BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dirk's Junkie group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 68

2012-01-09 9:54 PM
in reply to: #3945020

User image

Subject: RE: Dirk's Junkie group - OPEN AND READY TO ROLL
WARREN - thanks for pointing out the other "aged" folks on here. Yes, you, Dirk and anyone else are welcome to join the V-day weight loss challenge. Jonathan has an edge already because he made himself have to fast for some medical condition. Pfffft I don't have a video of my swim but will work on doing that - even if I can't find an underwater camera, I'm sure you could find many faults with above the water view.

JOHN - thanks for enlightening us to a new sport. The picture Jeff found of the extra large horse made me laugh. We lived in Germantown, MD for 18 years so I know the area you live in is beautiful.

DIRK - the Zestos in Warsaw closed but thankfully a Ritters came to town so now we're covered for the necessary ice cream. I'm heading to the pool tomorrow so I'll give you a general time for my 500. I just looked at my race results and my last 2 sprint tri's at that distance were 11.44 and 10.48. Embarrassing, I know. The Y lap schedule doesn't work well with my schedule more than 2 days a week (Tues and Thurs) so that's when I go.

ALLISON - I love your goal of doing something competitve once a month. I saw that Heather did the Sunburst, too and had to smile because that's where I did my first HM. It's a rush finishing in the stadium. The Optimist tri is only 4 miles from my house so I plan on doing that every year. With 600-700 participants, it's sure a large event but very well run.

2012-01-09 10:35 PM

User image

Katy, TX
Hey I know I'm late but do you still have room? Need some help and motivation!
2012-01-09 10:45 PM

User image

Naperville

I just signed up for my first Sprint triathlon in June and would like to join this mentor group if you have space.

STORY: I was involved in tennis, volleyball, track and softball through high school. While in graduate school, I started working out at the gym and lost 60 pounds. I hated running until I was 40 and was compelled to go running one day to relieve stress. I don't know why, but something just clicked and I loved it.  I ran my first 5K later that year and try to run 2-3/year and also completed a 35 mile bike race last September. I have wanted to complete a tri for a long time -it's  in my bucket list.

I was a personal trainer for two years so I have some knowledge, but it is mostly centered around balance and strength training. Personally, I primarily work out at the gym.  I am a huge fan of strength training and plan to supplement my tri training with this. My difficulty hierarchy from hardest to easiest is swim, run, bike. I am avoiding my first swim training like the plague, which is ridiculous since I really love the water. Something I have to get over.

FAMILY STATUS: I have two amazing daughters, 14 and 9 who are excellent swimmers. I am trying to help my older daughter work on her breathing technique and will learn from that.

Job: I am an International Marketing Manager for a hearing aid company. I travel to Denmark a couple times a year and will have to post one of my bike photos on this site. My favorite is a woman in a fur biking down the walking street in Copenhagen.

CURRENT TRAINING: I belong to two health clubs and am working on adjusting my training log to accommodate my schedule. I have a long commute to work (2+ hours/day) so I joined a gym up there to work out during lunch. I have more time during the weekend for longer sessions and this is when I brick train.  

2012 RACES: I will probably run a couple of 5Ks this year and complete my tri in June.

2012-01-09 11:26 PM
in reply to: #3980148

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sidney, Ohio
guitarfrk75 - 2012-01-09 2:40 PM

Hey guys, I hope you all are still accepting members, otherwise I'll take my hastily written bio elsewhere!

USERNAME: Guitarfrk75 Name: John

STORY: This time last year (New Years) I was a smoker struggling to quit and rarely did any running unless I had to take the trash out as the truck was coming down the street. About July 4th, I started running to deal with the nicotine withdrawal. I in high school and middle school I was a strong swimmer, so I started going to the community pool and doing a little swimming. I entered a mini-sprint triathlon over Labor day weekend and got hooked.

I've been a horse rider since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, so I was always pretty active. I was encouraged to keep up the running, biking, swimming schedule because they help my primary sport - Polocrosse. It's a full-contact horse sport like lacrosse played on a horse. It's a ton of fun and very exciting to watch. It takes up a good proportion of my summer, but I've found a schedule for next year that has my first half marathon and my first an Oly level triathlon.

I got a kick of motivation this week after finally getting new running shoes and a new bike. In my old shoes I couldn't run more than about 3 miles without a mild injury as they were about five years old and pretty beaten up, and I'd been borrowing my Dad's bike or using the stationary bit  in the community gym.

FAMILY STATUS: Married as of May 2011.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: Errr... does sarcasm and enjoyment of the Big Bang Theory count?

Welcome John:  I feel you on the nicotine withdrawal!  I quit in October 2010 but I think I started to quit in '08.  It took me almost 2 years to kick the habit but once I did I found that I was feeling 100% better and ran with it (literally). 

As for the shoes I agree with Dirk, you gotta keep the kicks fresh.  Just because they look good doesn't mean they actually function well.

2012-01-09 11:35 PM
in reply to: #3980155

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sidney, Ohio

MATT - thanks for your kind words. I don't have any extra guts doing the 60K - I just love being on trails and at my pace, it's more like a walk in the woods. It made me happy to read that you'll be at Maumee Bay and Great Buckeye Challenge - I have both of them on my race calendar too so I'll get to meet you there! I live close to both Allison and Dirk - not too far from the Ohio/Indiana line. You mention a few times about parks and I wondered if your family likes to camp? I specifically looked at races held at State Parks for 2012 because I love combining camping and racing. I've not done any races put on by the HFP group but I hear good things. Did you race with them last year? Any thoughts? 

Yeah my family loves to camp, we try to get out at least once a month to a state park to spend some time camping.  Don't tell my wife but thats my plan to get more races in, schedule a camping trip at a park having a race, its a 2 for 1 deal!  As for the HFP group, I did 3 races with them last year, Maumee, Great Buckeye Challenge and Hueston Woods.  I thought they were all well done except for maybe Hueston Woods.  It wasn't terrible but you could tell they were preparing to drop the race from their schedule.  Just seemed to be kinda of thrown together and the atmosphere was a little off!  I guess it could of been my mood that day too, it was the 1st one I did without my "Support staff"

2012-01-09 11:40 PM
in reply to: #3980776

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sidney, Ohio
DirkP - 2012-01-09 7:56 PM

Okay, we are getting close to the limits here so I'll go ahead and cover a couple of things. 

1. I am going to let about 2 more people in the group before I shut it down.  I am already a bit nervous about the numbers but I'll survive
  2. Warren already made mention of this but I think it bears repeating.  Make sure you set your training log to public and keep it up to date so we can take a look at it from time to time.  This will help provide accountability, measure progress and allow us as mentors to provide some insight into where you would like to go and how to succeed in getting there.
  3. While this group is primarily a training aid I believe (with past personal experiences) that this can be a place to air other difficulties you are going through.  Obviously it would be up to each individual to provide whatever they chose to air.  I would also suggest that you find someone within the group you feel you have made a deeper connection with and use the messages/email link we all have to make some of those personal communications.
  4. Everyone needs to provide encouragement to others throughout the mentoring session.
  5. Provide honest, yet hard to hear feedback when it it is required.  this should be done with respect to the individual to support them in becoming a better athlete and person.

Lastly, There are 5 of us that just got done with the last mentoring session that are hanging in here together.  Many of us have been around athletics in general for sometime and some posses more knowledge than others.  These particular people are myself, Jeff, Jonathon, Warren and Matt. 

• Jeff has the most experience and practical ability to provide guidance overall (he was the mentor for the last group).
  • Jonathon has a great amount of cycling experience and can provide strong insights there. 
  • Warren is a great encourager and has a well rounded ability to communicate with everyone.
  • Matt is the newbie that stuck to our last group through the entire session and, probably is the more wiser for it, is being prepped to be his own group leader too.  (Surprise Matt!)
  • Me?  Well.....I am still very much in the learning process but I have learned a lot from the mentoring groups I have participated in.  I consider my strength to be an encourager within the group.  I also have done well with my run training and I feel of the 3 disciplines that is my strongest followed by a fairly decent swim.  I believe I can help pprovide some advice that will keep each of you on track to a better training cycle and some pretty stellar races BUT I will not be able to do it without the support of the above people.

Finally all, welcome to the group and lets get started! 
Oh yeah, another thing Warren suggested.  Read up on some other races that others have posted in their race log.  This can be a huge tool to learn from as those of us that have raced and completed various distances.  (My race reports can be pretty wordy so if you read mine make sure you have a good hour.

I have said enough! (I told you I was wordy. LOL)

Wait, what???  That wasn't in my contract!  I need to contact my attorney!

Surprised

2012-01-09 11:43 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sidney, Ohio

Finally

Double scoop of chocolate Oreo fudge Ice Cream.... with sprinkles.  Did someone say something about a Diet!!  Cool

2012-01-10 4:32 AM
in reply to: #3981144

User image

Master
Fort Wayne

shackdogei - 2012-01-09 11:35 PM Hey I know I'm late but do you still have room? Need some help and motivation!

Go Ahead and jump in Ryan.  Post the bio asap.

2012-01-10 7:55 AM

User image

NH

Welcome all.  This is gonna be a great winter/spring.  I just finished up a nice early AM run.  I'm really liking this run lots, mostly easy sometime hard routine.

I may have a chance to be on TV today!  Today there is a clinic at Children's Hospital here in Boston for children with Down Syndrome.  Apparently a new blood test has been developed which can definitively tell a pregnant woman that her child has Down syndrome.  One of the morning shows in town is going to be filming at the clinic and asking parents for our thoughts on this new technology.  I don't want to make this into a big political statement for the board, but I wanted to share per Dirk's directive to go outside triathlon to our other interests.  10 years ago I had no intention of being in this boat, but here I am!

2012-01-10 8:55 AM
in reply to: #3980707

User image

Also here's is who I have in the group.

1. Jonathon
  2. Jeff
  3. Warren
  4. Matt
  5. Heather
  6. Allison
  7. Paul
  8. Joanne
  9. Stan
  10. Brenda
  11. John
  12. Brady
  13. Myself

Is that everyone?  I hope I have not missed someone.  If I have missed another person I apologize and add yourself to the list.

You left me off the list.  Can I still be in?

David

Edited by cycletherapy 2012-01-10 9:04 AM
2012-01-10 9:30 AM
in reply to: #3981588

User image

Master
Fort Wayne
Absolutely David. I just accidentally left you off the list. I already have you on my links in my training log. Sorry about that

2012-01-10 9:42 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Urbana, MD

Just wanted to brag about this a little and demonstrate the benefits of new shoes (as if anyone was in doubt) - I went out for a relaxed 2 miles this morning, per the Runners World HM training plan and was aiming to run an easy pace of about 9:30-10:00/mile. End of the first mile - 8:10! Granted it's downhill, but I tried to dial it back and came back up the same hill on the way back in 8:54/mi. The average came out to be 8:41, which I think is the fastest 2 miles I've done since I started running back in July of last year. I even had the energy left for a quick spin on the new bike.

Just goes to show that a new pair of shoes helps a lot.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

J

PS: Warren - Good luck getting on TV!

David - Not sure if you were in before or after me, but WELCOME!

Edited by guitarfrk75 2012-01-10 9:46 AM
2012-01-10 11:05 AM
in reply to: #3981672

User image

Master
Columbia, TN

I shared this in the past mentor group, but want to share it again here for the new folks.

I get a 40% discount on Rudy Project gear and I'm allowed to share my discount with friends and teammates.

So if you shop at e-rudy.com, if you enter the VIP code of 'JYEAGER' you get 40% off everything in your cart. (doesn't apply to gear bundle deals).

I don't get anything from this, and don't think it's always the best deal available in gear but it does add another option for you and Rudy gear is pretty good stuff.

For those of you that aren't familiar with Rudy Project they are primarily known for helmets and sunglasses (even Rx lenses).  But they also have duffels, backpacks, cycling and triathlon clothing...

2012-01-10 1:54 PM

User image

I input my training log.  I think I have it public, but if I didn't do it right, let me know.  I'm following the OLY 2X 20 week balanced plan, although I've moved stuff around to fit my schedule.  This is a perfect fit since my first race is May 26.

I just took my bike in for a tune-up, new tires, etc so I'll be ready to ride outside when the weather cooperates.  Speaking of the weather, what do you all do about training outside?  How cold will you still run or bike?  I don't mind it in the 40s, but 30s and below and I stay in the gym, even though running inside is mind-numbingly boring.  Are there ways to train outside and be safe and comfortable?  We get a lot of snow here in northeast Ohio.

David

2012-01-10 2:11 PM
in reply to: #3982201

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
cycletherapy - 2012-01-10 2:54 PM

I input my training log.  I think I have it public, but if I didn't do it right, let me know.  I'm following the OLY 2X 20 week balanced plan, although I've moved stuff around to fit my schedule.  This is a perfect fit since my first race is May 26.

I just took my bike in for a tune-up, new tires, etc so I'll be ready to ride outside when the weather cooperates.  Speaking of the weather, what do you all do about training outside?  How cold will you still run or bike?  I don't mind it in the 40s, but 30s and below and I stay in the gym, even though running inside is mind-numbingly boring.  Are there ways to train outside and be safe and comfortable?  We get a lot of snow here in northeast Ohio.

David

David, I'm up in the Northeast in NH.  We get a fair amount of snow/sleet/rain and definitely cold.  Warren is up in this neck of the woods also and gets even more snow than I do.  There are definitely ways to train outside that are safe and comfortable.

I am still biking outside if the roads are dry.  This time of year there is a layer of powdery salt and CaCl that I don't need all over my bike.  I really am not affected by the cold because I dress up in layers like crazy.  I can give you some good suggetions for different budgets if you would like.  One of the things that you really have to look out for is ice.  Obviously riding a road bike across ice is not a good idea. 

As far as running goes...I will run outside unless it's a complete downpour. 

The only real issue becomes the amount of gear you want to buy....if you are working out outside every day, there's only so many days you can wear your pants in a row without washing them. :-)

2012-01-10 2:15 PM
in reply to: #3981694

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
guitarfrk75 - 2012-01-10 10:42 AM

Just wanted to brag about this a little and demonstrate the benefits of new shoes (as if anyone was in doubt) - I went out for a relaxed 2 miles this morning, per the Runners World HM training plan and was aiming to run an easy pace of about 9:30-10:00/mile. End of the first mile - 8:10! Granted it's downhill, but I tried to dial it back and came back up the same hill on the way back in 8:54/mi. The average came out to be 8:41, which I think is the fastest 2 miles I've done since I started running back in July of last year. I even had the energy left for a quick spin on the new bike.

Just goes to show that a new pair of shoes helps a lot.

Great to hear you had a good run!  I love those...makes running...yup....I can't believe I am gonna say it....fun.

Just remember that if your normal easy runs are at 9:30-10:00 pace, take it easy going fast right out of your door so you don't pull/injure something because you feel good that day.  I am not trying to be a debbie downer.

Also!  New bike?  New bike needs to be posted in picture form!!

2012-01-10 3:35 PM
in reply to: #3982201

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
cycletherapy - 2012-01-10 1:54 PM

David

I grew up in MN.  I ran outside year round but we would always put the bikes inside for roller rides but primarily train a different sport.  Many of the top cyclists would pursue xc skiing all winter for instance. (as well as weight training, mostly lower body).

With the recent (at least since I was in MN) advent of mtn biking I would guess that a lot of the snow-belt cyclists mtn bike in the snow during the winter.

Personally, I am riding indoors almost 100% right now.  I rode outside a few weeks ago.  The temp was in the 30s when I began and in the 40s when I finished.  You need to dress up for it.  And dressing up for it on the bike is a whole lot different than when running.  it's taken me a few years to get the right combination of cycling clothing to make it OK.

But for running it's pretty easy.  You need to watch your step in places, but otherwise it's great.  If you'd like specific suggestions on how to dress for winter running just ask.

Actually, I'm doing most of my running indoors right now too.

The only reason I can tolerate all of this indoor training is because I get myself to the gym in the morning and cycle in a spin class.  After the class I hit a treadmill for my run, then another 45 minutes on the bike (Tues, Thurs).  And those last 2 parts get to happen in the gym's cinema room.  I watch a movie on the big screen.

Those are the 2 secrets to success for me.  I couldn't tolerate all of this indoor training if I weren't in a group environment or in front of the movie screen.   Otherwise I'd only be able to mentally tolerate exercising outside.

2012-01-10 5:29 PM

User image

Veteran
Huntertown, IN

Welcome to all of the new members of our board!  We are glad you joined us.

Today I was determined to have get in a good workout.  Unfortunately, I cramped up so badly as soon as I started running on the treadmill.  I forced myself to run for awhile but the pain wouldn't go away.  I figured I would switch to the bike, but suffered with cramps in my feet almost the whole time.  I was getting discouraged, so I went for a swim and finally felt ok in the pool.  I am not sure what's going on though.  Are all of these cramps a dietary issue?  Or just something that I need to work through in the beginning?    

On a side note... Brenda, I think I am going to talk my husband into doing the optimist triathlon.  He's a CPA too    

2012-01-10 5:45 PM
in reply to: #3982660

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
abergdol - 2012-01-10 6:29 PM

Welcome to all of the new members of our board!  We are glad you joined us.

Today I was determined to have get in a good workout.  Unfortunately, I cramped up so badly as soon as I started running on the treadmill.  I forced myself to run for awhile but the pain wouldn't go away.  I figured I would switch to the bike, but suffered with cramps in my feet almost the whole time.  I was getting discouraged, so I went for a swim and finally felt ok in the pool.  I am not sure what's going on though.  Are all of these cramps a dietary issue?  Or just something that I need to work through in the beginning?    

On a side note... Brenda, I think I am going to talk my husband into doing the optimist triathlon.  He's a CPA too    

Just in the feet?  Stretch the calves and roll your foot on a baseball/softball/lacrosse ball/waterbottle.  You get the idea.  Loosen up those feet.  Highly doubt it's dietary.  I got cramps in my sides when I started running today too.  It was because I was biking and stuck in that position pushing hard for a while.  Could be something similar with your feet.

2012-01-10 5:48 PM

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
I'm heading out for pizza, but I finished my 20min power test with an avg of 308 watts.  This puts me at 3.7 watts/kg.  I'm making progress, but honestly I pushed harder than last time.  Now I understand how you can really push it mentally.  I could have convinced myself to quit at 10 mins.  Had anyone come into the room, I think I would have just stopped.  
2012-01-10 6:31 PM
in reply to: #3980941

User image

Master
Fort Wayne

Paul,  I know the Oly swim seems like it can be intimidating but you'll have all kinds of time to get the proper amount of training completed before Tri-Indy.  I was intimidated before my first Oly (which happened to be my first tri ever too) but you already have the race experience of a sprint behind you so some of those butterflies won't be there.

John, Sounds like a great run.  Sometimes it feels like you can run forever at a fast pace.  It's exhilarating when that happens.  Enjoy it to the fullest because a "runner's high" doesn't happen very much.  But also as Jonathon said, be careful with those kind of paces, they can be awfully hard on you if you're not warmed up enough and not used to that pace.  There is a mantra here on BT that goes something like this: "Run easy, run a lot, sometimes hard."  the hard stuff should be reserved for those with a solid running base.  I would suggest a weekly base of at least 20 miles  for 2-3 months before doing any speed work.

David,  I abhor the indoor running on the DREADMILL.  If I can stay off the blasted thing I would never get on one again.  BUT, I also recognize the importance of it for some training.  Basically, I run outside unless it's more than -5 degrees.  I have learned to dress well enough for it.  I don't cycle outside because I don't have ANY outdoor clothing for it.  Well, obviously some of the running gear would transfer over but I don't have shoe covers, helmet cover and heavy enough gloves.  As Jeff said, dressing for riding outside in the cold is way different than running outside.

Allison, It sounds like you could have been overdoing it a bit to me.  But I think there are a few questions I would like to ask.

1. What is your HR for these runs?  Do you have a base line for them?  Please don't take offense but the pace you are running seems pretty fast.  I have no idea through your logs, because you haven't been logging long, if you are normally that fast but the pace seems to be fairly taxing.
  2. Can you speak to someone while you're running in complete sentences or would you need to pause to in the middle to catch a breath?  In order to run easy you should be able to complete sentences. 
  3. Is the seat height set correctly on the bike.  Sometimes if the seat is adjusted correctly it will cause you to "toe down" and make you tense up your feet causing them to cramp.  (Jeff and Jonathon may be able to provide better insight here.)
  4. The cramps can normally be attributed to lack of hydration but Jeff posted this article about cramping related to dehydration in the last group.  In some ways it goes against conventional wisdom but it does seem to make some logical sense.  I believe that you could have been dehydrated as well as been out running your current fitness level.

Once you have the chance to consider things like pace and heart rate (HR) we can make sure you are running in the right zones.

As for me I got my 7 mile run in tonight in the abnormally warm temps.  I was looking forward to running in shorts but it was beginning to cool off a little to much.  It was 45 when I started and 41 when I finished and the sun was almost completely gone.  I am really loving the warmer weather right now too.

2012-01-10 6:39 PM
in reply to: #3982685

User image

Master
Fort Wayne

jgerbodegrant - 2012-01-10 6:48 PM I'm heading out for pizza, but I finished my 20min power test with an avg of 308 watts.  This puts me at 3.7 watts/kg.  I'm making progress, but honestly I pushed harder than last time.  Now I understand how you can really push it mentally.  I could have convinced myself to quit at 10 mins.  Had anyone come into the room, I think I would have just stopped.  

I am sooooooo not looking forward to the next test!!!  What week and workout are you on?  I am in week 8 now so I am hoping I have one more week to breath before another test comes up.  Although tomorrow night's WO looks pretty brutal:

"MS:
40' start @ 77% and every 5' increase effort by 5% (when you get to 100% start again until you complete time)"

Knowing I just did the 6x4' and about died at the end, I don't wanna do it.  Will you make fun of me if I cry like a school girl?

2012-01-10 7:25 PM
in reply to: #3982681

User image

Veteran
Huntertown, IN

Just in the feet?  Stretch the calves and roll your foot on a baseball/softball/lacrosse ball/waterbottle.  You get the idea.  Loosen up those feet.  Highly doubt it's dietary.  I got cramps in my sides when I started running today too.  It was because I was biking and stuck in that position pushing hard for a while.  Could be something similar with your feet.

Yes, it's mostly near my toes.  I'll try to stretch and see if that helps.  Thanks for the feedback.

2012-01-10 7:37 PM
in reply to: #3982746

User image

Veteran
Huntertown, IN

What is your HR for these runs?  Do you have a base line for them?  Please don't take offense but the pace you are running seems pretty fast.  I have no idea through your logs, because you haven't been logging long, if you are normally that fast but the pace seems to be fairly taxing.

I haven't been wearing my heart rate monitor or checking my rate on the treadmill, but I will check on my next run and get back to you.  My log is pretty bare from the end of August through December because I took a break (end of pregnancy, childbirth, then Insanity).  If you look at my logs for May-August you could get a better idea of my baseline.  However, keep in mind that this would be my 2nd-3rd trimester of pregnancy.  I think I may be overdoing it, but it kills me that I was faster then than I am now!  I want to be back to that point so badly, and I am impatient. 

Can you speak to someone while you're running in complete sentences or would you need to pause to in the middle to catch a breath?  In order to run easy you should be able to complete sentences. 

I am sure that I could speak sentences but not the entire time.  I wouldn't consider my pace easy, but should it be for a short run?

Is the seat height set correctly on the bike.  Sometimes if the seat is adjusted correctly it will cause you to "toe down" and make you tense up your feet causing them to cramp.  (Jeff and Jonathon may be able to provide better insight here.)

I have been told that I am a "toe peddler", but someone also told me that was ok .  Should I make more of an effort to use the middle of my foot?

The cramps can normally be attributed to lack of hydration but Jeff posted this article about cramping related to dehydration in the last group.  In some ways it goes against conventional wisdom but it does seem to make some logical sense.  I believe that you could have been dehydrated as well as been out running your current fitness level.

Great point!  I ran out of my normal sports drink the other and substituted another one that I thought tasted awful, which translated to not drinking much.   

Thanks for taking the time to give me some great advice. 

2012-01-10 8:23 PM

User image

Eastern Shore Maryland
Good evening. I was wondering if you still have any openings in your group. I've just joined BT and just found the mentoring programs? I'm 53 and am looking for help in training for my 1st olympic tri this fall.I completed a sprint last fall after a 8 week training schedule. i've never been a runner, swimmer or cyclist so I need some help in the details as well as advice from some vets. Thanks
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dirk's Junkie group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 68