so I need to be picky when it comes to my races.  They will all be sprint distance tri's and I'd also like to fit in some fun 5k's.

FAMILY STATUS:
I just got married a little over a year ago to my husband Ryan.  We have a dog named Lucy!

WEIGHTLOSS:
I've been battling with weight loss for a while. Before my wedding I lost about 20 lbs. and have kept most of it off.  I also trimmed down a bit during my tri training this summer.  But, with the stress of finishing up school I have gained a little bit.  So, I am hoping to lose some weight during training and incorporate strength training and yoga.

**I'm very excited to be a part of the group! I have a great support system through my friends and family, but it's so nice to talk to people who know what I'm going through! I learned so much from my group last season and hope to learn loads more this year!

Hello Erin and welcome! Happy to have you!

Great job on figuring out how you can run with flat feet. Many people would just say, "I can't do it", and give up. Something endurance sports has taught me... is patience and perseverance. You obviously have those two qualities.

Indoor tri- sounds like fun! And warm. I like warm. Ha!

Congrats on being a newlywed!

Strength training is good and so is yoga. I know for me, I loved how flexible yoga made me, the year I did it. Unfortunately, I'm so high energy.... I felt like it just wasn't as good use of my time. 1 hour running or 1 hour in yoga... something more high energy would win out.

I always focus on weights in the off season but once I'm in season I don't do them anymore. Really it just comes down to a time issue. That coupled with me not going to the gym to train (expect to swim)... well weights just don't happen.

As I move forward with my personal training certification and hopefully USAT coaching certification... I want to find a way to marry the two together into a successful training plan during the tri season.

With all of that said... keep in mind that diet is everything. Even as triathletes... we can't just eat what we want and lose or maintain weight. As I stated somewhere in these posts... I gained a good 6 pounds while IM training and it wasn't muscle.

Welcome to the group...please log your workouts... and add everyone as friends!

2009-12-18 11:13 AM
in reply to: #2566059

User image

Extreme Veteran
San Francisco CA
justtrichris - 2009-12-17 10:51 PM Hello group Margot, how was morning running? I actually prefer morning runs, but so rarely get to do them aside from weekends. I commute out of the city for work, and leave everyday at 6:30. So, getting a quality run then show in before work is tough and painful! I'm hoping on heading out on a run tomorrow afternoon. Honestly, I'd be happy with a slow run/trot/walk. My asthma has been acting up with this cold and the cold weather. I finally feel better, but not 100% yet. I'll let you all know if I actually make it out tomorrow. Being sick is just irritating!

Morning running was good! It was not fun waking up but once I was out there I had a good time.

You should totally do TAG to Wildflower! I think I'll be doing it, and from what I've heard it's an awesome program where you get to meet tons of people in the club. And I love that the $$ goes to a good cause.
2009-12-18 11:16 AM
in reply to: #2566468

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
tnguyen1 - 2009-12-18 8:54 AM

I believe calimavs (Margot) that posted the half marathon plan. Want to give credit to the right person. I posted the link on getting started on BT logs

So, I picked up my 5k packet yesterday at Run On and ended up buying new shoes/new brand. I bought the Brooks Adrenline 10's and I could tell right away they were so much more comfortable. I was running in New Balance 850's and they were OK. I am a terrible runner to begin with and suffered through shin slints/feet&calf pain this past summer trying to get my run up. I would like to try the new shoes this Saturday at the 5k, but is that really wise? I don't know the proper way or time period to break in shoes. Oh, and I'm using this 5k for training, I'm in half marathon training right now.

HHhhuuummmm... good question on the shoes.

Have your current shoes been causing you pain? I would be leary of running a race in new shoes... in a make/model I hadn't use before. But a 5K isn't too far... if it were a half marathon I would say NO WAY.

Can you run in them some today? Maybe just a mile to try them out?

2009-12-18 11:41 AM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Give yourself a pat on the back!

Christmas is in 7 days. You have made it through Thanksgiving and almost Christmas!

The holiday season is hard... it's stressful... revolves around a lot of food... and being lazy.

While MOST of America was gaining wait and saying, "Oh, I'll fix it in January", and they go to the gym for 2 months and it's over.

But YOU.... ALL OF YOU... have begun to focus on your lives... and your health! You have trained during the most stressful time of the year (smart decision- it reduces stress!)... and have started thinking about, "What can I do bigger and better in 2010".

Many (if not all) of you in this group have races in Jan-Feb-March... you have a plan and a goal. Smart decision. Being signed up for a race has reminded you to stay focused and to keep training!

Great job on doing it group and for having the fortitude to do what most Americans wouldn't do!

2009-12-18 11:43 AM
in reply to: #2566935

User image

Extreme Veteran
Addison
KSH - 2009-12-18 11:16 AM
tnguyen1 - 2009-12-18 8:54 AM I believe calimavs (Margot) that posted the half marathon plan. Want to give credit to the right person. I posted the link on getting started on BT logs

HHhhuuummmm... good question on the shoes. Have your current shoes been causing you pain? I would be leary of running a race in new shoes... in a make/model I hadn't use before. But a 5K isn't too far... if it were a half marathon I would say NO WAY. Can you run in them some today? Maybe just a mile to try them out?

Yeah, that was my plan was to try them out tonight for a quick run. Heck...my last 3 pairs of shoes caused pain of some sort. I have no arch, floppy feet, my left foot pronates alot more than my right, so yeah....I've got issues.

2009-12-18 1:11 PM

Veteran
Cincinnati, OH
Erin - where's your indoor tri?  I'm looking for one although Jan's earlier than I'd hoped for.

I got on the trainer last night.  Bored silly.  The battery in my cyclecomputer is dead so I can't watch distance and cadence.  So,...I noticed that as I was pedalling the bike was swaying a bit side to side.  Is that normal?  Have I just noticed this before? Is it part of starting over?  I was trying to keep cadence high but could only go by sound and feel.

Injury question:  How do you decide when an ache means stop now or when it's just something to work through?

How do you tell when you're "mashing?"

Cheryl
2009-12-18 1:28 PM
in reply to: #2567267

User image

Master

lovesreading - 2009-12-18 1:11 PM Erin - where's your indoor tri?  I'm looking for one although Jan's earlier than I'd hoped for.

I got on the trainer last night.  Bored silly.  The battery in my cyclecomputer is dead so I can't watch distance and cadence.  So,...I noticed that as I was pedalling the bike was swaying a bit side to side.  Is that normal?  Have I just noticed this before? Is it part of starting over?  I was trying to keep cadence high but could only go by sound and feel.

Injury question:  How do you decide when an ache means stop now or when it's just something to work through?

Cheryl

x2 on the ache question

2009-12-18 4:03 PM

User image

Veteran
Puerto Aventuras
I was listening to this Podcast and thought you guys would find it interesting. Go to the Bobby Mcgee interview about walking/running marathons.

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/ironmantalk/Episode_170_IMTalk_-_Running_Master_Coach_Bobby_McGee.mp3?nvb=20091218205738&nva=20091219210738&t=09abd8a841d375c9db098

Have a good weekend.

Gerry
2009-12-18 6:00 PM
in reply to: #2567308

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
crews - 2009-12-18 1:28 PM

lovesreading - 2009-12-18 1:11 PM Erin - where's your indoor tri?  I'm looking for one although Jan's earlier than I'd hoped for.

Cheryl

x2 on the ache question

Well you learn with time. Not a great answer... so I'll also say...

If it's a dull pain in an area where there is a muscle... it very well might be OK to training through. Keep in mind that where blood flows it heals quicker... than where it doesn't. So a knee will take a lot longer to heal than a quad.

If it's a random paid I have not felt before... it's it's dull... and it pops up on a run or ride... I just push through it. There have been a few times on a run where what hurts at mile 3 doesn't hurt at mile 7. I know this so I push through.

If it's a common pain that I've had in the past, and it's acute... a stabbing pain... I stop.

Really, I can think of ONE time this happened in the last... 6 months. It was my 3rd day of running... and I try to only run back to back days... IF that. I usually put a rest day between easy run day. And I went out to run... I was breathing heavy, my lower leg pain had returned, stuff that usually isn't tight... was... and I knew that I wasn't running through any of that. So I ditched the run.

If you are just uncomfortable... breathing heavy... working hard... and you just don't FEEL like pushing yourself... that's another story. I have been there as well.

I became a better runner when I recognized when I was just wanting to slow down... just because it felt better... and I stopped doing that.

The more time you have being an endurance athlete, the more you will become in tune with your body and understand you as an athlete.

A lot of what we do physically is powered by what we are thinking!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » KSH's Mentor Group! Let's do this! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 27