BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Todd's Tri Turtles - (Beginners, Sprint, 5K, 10K) - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 45

2013-05-10 3:27 PM
in reply to: #4736977

User image

Gold Coast, Australia
Subject: RE: Todd's Tri Turtles - (Beginners, Sprint, 5K, 10K) - CLOSED

Hubbie - 2013-05-11 5:46 AM 

Swim felt terrible. My times where normal for me but I just felt like I spent more time and energy floundering around than actually moving forward. Anyone else have those days? Just very frustrating.

Beth

Certainly do, but that's fine! It's just getting it out of your system for the next day, Wink

2013-05-10 4:58 PM
in reply to: #4725832

, Alabama
Hi guys, I haven't been posting in the group for a couple of days due to work etc but wanted to check in. I haven't got round to adding people as friends yet but will do so over the weekend and catch up with all your training and great posts. I am off to bed in a minute (I live in Ireland so it is almost 11pm here) but wanted to tell you guys that I have my first sprint distance tri tomorrow morning (gulp). I am excited and nervous in equal measures. I hope to check in with you all again tomorrow night and let you know how it went. Good luck with any training you are all doing, keep it up!
2013-05-10 7:11 PM

User image

Veteran
Best of luck on your tri tomorrow!!!! Be sure to t a race for us.
2013-05-10 7:45 PM
in reply to: #4737166

User image

NMS - 2013-05-10 5:58 PM

Hi guys, I haven't been posting in the group for a couple of days due to work etc but wanted to check in. I haven't got round to adding people as friends yet but will do so over the weekend and catch up with all your training and great posts. I am off to bed in a minute (I live in Ireland so it is almost 11pm here) but wanted to tell you guys that I have my first sprint distance tri tomorrow morning (gulp). I am excited and nervous in equal measures. I hope to check in with you all again tomorrow night and let you know how it went. Good luck with any training you are all doing, keep it up!

That's awesome! Can't offer any words of wisdom as I have been to scared to sign up...

Best of luck and have fun!
2013-05-10 8:05 PM
in reply to: #4736950

User image

New user
MJSolt - 2013-05-10 3:31 PM
iamDawnAnderson - 2013-05-10 2:58 PM Hey everyone! TGIF! Thanks for the responses re: bike workouts. I'm trying to get my bike to the shop today for a tune-up so I can just get on it. Haven't ridden it in just about 1 year.

Another bike question: I have a hybrid (I think) bike & no big money to purchase anything else right now so it's what I'm going with. It's mainly been used for getting around my neighborhood (runs to the store, post office, etc). I'm thinking I should do the following to it at tune-up since I'll be racing with it: get the lock holder removed, get the kick stand removed, get the bell removed (I love my bell!), purchase a water bottle holder & get it attached. Any thoughts?

Also, while I'm trying my best to not go broke buying stuff for triathlon, I'm going to have to get some padded shorts. Oy! That ride from yesterday is still painful *there* today ;-)

Now I HAVE to get a bell for my bike, when I buy one.

Yes you do! It actually comes in very handy when biking through areas where there are pedestrians.

2013-05-10 8:07 PM
in reply to: #4737024

User image

New user
Taringa - 2013-05-10 4:22 PM
iamDawnAnderson - 2013-05-11 4:58 AM Hey everyone! TGIF! Thanks for the responses re: bike workouts. I'm trying to get my bike to the shop today for a tune-up so I can just get on it. Haven't ridden it in just about 1 year.

Another bike question: I have a hybrid (I think) bike & no big money to purchase anything else right now so it's what I'm going with. It's mainly been used for getting around my neighborhood (runs to the store, post office, etc). I'm thinking I should do the following to it at tune-up since I'll be racing with it: get the lock holder removed, get the kick stand removed, get the bell removed (I love my bell!), purchase a water bottle holder & get it attached. Any thoughts?

Also, while I'm trying my best to not go broke buying stuff for triathlon, I'm going to have to get some padded shorts. Oy! That ride from yesterday is still painful *there* today ;-)

I have an old and fairly heavy mountain bike (saving up for a lightweight tri bike but it's at least a year off) and I've just been busy attatching things to it. Lights front and back, saddle pack with tyre and levers, extra reflective tape here and there. I already have a pump, water bottle cage, kickstand and bell, I'm keeping it all on as it's useful when I'm out riding. When it gets to race time I can just take the stuff off I don't need and put it back on again after. I do need to get it serviced at the local bike shop, the gears are a bit out of alignment (been dropped a few times Embarassed).

It is all useful for out-and-about riding! Good point about keeping it until race time. I'm going with that!

2013-05-10 8:08 PM
in reply to: #4736941

User image

New user

Hunting Triathlete - 2013-05-10 3:26 PM I wouldn't say that you have to remove the lock holder and especially not the bell.  If you like it, they'll love it, and if they don't, then their probably not having fun.  (you're really not going to get any noticable difference is speed by taking them off, so it is your call)  I would say that yes a water bottle holder and bottle would be a great idea.  I would also tell you to get a small bike bag (usually under $20) and put a spare tube, allen wrench set, CO2 cartridges, and the value to use the cartridge for, in case you get a flat during your ride and / or need to make minor bike repairs.

Thanks Todd! I will definitely get the bike bag/kit. I still need to learn how to fix a flat on the bike...

2013-05-10 8:10 PM
in reply to: #4736900

User image

New user

Lovey - 2013-05-10 2:56 PM Long post sorry!! NAME: Lovey / Tracy STORY: I have always been fat. Yes, I said it, FAT! I never ran, swam or even knew how to bike as a kid. After deciding, I was tired of being fat, I signed up for a triathlon in 2008 to force me to train. Thinking running would be the hardest, I started Couch to 5k in Feb 2008. A month later I joined my local running club and their beginning running group. I never did the triathlon that year but found I loved running and ran/walked several 5Ks, an 8k and a 10K my first year. I learned to ride a bike that year as well. It is daunting learning to ride as an adult. After finally running a 5K without stopping, I attempted my first triathlon in August 2009. I was pulled from the race for not completing the swim in time. I signed up for swim training at the YMCA with a triathlon coach and completed 2 sprints in 2010. Since then I have done several more 5Ks plus numerous 10 milers and half marathon and a couple of triathlons and one duathlon. I even did a full marathon in 2011 with a stress fracture. I dropped from an 18/20 to a size 12. Due to my injury, i had to take summer and most of fall off. My weight climbed as my fitness plummeted. The end of 2011, I started training again with friends and I was doing well all thru early 2012. April 2012, I did a 10 miler, 10k then a half marathon all in the same month and felt like they were my best runs even if they were not my fastest. 2 weeks later, on Mother’s day 2012, I wiped out on my bike and I shattered my left ankle. Surgery (8 screws and a plate) and rehab followed, as I spent the rest of 2012 recovering and learning to walk again. As least my legs are even now since I had broken my right leg as a kid when a drunk driver ran the sidewalk and hit as I was getting off the school bus. Now I am starting over, trying to pace myself to avoid injury, and enjoy myself along the way. I have even been taking my 14 year old with me during some of my training. FAMILY STATUS: Married with two very active boys, 14 and 10 years old. CURRENT TRAINING: RUNNING: Just started the Baltimore Women’s Classic 5k training on April 30th. We meet 1x week and I train with friends 2 other days following the program they gave us. 3 runs a week is my goal. SWIMMING: I try to get in 2 swims per week. One swim is with the Development Masters Swim group. Don’t worry, I am the slowest in the pool but I am ok as long as I improve. BIKING: I haven’t been to spin class in a while but hope to start again by the end of the month. I am not cleared to bike outside but hopefully before summer is over. STRENGTH/OTHER: I currently do a 5:30am outdoor boot camp 4x a week. My older son and husband do this with me as well. Once it ends this month, I will go back to spinning and body pump (strength class). THIS YEAR'S RACES: This year, I am focused on getting stronger more than racing. Starting over sucks but I have a lot of support. So far, I did my local running store anniversary run last month. I plan to do the Color Run 5k on May 11th and the Baltimore Women’s 5k on June 23rd. By the end of this year, I hope to do the Marine Corp 10K. Last year was the first time I missed it in 5 years. WEIGHTLOSS: My weight has always been an issue. I started run/walk in 2008, running in 2009 and by 2010 I was fitter stronger and 4 sizes smaller. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds and drop to a size 10, whichever comes first. WHAT YOU HOPE TO GET FROM THE GROUP: Accountability, motivation, challenge and knowledge. I want to inspire and be inspired by others.

Welcome Tracy!

2013-05-10 9:50 PM
in reply to: #4737166

User image

Extreme Veteran

NMS - 2013-05-10 4:58 PM I have my first sprint distance tri tomorrow morning (gulp). I am excited and nervous in equal measures. I hope to check in with you all again tomorrow night and let you know how it went.

You will do fine, Noreen.  Just enjoy the day.  We look forward to her of your accomplishments tomorrow evening.  Also when you give us your race report, DO NOT MINIMIZE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS.  Be proud and tell us all about it.  We all can learn from mistakes you feel you might have made, but be proud of what you did. 

2013-05-10 9:53 PM
in reply to: #4737321

User image

Extreme Veteran

Thanks Todd! I will definitely get the bike bag/kit. I still need to learn how to fix a flat on the bike...

Alot of times the bike shop will have classes, or usually will teach you if you just ask.  Especially if you just purchased all the stuff from them.Wink

2013-05-10 10:04 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Alright Mighty Turtles, I have some weekend reading for everyone (like my post aren't long enoughTongue out)

When everyone started signing up, I tried to look at everyone's logs and came across this blog in Mike's Training Log for April 30th.  I read it and was just impressed with his honest and his new positive attitude.  This is just one great story among so many in this group and thought y'all might enjoy it.  Do not worry I checked with him first before doing this.

MJSolt - Mike

A Single Step

I am a pathological "starter-upper".  I get all jazzed in the pants to start something new and a week later I am completely bored with my new found addiction.

I can't tell you how much money I have spend on video games that I HAVE TO HAVE only to play them for a week or so and never touch them again. I may just lack the gene or bone in most people that requires them to see things trough to the end, call it laziness or ADD or whatever.

I am the same way with my health and fitness. I read the latest research on nutrition and I have to eat that way immediately, no holds barred... balls to the wall. I do it for a while, it works, and then I am back to McDoubles and Stewart's Peanut Butter Pandemonium Ice Cream. If you don't know what Stewart's ice cream is I feel sorry for you. When it comes to working out I want to be a body builder one day, a marathoner the next. I want to train like a cave man on Monday and by Friday and I am back on the couch watching a Big Bang Theory marathon convincing myself it's OK, "you can get back at it on Monday, no excuses this time".

I've read books, listened to books, watched documentaries and videos so I know how and what to do it is just a struggle to find some consistency because of my lack of commitment.

I found this quote to be particularly fitting;

Commitment is doing the things you said you'd do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.

It's not that I lack drive. I have managed to eat healthy enough and exercise just enough lose over 100lbs, just to gain back 25... lose 20.. gain 20 and so on and so forth. I don't lack the motivation to try. I seem to be trying anew every few months. I lack the staying power, the burning desire to see what I commit through until the end. That's what I am lacking. The ability to finish.

The problem may be that I am so focused on some ultimate goal that I become overwhelmed and lose sight of why I am doing what I am doing. I focus on running a marathon, or becoming a Tough Mudder, or someday competing in a triathlon that I don't see the trees through through the proverbial forest.

I need to learn to walk before I run (or swim or bike). I sometimes feel like I need to do everything yesterday because of this gnawing notion that I have wasted the first 35 years of my life on not wanting to do anything at all. I allow myself to start to believe that I am too old to have such dreams. My time has passed, so I tell myself.

I am listening to the audiobook "You are an Ironman: How Six Weekend Warriors Chased Their Dream of Finishing the World’s Toughest Triathlon". It is one of the most inspiring books I have read. I am amazed how a group of 30 and 40-somethings have committed themselves to the task of running an Ironman. These aren't professional athletes, they are you and me. Your Mom and Dad, your friends and family. They overcome chronic medical conditions, financial hardship, and the loss of family members not to mention the toll training to swim/bike/run over 140 miles takes on their family and work lives. I envy them for what they are able to do and I wonder if I have it in me to accomplish even a quarter of what they are aspiring to do.

The Chinese philosopher Lao-Tzu says that "the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step". This is my first step.

Edited by Hunting Triathlete 2013-05-10 10:05 PM

2013-05-10 10:31 PM

User image

Gold Coast, Australia
I read that thinking "thats me...and that's me....and yep, that bit's me too...." I know where you're coming from. I get the grand ideas, then flop on the follow up. I'm hoping this group will help to keep me a bit more focussed Smile. So far, so good!
2013-05-10 10:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Yep, I told Mike all about how I was going to be a PGA Golfer, BASS Pro Fisherman, whatever it might have been.  Alot of what he's talking about made me adopt the beliefs I have now.  Do it for your health, enjoyment, the challenge.  I believe this should be a lifesytle and something to enjoy, not an obsession that fades as quick as it comes.  I believe if you worry to much about time and what you have or have not done it becomes more like work.  I know I miss Chrissie Wellington, not because she always won, but because she was always smiling and really seemed to enjoy what she was doing at that momemt. 
2013-05-10 11:48 PM
in reply to: #4736955

User image

Veteran
Baltimore Area
Hunting Triathlete - 2013-05-10 3:34 PM

Tracy, welcome to the group. (Tracy was the one more I was referring to, she lurked and asked to join just after the group closed becuase she liked what she saw - beautiful turtles)

Seriously though, we are happy to have you and I applaud your for your desire to continue this lifestyle through everything you've experienced.  I believe that you are taking the right approach about getting back slowly and trying to ensure you do so pain free.  Do you think some of your previous  injuries were related to over use or doing to much to quick?  I've heard those boot camps can be a sweat fest, and especially like that you and the family are involved together.  Again welcome to the group and don't worry I will hold you especially accountable since we took you in the supplemental draft after we closed.Wink

My stress fracture was due to running on a severely slanted road. I am a fanatic about finding the sweet spot on the trails, path or road.

The family working out has been a huge benefit to us and our son. My son has always been a big kid and doing boot camp has made him stronger, more confident and weight loss.

2013-05-11 12:57 AM
in reply to: #4734393

User image

Veteran
Baltimore Area
RZ0 - 2013-05-09 6:41 AM

Scrolled through these and noticed a lot of people fairly green to swimming, but didn't notice if anyone had posted the link to the 0-to-1650 in six weeks site: http://ruthkazez.com/ZeroTo1mile.html

It's probably the best site for beginner workouts. You'll see a lot of references to it on this web site. The first set of workouts does exactly what it says, gets a person from not swimming regularly to swimming a mile in six weeks. I've done it as have many others. It really works!

I swim a lot and think that a triathlete needs to be able to swim a mile, even if their event is only a sprint of 400 yards. Open water is very different from a pool - the lack of a stripe on the bottom makes it hard to swim straight, so the distance may be marked as 400 but you'll really swim like 500 or more.

Also, if you can swim a mile, you'll have a lot more confidence that you can conquer the shorter distance, and confidence is very important.

I have that program, each week on an index card. I started it several time and never finished.
since i started swimming again, i started following the program on the days I swim on my own. My group swim days, i do whatever the coach yells.
Ruth Kazez is great. She will answer emails and have a facebook group too. It may take me longer but i am determined to be able to swim a mile this year.
As practice for open water swims, when you swim in the pool, don't touch the walls! Amazingly, I found it so hard to turn around at the end of the lane.
2013-05-11 9:35 AM
in reply to: #4737028

KaraSchmitz - 2013-05-10 3:25 PM
ibr80 - 2013-05-09 8:43 PM

I have a bunch of questions and I was thinking that maybe I will look up a local Triathlon and go as a spectator because I would love to see exactly what happens. I mean I know you jump in the water then do what I believe they call T1 to the bike and then T2 off the bike and start the run. But Im wondering a million things like :

How do you change for the initial jump in the water ?

Do you place everything on those racks before you venture out to the water ?

Once out of the water how do you get the sand of your feet ? I mean you cant possibly ride a bike and then run with sand in your Cycling cleats or in my case sneakers for both cycling and running.

Is one of those TRI suit that have no sleeves, the best option ?  If you wear one are the water resistant like a diving suit ? and do you have the ability to shower after getting out of the sea so the salt water doesn't cause rashes or ruin the bike ?

These are just some of the questions I have and perhaps somebody else might be wondering about some of these questions too. Does anybody have a link to a step by step video on youtube or the likes ?

You may also check with your local bike or tri shops.  I know of at least one place here in Denver that does transition clinics.  I have not attended one yet since I just started training, but basically they have you bring all of your race day gear, help you lay everything out efficiently, and have you practice over and over switching between legs.

Sweet man, I had no idea this was an option and sounds perfect.

2013-05-11 10:42 AM
in reply to: #4736977

For swimming I use Swimplan.com it will slow you to customize your work outs. Just a thought.
Beth

I have used swimplan before. It's pretty cool. Is it still free?

You input your time per 100, what strokes you want to do, what equipment (fins/paddles) (if you don't have any that's OK, too). You also input how much time you have for a workout. Then after some computer hocus pocus, you get your workout, with target times and rest intervals targeted to your speed and incorporating the equipment - again if you have equipment.

In a lot of ways, it's a nice next step after the Ruth Kazez swim-a-mile workouts.

Also, somebody back a ways wanted to learn flip turns. I think the moderator recommended to spend time on other stuff, which I think makes a lot of sense. Still, if you want to learn them, you can find a series of videos on goswim.tv. They are very effective, but note that learning the turns will take several weeks to learn that you could improving in ways that more directly apply to triathlons.

2013-05-11 11:35 AM

User image

Veteran
Louisville

Ok everybody, time to toot my own horn...

I ran my best 5K EVER this morning and came in under 30 minutes! I'm so excited and can still hardly believe it! When I was 13 or so I used to run cross country on the high school team and my fastest mile was 8:03. I have never run a mile like that again but today I averaged around a 9:39 pace which makes me think that seeing the 8s again one day is possible. A couple of years ago when I started running again I was a 14 minute miler and by the end of the year had gotten to around 12s. This year I've been around 11 but apparently I'm even faster than I thought! I'm so so so excited and just had to share it with everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

They say the only way to run faster is to run faster. So I did!

Edited by Rnay225 2013-05-11 11:35 AM
2013-05-11 11:38 AM
in reply to: #4737417

User image

Veteran
Louisville
Hunting Triathlete - 2013-05-10 11:04 PM

Alright Mighty Turtles, I have some weekend reading for everyone (like my post aren't long enoughTongue out)

When everyone started signing up, I tried to look at everyone's logs and came across this blog in Mike's Training Log for April 30th.  I read it and was just impressed with his honest and his new positive attitude.  This is just one great story among so many in this group and thought y'all might enjoy it.  Do not worry I checked with him first before doing this.

MJSolt - Mike

A Single Step

I am a pathological "starter-upper".  I get all jazzed in the pants to start something new and a week later I am completely bored with my new found addiction.

I can't tell you how much money I have spend on video games that I HAVE TO HAVE only to play them for a week or so and never touch them again. I may just lack the gene or bone in most people that requires them to see things trough to the end, call it laziness or ADD or whatever.

I am the same way with my health and fitness. I read the latest research on nutrition and I have to eat that way immediately, no holds barred... balls to the wall. I do it for a while, it works, and then I am back to McDoubles and Stewart's Peanut Butter Pandemonium Ice Cream. If you don't know what Stewart's ice cream is I feel sorry for you. When it comes to working out I want to be a body builder one day, a marathoner the next. I want to train like a cave man on Monday and by Friday and I am back on the couch watching a Big Bang Theory marathon convincing myself it's OK, "you can get back at it on Monday, no excuses this time".

I've read books, listened to books, watched documentaries and videos so I know how and what to do it is just a struggle to find some consistency because of my lack of commitment.

Commitment is doing the things you said you'd do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.

It's not that I lack drive. I have managed to eat healthy enough and exercise just enough lose over 100lbs, just to gain back 25... lose 20.. gain 20 and so on and so forth. I don't lack the motivation to try. I seem to be trying anew every few months. I lack the staying power, the burning desire to see what I commit through until the end. That's what I am lacking. The ability to finish.

The problem may be that I am so focused on some ultimate goal that I become overwhelmed and lose sight of why I am doing what I am doing. I focus on running a marathon, or becoming a Tough Mudder, or someday competing in a triathlon that I don't see the trees through through the proverbial forest.

I need to learn to walk before I run (or swim or bike). I sometimes feel like I need to do everything yesterday because of this gnawing notion that I have wasted the first 35 years of my life on not wanting to do anything at all. I allow myself to start to believe that I am too old to have such dreams. My time has passed, so I tell myself.

I am listening to the audiobook "You are an Ironman: How Six Weekend Warriors Chased Their Dream of Finishing the World’s Toughest Triathlon". It is one of the most inspiring books I have read. I am amazed how a group of 30 and 40-somethings have committed themselves to the task of running an Ironman. These aren't professional athletes, they are you and me. Your Mom and Dad, your friends and family. They overcome chronic medical conditions, financial hardship, and the loss of family members not to mention the toll training to swim/bike/run over 140 miles takes on their family and work lives. I envy them for what they are able to do and I wonder if I have it in me to accomplish even a quarter of what they are aspiring to do.

The Chinese philosopher Lao-Tzu says that "the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step". This is my first step.

I'm the opposite in that I'm always too afraid to start. I do (usually) finish what I start but it takes me SO LONG to start and I'm always so scared of everything. I'm such a worrier! Hopefully we can all inspire each other a little to start, finish and just do it!

2013-05-11 1:09 PM
in reply to: #4737759

User image

Veteran
Rnay225 - 2013-05-11 11:35 AM

I ran my best 5K EVER this morning and came in under 30 minutes! I'm so excited and can still hardly believe it! When I was 13 or so I used to run cross country on the high school team and my fastest mile was 8:03. I have never run a mile like that again but today I averaged around a 9:39 pace which makes me think that seeing the 8s again one day is possible. A couple of years ago when I started running again I was a 14 minute miler and by the end of the year had gotten to around 12s. This year I've been around 11 but apparently I'm even faster than I thought! I'm so so so excited and just had to share it with everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

That is great!! Im sure you will see the 8s again.

2013-05-11 2:36 PM

, Alabama
Hi guys, I am back from my first sprint triathlon, so thought I would share with you how it went. Firstly thank you for the good luck messages, secondly it was brilliant!!! I won my age group :-). My times were:Swim 16:56 (750 metres) T1 3:12 bike 50.59 (20k) T2 1.46 run 32.32 (5k) total time 1.45.22The weather wasn't great, I discovered that hail stones really sting when you are cycling in a tri suit! The bike course had a few truly killer hills on the way back. Going down them on the way out and realising I had to get back up them on the way back was humbling. It was also extremely windy and I got buffeted about quite a bit by strong gusts, nearly ending up in a ditch more than once. But I survived, I finished it and I loved it. Mostly I loved it once I was over the finish line ;-)The organisation of the race was brilliant, lots of marshals, police motorbikes etc, and a finishers medal, ( i do love a medal never having won anything as a child). The goody bag contained a long sleeved tech t shirt and a water bottle for the bike. Lots of free food provided for afterwards and drinks at the finish line.The prize giving was nice too, our club did well, I was totally surprised to win my age group as I hadn't seen anyone else's time just my own at the finish. My prize was £10 (about 15 dollars). Which I gave to my 14 year old son who had got up early to come and support me.I am tired but very happy :-). I am also totally hooked and can't wait for the next one (June 8th)

2013-05-11 2:58 PM

, Alabama
Rnay225 - 2013-05-11 11:35 AM

That is brilliant, well done! I aspire to under 30 minutes some day in the future, it is some kind of magic number so I know how much this must mean to you.
2013-05-11 3:06 PM
in reply to: #4737417

, Alabama
Hunting Triathlete - 2013-05-10 10:04 PM

MJSolt - Mike

A Single Step

Yup this is me. I get obsessed by things buy all the stuff and get bored just after I spent all that money. Last year it was cake decorating! I now own a cupboard full of equipment and hardly ever bake. I wonder is it something about that type of personality that attracts someone to triathlons? There is certainly plenty to obsess about. I really think this is one obsession I will stick with though, mostly because of all the benefits that come with it, such as fitness and weight loss. They are just bonuses to something that I really enjoy doing. I also quite fancy the idea of being a 60 year old granny on a carbon bike smoking past all the cool dudes in a few years.....
2013-05-11 3:47 PM

User image

Gold Coast, Australia
Rnay225 - 2013-05-12 2:35 AM

Woo-hoo! Nice oneLaughing!

2013-05-11 3:52 PM
in reply to: #4737876

User image

Gold Coast, Australia

This made me laugh, this sums me up in the two tri-it-out tris I've done!

NMS - 2013-05-12 5:36 AM Mostly I loved it once I was over the finish line ;-)

But seriously, what a great day out! Congratulations on finishing so well and having such a good time through all the challenges

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Todd's Tri Turtles - (Beginners, Sprint, 5K, 10K) - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 45