BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Trizee's mentor group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2009-04-21 10:08 PM
in reply to: #1866519

User image

Upstate NY
Subject: RE: Trizee's mentor group - CLOSED
Hello to whoever is still out there.

Was away on vacation for a week and I see things have quieted down. Everyone must outside training which is good to know.

Adrian it sounds like a smart call on your part to take care of things on the home front. Glad to hear you are going to stay active and get in some races. Contact me anytime if I can be of any help or information.

Well, I hope everyone is proud of the training they have put in so far and looking forward to an enjoyable race season. Remember, don't worry about times or place finishes. You are betting thousands of people each race, those who could be doing something productive for themselves, like you are, but instead are sitting home on their living life through some stupid reality show on TV. Be proud of what you are accomplishing.

Be safe and have fun.

Mike

2009-05-01 6:04 PM
in reply to: #1866519

New user

Subject: RE: Trizee's mentor group - CLOSED
All........please forgive the absence but I have had some significant injuries that have shuttered my May triathlon.  Severe IT band issues that require PT from Mid Feb through Mid March.......only to be followed by a Class 3 shoulder seperation and hairline clavicle fracture while snowboarding. 

I just started running 2 weeks ago and will start back in the pool next week.....best of luck to you all. 
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Trizee's mentor group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 5