BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 43

2012-01-01 2:46 PM
in reply to: #3964985

User image

Veteran
Windermere, FL
Subject: RE: Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! OPEN
tmoran80 - 2012-01-01 3:09 PM

Theresa-

That is a very cool job.  Are you able to do any training on the ship (treadmill, bike trainer, swim, etc...)?

Scott is correct - you are gonna get that monkey off your back this year and you will have plenty of help with the nutrition thing in this group.  I am kind of a freak about it and Dave and Scott are extremely knowledgeable and I think that has rubbed off onto the rest of this group!  I love talking about race day nutrition so let the questions fly!haha

seitz1124 - 2012-01-01 11:27 AM I've finally got a few minutes to sit down and write a few things about myself, so here goes! My name is Theresa. I'm 35, single, live in Orlando, FL and work for the Mouse. I travel a lot (one to two weeks per month) on our cruise ships for work which can put a wrench in my training plans. I love it, though, so it's a sacrifice I'll make. Growing up I was an athlete, playing softball and volleyball through high school. I've been running for 10 years and have never really trained. Triathlon just seemed like the natural progression, I guess. I did my first tri, a Danskin, in 2005 and bought a bike and googles the day before the race. All it took was one race and I was hooked. I continued running (completed around 9 marathons to date-would love to do one in every state. I've got the 2 hardest down...Hawaii and Alaska) and did more sprints and olympics. Moved up to the Half Iron in 2007 and 2008 here in Orlando and didn't train at all. Needless to say, the times weren't great. Made the decision to move up to the Ironman level in 2008. Hired a coach and trained this time. Went to Tempe and things didn't go well. To make a long story short, I finished the bike and went straight to the hospital to be admitted with hyponutremia. I haven't really done a lot since that race. Not finishing the race really changed me and I was in a "funk" for a while. I've been running some-I love the races at Disney (Princess Half Marathon, Wine and Dine Half Marathon, etc) but don't remember the last time I was in a pool. For some reason now seems like the time to get this IM monkey off my back. I did the Foundation "thing" and registered for IMFL 2012. Hired a coach who I hear is just amazing from everyone that I spoken to. I'm starting Vision Quest classes tomorrow night. It's for 8 weeks so it will be tough with my travel schedule but they said I can make up the class I miss. If I like it, I'll continue with it depending on my travel schedule. I'm nervous for tomorrow, but excited as well. I leave on a cruise on Tuesday and return on Sunday, January 8th. I start with Coach Sway the day I get back. Wow, that was long...not sure I've ever written that much about myself! If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Theresa

I'm able to run on the treadmill and in some of the Ports we go to. The challenge with running can be safety...Nassau isn't the safest place for a girl to run around by herself even during the day.

There are spin classes on the cruise, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to go to very many of them.

Swimming can be done once a week when we are docked in Castaway Cay.

Nutrition is going to be HUGE with me. I found out recently that I have Celiac Disease, which is basically a gluten intolerance, so I'm thinking that not being on a gluten free diet had a lot to do with the DNF in Arizona.

I'm looking so forward to getting to know everyone!
Theresa

2012-01-01 3:00 PM
in reply to: #3943322

User image

Jackson, MS
Theresa (sorry misspelled earlier)- what exactly do you do on the ship? Sounds busy!

Somewhat regretting the run this am. Feel exhausted.
2012-01-01 3:41 PM

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario

Hey Keri.

Talk about RFP - Sounds like you had some tough times to make it through but you did it. (FYI for the new ones to the group, RFP in our group name means Relentless Forward Progress) and I will let Coach Dave give you all the background on it - it is from a friend of his in Ohio.

Sounds like a great and very active family – awesome. I do need you to do me a favor though – don’t post the 4 year olds bike times – I don’t want to know how slow I am – thanks. Smile

What is the injury? Take care of it – nothing worse than a lingering injury, I have a foot issue right now and am growing very tired of it.

Theresa – it does sound like a neat job and I know you will be able to figure out the nutrition issues here for sure!

Brian - I think you got your wish with the Colts losing - hope it works out in the draft for you guys. Do you think they will take Luck?

Edited by kcgolf 2012-01-01 4:53 PM
2012-01-01 8:48 PM
in reply to: #3965101

User image

Pro
Houston
kcgolf - 2012-01-01 3:41 PM

Hey Keri.

Talk about RFP - Sounds like you had some tough times to make it through but you did it. (FYI for the new ones to the group, RFP in our group name means Relentless Forward Progress) and I will let Coach Dave give you all the background on it - it is from a friend of his in Ohio.

Sounds like a great and very active family – awesome. I do need you to do me a favor though – don’t post the 4 year olds bike times – I don’t want to know how slow I am – thanks. Smile

What is the injury? Take care of it – nothing worse than a lingering injury, I have a foot issue right now and am growing very tired of it.

I like that RFP!

The injury is a pull behind my left knee. My first guess is this is a result of starting hot yoga too aggressive, too many days in a row. I had never done yoga before and bought a all you can torture one month pass to see if I liked it and wanted to get my money's worth. I think it was too much downward dog for my tight hammies.

I see an ART guy and have been twice but it's not getting better quickly like I had hoped. I did a half marathon relay December 11 that was downright painful and should not have done, that set me back for sure.

I also have newish shoes and that could also be part of the issue but I think it is most likely the hot yoga.

I signed up for BT online coaching and my race plan starts January 8 for my Oly so I am really hoping I am running next week.

We don't have times on the 4 year old yet but the 8 year old smokes me on the run easily and on her huffy she can smoke her 9 y/o sister on her hybrid Trek! She is asking for a bike this year so we will see what that brings. Right now she has no interest in swimming so not sure tri's are on her horizon but a couple of du's for sure.

I am also looking for a local running coach. I get injured every single year and am just tired of it. Staying injury free is my #1 goal for 2012.

Edited by KeriKadi 2012-01-01 8:49 PM
2012-01-01 8:49 PM

User image

Pro
Houston
GO GIANTS!!!!!
2012-01-01 9:31 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: ---

Name:  Batlou / Brian

Story:  Weighed in at 290 pounds in March 2008, dropped down to 175 doing Atkins/low-carb.  Raced my first Sprint in 2009, then on to an Olympic in 2010 and my first HIM in 2011.  The natural progression is to step up to a full in 2012, right?  Since I live in Louisville and have ridden and run most of the course several times it only makes sense to make this one my first.  With it being a local race that means my friends and family would be able to attend which is important as well.

I injured my calf playing baseketball in the spring last year which limited my running and made IM Muncie a miserable experience on the run so I am also considering this as a do-over warmup race this summer.

Family Status: 
Married for 16 years with 2 great kids, Son 15 and daughter 12.

Current Training:
Took a couple of months off after Muncie.  This allowed my calf to heal up and I am running pain free for now.  Not much plan right now, just doing whatever sounds fun for the day.  Local tri club is in the USAT Challenge with December being swim focused.  Gave me an excuse to work on my stroke.  Jan is bike focused so I am going to be spending some time on the trainer, sure wish it was warmer.

2010-2011 Races:
  Triple Crown of Running (5K, 10K & 10 Miler), KY Derby 1/2 Marathon, Taylorsville or Cardinal HIM, IM Muncie, IM Louisville and Tough Mudder Kentucky.  Will sprinkle in some other local races here and there but those are the only planned races.

Weightloss:  Currently at 185 from being lazy and eating to much off plan stuff through the holidays.  Plan to get back down to 175 and possibly 165...will see about the later.

Looking foward to getting started, I believe I am going to up m membership here so that I can import the IM plan to my training log.  There are other plans out there but this one looks like it fits my schedule and since it imports in I don't have to worry about that.

2012-01-01 9:40 PM

User image

Expert
2012-01-01 9:47 PM

User image

Expert

So I got my 1:30 trainer ride in this evening - 26 miles on my Spinerval IMWI course ride.  I actually find that dvd to not be that bad and makes the trainer actually tolerable.  Might have to get a couple different course rides to keep it interesting until I can get back out on the road.

So I set up the trainer in the basement with my projector and the riders are actual size so it makes it seem somewhat real.

(Trainer-basement.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Trainer-basement.jpg (72KB - 14 downloads)
2012-01-01 10:01 PM

User image

Pro
Houston
Very cool and I am WAY jealous you have a basement to train in. I miss having a basement.
2012-01-01 11:07 PM

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH

Hi Everyone looks like we have a few new faces I will read over everything tomorrow,  just got back from a long weekend (in many ways lol)

Lets have a great year!

2012-01-01 11:32 PM
in reply to: #3962401

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
bearun - 2011-12-30 3:05 PM

Name is Bearun/Jeff from North Alabama. 

When Can you Start Training: I can start today if Razor Dave will accept.

Story: I really just started triathlon although I did an Olympic and a few sprints between 2003-2009.  My motivation and desire to be a triathlete started early 2011.  The year before, I reached a point where I needed to slow down, discover where I want to be.  Looking back my identity was always associated to athletics.  College scholarship etc.  At some point I stopped exercising,  cold turkey.  Got married.  Graduated from law school.  A little later a divorce.  For years I felt something was missing. Disillusioned.  I decided to live on a houseboat.  That wasn't it.  Find a new girl.  Nope, not it either.  Not sure I've found what I'm looking for, but I know I've started running I'm not going to stop.  

Family Status: Proud uncle.  No girlfriend.  No dog. Nothing better to do than train.   

Current training:  Marathon in February. Powerman Duathalon in March.  IM New Orleans 70.3 in April.  10k in May.  Sprint in June.  Olympic in July.  Olympic in August.  IM Augusta 70.3 in September.  October No race/Taper Training.  November IMAZ.      

March '11 was a sprint tri.  May: 10k.  June: xterra international.  June: Century Ride. July: Chattanooga Olympic.  July: Ohio River 2.4 mile swim.  August: Rocketman Olympic.  September: Charleston Olympic.  October: Washington, NC Half-Ironman.  October: Half-Marathon.  November: Century Ride. Really I was just trying to set PR's to improve upon in '12.  I moved slow and steady toward the finish line.  

Weightloss: Goal race weight around 175. Current 204 lbs. 12/10 weight 250.

Happy New Year!

Bearun

Looks like your already on your way to hitting your goals hell 50lbs in 1 year is great!  What other sports did you play?  ARe you in for IMAZ or just want to do it? 

Welcome

2012-01-01 11:35 PM
in reply to: #3961524

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
MANDOWN - 2011-12-30 8:18 AM

Id like to join,

name, kevin

startd my first trathlon this past september, it was a sprint and I had a great time, ive ran a few 5ks since then and have just started the higdon program to run a  half marathon in march.

family status, married with two children

Ive been training on a regular bass or the past six months, my job at work requires me to stay in half way decent shape but my goal this year is to fo a half iron man in may

Hi Kevin welcome! What 1/2 are you looking at?

2012-01-01 11:37 PM
in reply to: #3963484

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
Skinny Arm Brian - 2011-12-31 10:38 AM

Just bonked my last run of the year.  Planned 20 miler.  faded fast and hard between 16 and 16.5.  body just stopped, right eye was not able to see, way out of breath.  had phone so called wife and got picked up in about 10 minutes.

Oh well, it is early in my trianing, and tomorrow is another year.  Will have fun with friends tonight, and continue training tomorrow as I have been doing.

I am trying to organize a family fun run for neighbors and friends.  We have a course set out for 1 mile and 3 miles for families to do together tomorrow to start off the new year with some family time and exercise.

Have fun tonight everyone!

Are you OK? never had that except in the heat/humidity.   Don't sweat it nail your next run! 

2012-01-01 11:39 PM
in reply to: #3963928

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH

KeriKadi - 2011-12-31 3:56 PM Took the plunge today and signed up for Gold membership & BT online coaching and I think a MG will help hold me accountable. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Just got off the drainer but will add my bio soon.

Welcome, look forward to your bio!

2012-01-01 11:40 PM
in reply to: #3964685

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
MANDOWN - 2012-01-01 11:03 AM

First work out od the year was 20 miles on the bike this morning, was actually pretty nice out. tried out my new adamo century saddle and it felt great, i think I need to move it up about a 1/4 inch but it was suprisingly comfortable for the first time on it..............felt like going further but had to get to church with the famiy,, happy new year.................

I love my adamo if riding in aero. If riding in a pace line sitting up its not the most comfortable seat but still the best seat out there for me (think ICEman too)

2012-01-01 11:43 PM
in reply to: #3964782

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
tmoran80 - 2012-01-01 12:20 PM

Happy New Year to everyone!

Welcome Jeff, Brian, Theresa, Keri and Mandown (name?) to the group.  This is a great group and you made an excellent choice!

So I was gonna try and get one last bike ride in yesterday but it just didn't work out with having to head to my show early (3pm).  Had a great night - was home by 9:45pm and was able to spend NYE with family and some neighbors.

Today I am gonna get an hour ride in and start monday with building up for my IM training which starts in 6 weeks.  I want to have a decent base when it starts.

My goal for 2012 is to improve on my nutrition and eating.  It has gotten a little off path the past month or two.  Gained a little weight (175lb - I should be around 169) but that should come off pretty easy I think.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of your weekend!

Tim, you playing anytime around my neck of the woods? 

For the new members to the group Tim runs an awesome website that is triathlon specific and has all the info you could want on one site.  Be sure to check it out!

2012-01-01 11:47 PM
in reply to: #3964793

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH

seitz1124 - 2012-01-01 12:27 PM I've finally got a few minutes to sit down and write a few things about myself, so here goes! My name is Theresa. I'm 35, single, live in Orlando, FL and work for the Mouse. I travel a lot (one to two weeks per month) on our cruise ships for work which can put a wrench in my training plans. I love it, though, so it's a sacrifice I'll make. Growing up I was an athlete, playing softball and volleyball through high school. I've been running for 10 years and have never really trained. Triathlon just seemed like the natural progression, I guess. I did my first tri, a Danskin, in 2005 and bought a bike and googles the day before the race. All it took was one race and I was hooked. I continued running (completed around 9 marathons to date-would love to do one in every state. I've got the 2 hardest down...Hawaii and Alaska) and did more sprints and olympics. Moved up to the Half Iron in 2007 and 2008 here in Orlando and didn't train at all. Needless to say, the times weren't great. Made the decision to move up to the Ironman level in 2008. Hired a coach and trained this time. Went to Tempe and things didn't go well. To make a long story short, I finished the bike and went straight to the hospital to be admitted with hyponutremia. I haven't really done a lot since that race. Not finishing the race really changed me and I was in a "funk" for a while. I've been running some-I love the races at Disney (Princess Half Marathon, Wine and Dine Half Marathon, etc) but don't remember the last time I was in a pool. For some reason now seems like the time to get this IM monkey off my back. I did the Foundation "thing" and registered for IMFL 2012. Hired a coach who I hear is just amazing from everyone that I spoken to. I'm starting Vision Quest classes tomorrow night. It's for 8 weeks so it will be tough with my travel schedule but they said I can make up the class I miss. If I like it, I'll continue with it depending on my travel schedule. I'm nervous for tomorrow, but excited as well. I leave on a cruise on Tuesday and return on Sunday, January 8th. I start with Coach Sway the day I get back. Wow, that was long...not sure I've ever written that much about myself! If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Theresa

I can sympathize with you after 5IM's I dnf'd IMWI last year after my body just shut down. It does put you in a "funk" that is for sure.  Lets make 2012's races all PR's.

2012-01-01 11:49 PM
in reply to: #3965060

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH

Mary A - 2012-01-01 4:00 PM Theresa (sorry misspelled earlier)- what exactly do you do on the ship? Sounds busy!

Somewhat regretting the run this am. Feel exhausted.

Is your call schedule still crazy this year or is it letting up?

2012-01-02 1:56 AM

User image

Regular

Hi there.  I'd love to join this group if it's still open.  Just read through the 4 pages of posts, and there seems to be some knowledgeable people here.  A little about me...

NAME: Monique

FAMILY STATUS: Married for almost 12 years.  1 daughter who is 7, and 2 boxers who are 9 and 11.

STORY: 39 years old. Just started working out in May of 2011 after several years of doing nothing physical.  Two months later, I got into triathlon training with a local group, including some coaches.  I was pretty much the slowest person in the group, but still finished a sprint triathlon in October.  I started exercising because I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer and a 12cm mass in June 2010.  They originally told me I probably had 2-5 years to live as my type only has a 40% survival rate.  Well, screw that!  After several months of chemo, surgery, and rads, I'm now cancer free and have a second shot at life!!  So I'm working to take my health and mental well-being more seriously, and triathlon helps me to set goals and keep my focus.  Also, I am a stay-at-home mom now, having recently "retired" from being a workaholic running my own business.  So fortunately, my hubby is very supportive, and I now have plenty of time to train!!

CURRENT TRAINING:  (Sorry my logs aren't up to date.)  After the group training ended in October, I decided to focus on my running, which is awful. (I'd never even run a full mile in my life until a few months ago.)  I did a little training, and then ran a 10k on Thanksgiving.  I've never done that distance, and managed to somehow injure my hip flexor and spend a week on crutches.  I tend to get injured a lot, and it's really annoying.  So I hired a USAT coach to work with me once/week to help me learn how to train without getting hurt.   He's helping me to work on proper run form plus strength and stability.  I have almost no balance, strength or form, so it's no wonder I was getting hurt.

2011 RACES:  Golden State Triathlon (sprint) in October.  Slow, but not last - yay, me!  10k run in November.  Finished in 1:16:16.

2012 RACES:  Might do the Shamrock HM in March if my hip flexor will tolerate it.  Also planning a race the first weekend of June, but not sure if I'm going with the sprint or Oly.  I'd love to do an Oly this year, but not sure if I should wait til later in the season after I'm trained a bit more.

WEIGHT LOSS:  Went from about 205 a year ago down to 175.  Really need to be at about 145 for a good race weight.  Don't like making weight loss a primary goal, though.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm excited to be a part of a group.  I will also keep my logs up to date starting now. 

2012-01-02 2:00 AM
in reply to: #3965765

User image

Expert

I have been looking to get a new seat.  Not sure if I should go with the Adamo or Cobb V Flow?  So you highly recommend the Century?

razorxp - 2012-01-01 11:40 PM
MANDOWN - 2012-01-01 11:03 AM

First work out od the year was 20 miles on the bike this morning, was actually pretty nice out. tried out my new adamo century saddle and it felt great, i think I need to move it up about a 1/4 inch but it was suprisingly comfortable for the first time on it..............felt like going further but had to get to church with the famiy,, happy new year.................

I love my adamo if riding in aero. If riding in a pace line sitting up its not the most comfortable seat but still the best seat out there for me (think ICEman too)

2012-01-02 2:16 AM
in reply to: #3965805

User image

Expert

Welcome to group Monique - very inspirational story.

In regards to your running, don't push yourself too hard or you will keep getting injured.  Running that 10K with no training was asking for it! Just remember the general rule of thumb is to only increase your mileage by no more than 10% a week.  If you stick with that you will be fine.  One reason I got into triathlon was because I was always getting hurt while marathon training and i found out that it was mostly because I wasn't following the 10% rule and I was going hard EVERY training session.  Once I corrected that I have been "major" injury free for two years now.  Of course you are always going to have nagging stuff but if you address those immediately you will be fine.

Good idea hiring a coach - should be very helpful.

MoniqueGriffith - 2012-01-02 1:56 AM

Hi there.  I'd love to join this group if it's still open.  Just read through the 4 pages of posts, and there seems to be some knowledgeable people here.  A little about me...

NAME: Monique

FAMILY STATUS: Married for almost 12 years.  1 daughter who is 7, and 2 boxers who are 9 and 11.

STORY: 39 years old. Just started working out in May of 2011 after several years of doing nothing physical.  Two months later, I got into triathlon training with a local group, including some coaches.  I was pretty much the slowest person in the group, but still finished a sprint triathlon in October.  I started exercising because I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer and a 12cm mass in June 2010.  They originally told me I probably had 2-5 years to live as my type only has a 40% survival rate.  Well, screw that!  After several months of chemo, surgery, and rads, I'm now cancer free and have a second shot at life!!  So I'm working to take my health and mental well-being more seriously, and triathlon helps me to set goals and keep my focus.  Also, I am a stay-at-home mom now, having recently "retired" from being a workaholic running my own business.  So fortunately, my hubby is very supportive, and I now have plenty of time to train!!

CURRENT TRAINING:  (Sorry my logs aren't up to date.)  After the group training ended in October, I decided to focus on my running, which is awful. (I'd never even run a full mile in my life until a few months ago.)  I did a little training, and then ran a 10k on Thanksgiving.  I've never done that distance, and managed to somehow injure my hip flexor and spend a week on crutches.  I tend to get injured a lot, and it's really annoying.  So I hired a USAT coach to work with me once/week to help me learn how to train without getting hurt.   He's helping me to work on proper run form plus strength and stability.  I have almost no balance, strength or form, so it's no wonder I was getting hurt.

2011 RACES:  Golden State Triathlon (sprint) in October.  Slow, but not last - yay, me!  10k run in November.  Finished in 1:16:16.

2012 RACES:  Might do the Shamrock HM in March if my hip flexor will tolerate it.  Also planning a race the first weekend of June, but not sure if I'm going with the sprint or Oly.  I'd love to do an Oly this year, but not sure if I should wait til later in the season after I'm trained a bit more.

WEIGHT LOSS:  Went from about 205 a year ago down to 175.  Really need to be at about 145 for a good race weight.  Don't like making weight loss a primary goal, though.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm excited to be a part of a group.  I will also keep my logs up to date starting now. 

2012-01-02 8:34 AM
in reply to: #3965763

User image

Pro
Houston
razorxp - 2012-01-01 11:39 PM

KeriKadi - 2011-12-31 3:56 PM Took the plunge today and signed up for Gold membership & BT online coaching and I think a MG will help hold me accountable. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Just got off the drainer but will add my bio soon.

Welcome, look forward to your bio!

Thanks, bio is on page 3

2012-01-02 8:40 AM

User image

Pro
Houston

Welcome aboard Monique, thank you for sharing your story.

On saddles - My husband had a Cobb and it is a great seat to try out because they give you a 90 day trial but he switched from the Cobb to the Adamo after some significant issues. He thought the Cobb was comfortable but didn't like what it did to him. I had an Adamo for a short time and HATED it, never been in so much saddle pain! But I have a girlfriend built almost exactly like me and she loves her Adamo so it just goes to show it is a very personal choice.

Comfort on the bike has been elusive for me but I keep trying.

2012-01-02 9:29 AM

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario
Good Morning Team Smile
2012-01-02 9:36 AM
in reply to: #3965555

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario

Good Morning Keri.

Re: Injuries - the guys and girls in this group are great with advice to help you avoid the injuries - I know they have saved me from a few for sure.

Also - allow me to revise one of my previous statements - please avoid posting any and all of your kids' bike times - I don't want to get depressed or embarrassed CryEmbarassed.

Have a great day!

KC

PS - congrats to you on the Giants victory over Dallas (Sorry Mary)

KeriKadi - 2012-01-01 9:48 PM
kcgolf - 2012-01-01 3:41 PM

Hey Keri.

I like that RFP!

The injury is a pull behind my left knee. My first guess is this is a result of starting hot yoga too aggressive, too many days in a row. I had never done yoga before and bought a all you can torture one month pass to see if I liked it and wanted to get my money's worth. I think it was too much downward dog for my tight hammies.

I see an ART guy and have been twice but it's not getting better quickly like I had hoped. I did a half marathon relay December 11 that was downright painful and should not have done, that set me back for sure.

I also have newish shoes and that could also be part of the issue but I think it is most likely the hot yoga.

I signed up for BT online coaching and my race plan starts January 8 for my Oly so I am really hoping I am running next week.

We don't have times on the 4 year old yet but the 8 year old smokes me on the run easily and on her huffy she can smoke her 9 y/o sister on her hybrid Trek! She is asking for a bike this year so we will see what that brings. Right now she has no interest in swimming so not sure tri's are on her horizon but a couple of du's for sure.

I am also looking for a local running coach. I get injured every single year and am just tired of it. Staying injury free is my #1 goal for 2012.

Edited by kcgolf 2012-01-02 9:37 AM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 43