BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 43

2012-01-02 10:26 PM
in reply to: #3967358

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario
Subject: RE: Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! OPEN

I am probably going to be up that way early in the summer to do some training at my sisters cottage in Burkes Falls so you never know, we could run into each other?

Good luck with the new job and taking care of and spending time with your Dad - it is awesome that you are able to do that.

Have a great night.

KC

DaveL - 2012-01-02 11:18 PM
kcgolf - 2012-01-02 9:51 PM

Dave - Barrie Ont. Awesome, I did the Bracebridge Sprint this last summer and loved it. Where are you going to be working when you are away from home if you don't mind me asking? Nice to have a fellow Canadian joining us for sure.

I havent done Bracebridge but did a couple of the Muskoka area events and really liked the venues. I am going to be starting at Bruce Power on the 12th.

Put in a slow 1hr ride today on the trainer as I still have a lingering head cold. I hope to head out on a trail run tomorrow through a foot of fresh snow.

2012-01-03 12:59 AM
in reply to: #3943322

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! CLOSED

Scott - always great to meet another cancer survivor.  Congrats on your success with that and the weight loss.  Impressive!!  I don't know much about LiveStrong, but did look at their website a while back and they really have a lot of info there.  I have done the Race for the Cure for the Komen Foundation a couple of times, and we were pretty successful getting a big team together to raise money for the cause.  It feels good to be able to give back in some way.

Well, I got in a walk/run this morning for about 50 minutes.  Still have to be careful with the hip flexor, but oh my goodness, it feels SO good to just get in a light jog.  I missed it so much between Thanksgiving and now.  I really *never* thought I'd say that I missed running, LOL!  I could never run as a kid because of asthma, so I truly shocked myself this year when I was able to slowly build up and start turning into a runner.  It's addictive!!  My problem is that I want to do too much of it, and that's how I hurt myself.  Guess I need to bike more, huh? 

Goodnight, all!  Tomorrow is a new day!

2012-01-03 7:15 AM

User image

Regular
Utrecht

kcgolf - 2012-01-03 12:10 AM
I have a question for you and everyone else. As I start to set up my IM schedule for the year, what do you do when you find a plan but consider your fitness level better than the start up of a plan? Should I make appropriate adjustments to the workout? If so, what should they be?

Like SA Brain said I would be carefull in overfilling a plan. Rather than doing more or harder training on the parts where you are ahead of plan (or best at) I would cut out some workouts on those areas and replace it with things that will improve the weak spots. If you feel your ahead of plan on all discplines you could consider another schedule.

In my case I'm very confident in my bike. As such that part is very limited to spinning once a week in the winter replaced by some technique and bikeposition drills in the spring. Only by April will I put in an second workout a week. Instead I focus on my swim and run which are my weaker spots. Per training block I plan to change up the focus between 3*Swin, 2*run, 1*bike to 2*swim, 3*run, 1*bike. Besides some strength training I still need to plan.

2012-01-03 7:16 AM
in reply to: #3966711

User image

Expert

Razorxp : David

Mentor, USAT Coach, Findlay, OH

2012 A Race: IM Wisconson Sept 9th

KCgolf : Kevin

Mentor, Windsor Ontario area

A Race: IRONMAN US Championships NY August 11th

IceManScott : Scott

Normal, Ill, Cancer Survivor-Wow!  Former 400 lb’r – Double Wow!

A Race: Likely Branson 70.3 Sept 23rd.

Batlou : Brian

Former fat-smoker, low-carb, Louisville, KY, 4th year tri’ing

A Race:  IM Louisville Sept 26th

Blog:  http://www.theurbanprimate.com

SkinnyArmBrian : Brian

Adventure Racer, Long time runner, IM Louisville, Event Manager

A Race: Toledo Marathon (BQ Attempt!), IM Louisville (?)

ManDown : Kevin

1st Sprint in Sept 2011

A Race:  HIM in May(?) - Did you already pick one out?

MaryA : Mary

ENT Resident, Jackson, MS, Tri’ing since 2010 (Sprint, Oly), Married to fellow BT’r

A Race: TBD, Possible Century ride and HIM in late 2012

Tmoran80 : Tim

Rockstar, Long time runner and recently began Tri's

A Race:  IM Wisc Sept 9th

Blog/Web: http://www.thetriathlonreport.com/

Cheekymonkeys1 :

Cannot find Summary...did I overlook?

Seitz1124 : Theresa

Works for a Mouse,  Orlando, FL, Long time athlete/runner

A Race: IM Florida Nov 3rd

Bearun : Jeff

College Athlete, North Al (Must be near the spaceship),  Lost 50-25 to go.  Roll Tide

A Race: IM Arizona November 18th

KeriKadi : Keri

Hurricane Ike, Lost weight, 5 kiddo’s, Nice back story on blog(read it last year)

A Race:  Planning mostly Sprint / Olympic for 2012

Blog: http://mamatris.blogspot.com/

MoniqueGriffith : Monique

Cancer Survivor, Awesome! First Sprint Tri last year.  Inspiring story, I’m in awe.

A Race:  Shamrock HM (May)

Niezels : Stijn

Ex-Football Player (American Style, Netherlands, quit smoking!  Want’s to drop 45 pounds.

A-Race: XL Triathlon of Gerardmer, France

Jennifers : Jenny

Soccer Player, Lizard named Mojo, Milwaukee, WI

A Race:  IM Wisconsin Sept 9th

DaveL : Dave

Double E, Kayaker & Snowboarder, Barrie (Ontario?), 4 Months working away from home(ouch)

A Race: Century Ride in June

2012-01-03 7:19 AM

User image

Regular
Utrecht

Here is my IM video if you are interested... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQojI_prd8o

Very cool video. Makes me wanna do an IM too.

2012-01-03 7:29 AM
in reply to: #3967322

User image

Regular
Utrecht
Jennifers - 2012-01-03 4:51 AM

I am super excited for IMWI, but there seriously are days when I get really, REALLY nervous just thinking about it...I mean, I think about how quickly time flew by since I signed up!

Hey Jennifer!! Welcome! And I love the name Mojo. To the nervous bit. Isn't that not the one of the thrills why we sign up for these races. Everytime I watch the motivational video of my planned 70.3 I get goosebumps. Thinking on how I can possibly survive a start form the beach with 1200 rushing into the water. Result: As a proud junk I watch the video again and pack my bag for the swim workout.

2012-01-03 7:32 AM
in reply to: #3967089

User image

Regular
Utrecht
Batlou - 2012-01-03 2:21 AM

Well today was a bust, been off for 10 days from work and needed to catch up on a few things before tomorrow.  Some things went bust while I was out so I have been tied to the computer for about 9 hours now.  Then our furnace stopped working...turns out it was only the flame sensor, phew.  A little sandpaper, cleanup and good as new.

Hopefully things will get back to normal tomorrow when I get back to work and back on a work schedule.

Yeah it sucks when real life decides to disturbs the trainingplan.

2012-01-03 7:40 AM
in reply to: #3967338

User image

Regular
Utrecht
razorxp - 2012-01-03 5:05 AM

Has anyone ever did the "crossfit" style workouts?  ........  Looks like p90 but in a group setting so I'm not sure if its worth the $100 a month to have someone push me as that is not a issue I have.

Wow that is some serious cash. Though I do hear some good stuff of traithletes who added it to their plan. Especially one who joined it during a nagging ankle injury of her. But still serious cash Unless you plan to go like 2+ times a week. Over here I'm planning to try a bootcamp this week. I can tell you how that went if you're interested.

2012-01-03 7:56 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Normal, Ill.
razorxp - 2012-01-02 10:05 PM

Has anyone ever did the "crossfit" style workouts?  We  have a new gym in town that has some pretty cool workouts, I know its not tri specific but right now I am hoping working my entire body could help the back.  They offer a class weekly at 8am so its perfect for me as I am not an early person plus its about 1/2 mile from my work.  Looks like p90 but in a group setting so I'm not sure if its worth the $100 a month to have someone push me as that is not a issue I have.

I am so ready to get healthy and back into the swing of my workouts.

No personal experience with Crossfit.  But I've heard great things about it from friends who do it here.  They get ripped.  I'm loving having someone work with me with the kettle bells.  I am being pushed more than I would myself.  Concept is the same with the bike coach and the swim coach.  Going to get help with the run from one of the top runner/IM here too.  All about team building. 

2012-01-03 7:56 AM

User image

Expert
@Razorxp:  I used to do a Weds night Crossfit class.  It was my favorite workout of the week and I miss it terribly.  Only class I had ever taken at the Y that really pushed my limits.  However, turnout was typically low except for a a dozen or so regulars and noobs did not tend to stick around or come back.  Apparently to hard core for the typical YMCA member. 
2012-01-03 8:05 AM
in reply to: #3966711

User image

Veteran
Windermere, FL
Batlou - 2012-01-02 4:14 PM

I made a cheat sheet for me and can share if it helps keep everyone straight.  I am terrible with names and writing things down with some key points helps me remember.  Feel free to add additional key information like Blog/Website if you think it would help.  I also did not see a backgrounder for SkinnyArmBrian, perhaps you could add?

Razorxp : David

Mentor, USAT Coach, Findlay, OH

2012 A Race: IM Wisconson Sept 9th

KCgolf : Kevin

Mentor, Windsor Ontario area

A Race: IRONMAN US Championships NY August 11th

IceManScott : Scott

Normal, Ill, Cancer Survivor-Wow!  Former 400 lb’r – Double Wow!

A Race: Likely Branson 70.3 Sept 23rd.

Batlou : Brian

Former fat-smoker, low-carb, Louisville, KY, 4th year tri’ing

A Race:  IM Louisville Sept 26th

Blog:  http://www.theurbanprimate.com

SkinnyArmBrian : Brian

ManDown : Kevin

1st Sprint in Sept 2011

A Race:  HIM in May(?) - Did you already pick one out?

MaryA : Mary

ENT Resident, Jackson, MS, Tri’ing since 2010 (Sprint, Oly), Married to fellow BT’r

A Race: TBD, Possible Century ride and HIM in late 2012

Tmoran80 : Tim

Rockstar, Long time runner and recently began Tri's

A Race:  IM Wisc Sept 9th

Blog/Web: http://www.thetriathlonreport.com/

Cheekymonkeys1 :

Seitz1124 : Theresa

Works for a Mouse,  Orlando, FL, Long time athlete/runner

A Race: IM Florida Nov 3rd

Bearun : Jeff

College Athlete, North Al (Must be near the spaceship),  Lost 50-25 to go.  Roll Tide

A Race: IM Arizona November 18th

KeriKadi : Keri

Hurricane Ike, Lost weight, 5 kiddo’s, Nice back story on blog(read it last year)

A Race:  Planning mostly Sprint / Olympic for 2012

Blog: http://mamatris.blogspot.com/

MoniqueGriffith : Monique

Cancer Survivor, Awesome! First Sprint Tri last year.  Inspiring story, I’m in awe.

A Race:  Shamrock HM (May)

Niezels : Stijn

Ex-Football Player (American Style, Netherlands, quit smoking!  Want’s to drop 45 pounds.

A-Race: XL Triathlon of Gerardmer, France

This is awesome! Thanks so much for putting this together!

I did my first Vision Quest class last night and it about killed me, but I'm glad to be back in the game.

Heading out on the ship this morning for 5 nights, so I may be off the grid until Sunday!

Have a great week, all!
Theresa

2012-01-03 8:12 AM
in reply to: #3967581

User image

Veteran
Milwaukee, WI

Thanks!  Mojo is named after the helper monkey in the Simpsons...my husband has this thing with naming any pets we have after Simpsons characters.  We also had lizards named Roscoe and Jubjub at one point. 

I have a video I watch too!  There's a really awesome one from IMWI 2011, and one of my friends is in it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzJdc8PIxxQ&sns=fb

I went to Masters this morning...what a tough workout!  But I survived.  Now drinking coffee to make it through the morning at work.  Riding the computrainer this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone!

2012-01-03 9:42 AM

User image

Pro
Houston

Crossfit sounds awesome and I think I would really enjoy that so if you can make it work I say go for it.

I am about to drop $100 extra a month on hot yoga three times a week. On top of that I might also have to drop some cash on an indoor pool since mine is outdoors and although it is heated they close it at 45 degrees which means no swim for me today Frown

Brian - you mentioned your wife did the St. Louis marathon - Awesome! Do ya'll live in St. Louis? I've been in Houston for 16 years now but lived in St. Louis before here and I loved it there. I've lived many places and it is the only one I really miss.

A little more info - I work at a triathlon store called Tru Tri. We are not open yet but we are setting the store up and reps come and talk with us. So far I have met with reps from Zoot, Bell, Giro, Asics and CEP. Today will be meeting with Brooks & New Balance. I am NO expert but because I have had the opportunity to meet with experts I may know something so if you guys have any questions let me know and I'll see what I can find out.

I had an idea yesterday that we pick one day of the week and that day we each post a picture. It could be a picture of anything - bike, kids, landscape, house, you, pet etc. Another nice way to get to know each other and put names with faces. So maybe post a picture Wednesday? What do you guys think?

2012-01-03 9:47 AM

User image

SE North Carolina
The half IM I was planning o shooting and currently training for is May 5, 2012 and its the White Lake Half IM. Looks like a good one for me to try for my first half..
2012-01-03 11:01 AM

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario

Good Morning Team.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I have a run planned for today (inside unfortunately) and that weight and core workout I never go to yesterday, followed by Curling tonight. (anyone else in here every curl - great sport)

Monique - what else are you doing for that hip flexor issue?

Stijn - thanks for the tip on training plans and let us know about the bootcamp.

Brian - thanks for updating the list. Hope you have a better day today.

Theresa - safe travels and see you when you get back.

Jenny - great video, thanks for posting the link.

Keri - I love the picture Wednesday idea and when does the store open? Is there a live web site yet? Will you be doing on line orders?

Skinnyarm Brian - I forgot to say congrats on the cool new job - sound right up your alley.

Kevin - when are you entering that race?

Have a great day everyone.

KC

Edited by kcgolf 2012-01-03 11:02 AM
2012-01-03 11:06 AM

User image

New user
Chicago, IL

Happy new year, everyone! I'm just now getting around to jumping on the board, haha!  KC - thanks for the reminder Laughing  Great to see familiar faces and meet new ones!  

Name: saskat / Sarah

A Races: My big race this year will be IMWI. I also plan on doing a few OLY and at least one half IM before September.

Current Training: For the last 3 days has been non existent, ha!  I've had to travel a lot with my job but since being back, I was able to start back into a somewhat regular routine.  PowerPlate workouts have made up the bulk of my off season workouts, along with some spin classes, running, and a little swimming.  Oh, and I've taken a boxing class as well!  My goal for the off season was to do as much non-tri activities as possible since that is all I'll be doing starting next month.  I plan on training with the same group I did for my half last year (Maurice Wills, aka Mo, @ Infinity Multisport).  Training with that group doesn't start until last week in March so I'm planning on starting on my own probably in February sometime. 

Story: I signed up for my first century in July 2009 (San Jose Livestrong Challenge) as I was going through a tough time in my life and needed something to focus on.  Before that I only went to the gym occasionally to maintain.  I moved to Chicago later that year and then in the spring of 2010 I joined an all women's competitive cycling group.  I competed in a few criteriums and time trials (no road races unfortunately).  I also sprinkled in a couple duathlons, got hooked, and was determined to try my hand at triathlons.  Last summer I did my first triathlon in June, a women's sprint distance in Naperville, and then did the Door County Half IM in mid July.  Finished up the season with the Lake Geneva OLY tri in September and signed up for Madison while volunteering the following day.  

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Smile

2012-01-03 11:08 AM

User image

Veteran
Mass.
Wow the group filled up quick!!  I am interested in joining, if there is still room for one more.  If not, not a big deal.  I will post my bio tomorow if I can join.
2012-01-03 11:09 AM
in reply to: #3968110

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario

Hi Sarah - welcome back and great to see you with us again.

What is power plate?

Boxing- Awesome!

Have a great day.

KC

saskat - 2012-01-03 12:06 PM

Happy new year, everyone! I'm just now getting around to jumping on the board, haha!  KC - thanks for the reminder Laughing  Great to see familiar faces and meet new ones!  

A Races: My big race this year will be IMWI. I also plan on doing a few OLY and at least one half IM before September.

Current Training: For the last 3 days has been non existent, ha!  I've had to travel a lot with my job but since being back, I was able to start back into a somewhat regular routine.  PowerPlate workouts have made up the bulk of my off season workouts, along with some spin classes, running, and a little swimming.  Oh, and I've taken a boxing class as well!  My goal for the off season was to do as much non-tri activities as possible since that is all I'll be doing starting next month.  I plan on training with the same group I did for my half last year (Maurice Wills, aka Mo, @ Infinity Multisport).  Training with that group doesn't start until last week in March so I'm planning on starting on my own probably in February sometime. 

Story: I signed up for my first century in July 2009 (San Jose Livestrong Challenge) as I was going through a tough time in my life and needed something to focus on.  Before that I only went to the gym occasionally to maintain.  I moved to Chicago later that year and then in the spring of 2010 I joined an all women's competitive cycling group.  I competed in a few criteriums and time trials (no road races unfortunately).  I also sprinkled in a couple duathlons, got hooked, and was determined to try my hand at triathlons.  Last summer I did my first triathlon in June, a women's sprint distance in Naperville, and then did the Door County Half IM in mid July.  Finished up the season with the Lake Geneva OLY tri in September and signed up for Madison while volunteering the following day.  

2012-01-03 11:36 AM
in reply to: #3968125

User image

New user
Chicago, IL

Thanks, KC.  It's good to be back Smile 

So I couldn't find a good description but basically it's a vibrating plate that you perform various (traditional) strength training exercises on.  You can also use it for post workout massages.  There's a Power Plate gym walking distance to my condo that I tried out for the first time in the early in 2010.  I was walking home after my first PP workout and felt like I was still on the plate and my head felt weird.  The vibration definitely takes some getting used to but once you've done it a few times, it's a really great workout.  It's also great for golfers.  Here's a link to the gym I go to: http://purevibesfitness.com/  

Oh, and some exciting news is that the owner of the gym said he wanted to sponsor me as an amateur triathlete.  He wants to show people that using the Power Plate can really improve your racing performance.  He says he sees a lot of marathoners, triathletes, etc. stop coming altogether in the months leading up to their A race.  I get free membership to the gym and he just asked that I write a blog to keep track of my progress and wear their t shirts to some of my group training workout.  I've already been telling people I know how great PP workouts so it's a win win all around! I was pretty stoked when he approached me about it.  Stuff like this never happens to me! Surprised

2012-01-03 11:47 AM

User image

SE North Carolina

I was gonna enter this week, I should have done it last week and I could have saved 10 bucks, crossfit workouts can get pretty crazy, i did that for a while and know quite a few people that got injured while doing them. One thing to remember even though your tired as hell, you still need to use good form, or your sure to injure something...

2012-01-03 1:49 PM

User image

Veteran

I like that list of our names and main points.  Thanks for putting that together.  Just to be sure though, I am not racing in IMLouisville, I am going to support friends, maybe volunteer where needed.  I told mywife (and myself) that last year was the only IM I would do.  She does not believe me, but so far I am not changing my mind.  She is waiting for me to come up with something else crazy to attempt next.  I told her I was researching the English Channel Laughing

Saw a note at the pool desk this morning apoogizing for the 80 degree temp.  I was thrilled, not only was it 5 degrees cooler than normal so I would not sweat while swimming, but it kept many of the slower swimmers out of the lanes...had a great workout.

KC - I have got to figure out a way to try some curling.  I love it on tv.  Our downtown ice rink has a club, i may try the open clinic next week.

2012-01-03 2:15 PM
in reply to: #3968110

User image

Extreme Veteran
Normal, Ill.
saskat - 2012-01-03 11:06 AM

Sarah you rock!  IM Moo woohoo!  If I can help in anyway, let me know.

Ice.

2012-01-03 2:31 PM
in reply to: #3967565

User image

Expert
Findlay, OH
Niezels - 2012-01-03 8:19 AM

Here is my IM video if you are interested... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQojI_prd8o

Very cool video. Makes me wanna do an IM too.

I'm sure we can find you one to get into! lol

2012-01-03 2:42 PM

User image

Veteran
razorxp - 2012-01-02 11:05 PM

Has anyone ever did the "crossfit" style workouts?  We  have a new gym in town that has some pretty cool workouts, I know its not tri specific but right now I am hoping working my entire body could help the back.  They offer a class weekly at 8am so its perfect for me as I am not an early person plus its about 1/2 mile from my work.  Looks like p90 but in a group setting so I'm not sure if its worth the $100 a month to have someone push me as that is not a issue I have.

I am so ready to get healthy and back into the swing of my workouts.

I have done "crossfit" style workouts. but, not in the class setting.  I followed their website and found the workouts of each day to be short yet challenging.  I don't have all of the equipment in my home so I could not do every exercise.  Definitly see the value of the workout style, but membership/clubs are not what I am looking for.

2012-01-03 3:21 PM

User image

Expert

Ok - here is the official list.  Gonna try it a little different this year since always seem to have problems when I put into the HTML of the forum.  If you haven't done this before here is what you need to do:

1. Copy this HTML text
  2. Go to your blog home page
  3. Click "EDIT"
  4. Click "HTML"
  5. Cop this into the HTL Source Editor
  6. Click "UPDATE"
  7. Click "OK"
  8. Test eh link to make sure that they are working.  If they don't work complain to KC.

<body text="#000000" link="#000000" vlink="#000000" alink="#000000">
<table style="text-align: left; width: 265px; height: 257px;" border="3" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="333">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;" valign="top" width="326" bgcolor="#CCCCFF">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="../forums/thread-view.asp?tid=416738&start=1"><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #008040;"><span style="font-size: small;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">
<font color="#FF0000">Razorxp & KCgolf RFP</font></span></strong></span></span></span></a>
<blockquote>
<hr />
<p><font color="#FF0000"><span style="font-family: arial black, avant garde; color: #339966; font-size: x-small;"><a href="index.asp?memberid=64782" target="_blank"><span style="color: #008040;"><font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">razorxp
-Dave</font></span></a><font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=208318" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000
;">kcgolf - Kevin</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=114282" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">tmoran80
- Tim</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=119310" target="_blank"><span style="color: ##000000;">IceManScott
- Scott</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=150958" target="_blank"><span style="color: ##000000;">cheekymonkeys1
- Deborah</span></a></font></span><font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><br />
<a href="index-weekly.asp?memberid=223283&amp;year=&amp;month=&amp;day=" target="_blank">Peterssonb
- Brian<br />
</a><a href="../view-profile.asp?action=view&amp;uid=208824" target="_blank">nakdboardr
- Kevin</a><br />
<a href="index-weekly.asp?memberid=194327&amp;year=&amp;month=&amp;day=" target="_blank">Mary
A - Mary A</a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=191393" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">saskat-Sarah</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=211289" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">kdevarenne-Keith</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=240220" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">bearun-Jeff</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=144894" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">batlou-Brian</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=22018" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">seitz1124-Theresa</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=139894" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">KeriKadi-Keri</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=272134" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">MoniqueGriffith-Monique</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=221371" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">Niezels-Stijn</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=280718" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">MANDOWN-Kevin</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=36912" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">Jennifers-Jenny</span></a><br />
<a href="index.asp?memberid=210635" target="_blank"><span style="color: #000000;">DaveL-Dave</span></a></font></font></p>
</blockquote>
<blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</blockquote>
<hr /></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<br /><br />

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Razorxp & KCgolf RFP group! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 43