BT Development Mentor Program Archives » ASPHALT JUNKIES Summer Bronzing Crew - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 114

2013-05-22 9:01 PM
in reply to: wbayek

User image

Bronze member
Subject: RE: ASPHALT JUNKIES Summer Bronzing Crew - OPENED
Originally posted by wbayek
Originally posted by JonnyVero

I'm still learning the new site too. Somewhat frustrated as here at work I'm stuck with IE8 and many features don't seem to work, but at home with IE9 I have fewer issues.  I do miss seeing the miles logged on equipment on the right hand side of my logs.

Since we are nearing the end of the school year my schedule has been squeezed by a concert yesterday and an award ceremony tonight. A couple of shorter runs and 1/2 hour doing weights have been my only workouts so far this week. I had hoped to hit the pool and the bike both today, but we'll see how the evening goes after the ceremony.

Please excuse the following "woe is me" lament: The schedule on a work project I'm on has slipped and probably stepped on my schedule for my first olympic distance tri next month. I'm pretty bummed about it. I had hoped this would be my year for an olympic and then I'd train for my first HIM next year. Unless something changes in work schedule I may not be doing any tri's until September (when I've got sprints on consecutive weekends).

Meanwhile I'll keep training for tri as my normal workouts and hopefully something frees up where I can break away on a weekend when an olympic is happening within a couple hundred miles.

I don't have anything to say about you lament. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to be bummed about. Be realistic about the time you do have to train and make the decision. Maybe ask work if there's any way you can do some training mid-day as a break - productivity increases before and after training! Just throwing out some ideas. You actually don't have to do much long stuff to do an Olympic, so if there's any chance to make it happen and you really want to try, let us know and we'll see if we can't put something together. Otherwise, we'll be ready to hear about the sprints.

Agree with Warren. My first year of racing I did 2 x s/b/r per week. That was it, 2 runs, 2 swims, 2 bike rides. I completed an OLY with no trouble at all. I even won my age group. Oh wait, I was the only woman in my age group that year Wink.  Seriously though, that was enough for me to finish with a decent time and enjoy the race.

2013-05-22 9:08 PM
in reply to: strikyr

User image

Bronze member
Originally posted by strikyr
Originally posted by DirkP

So tonight I was supposed to get a short run (4 miles) and a swim but my lazy self sat in front of the computer to long after work and I ran out of time.  I could have gotten about a 30 minute swim in but for me that wouldn't be much of a swim for me.  I'm used to an hour or maybe just short of that.

So, instead I opted to have dinner with the family and then.................................

Embedded image permalink

Yep!  I have had 3 beers in 7 days.  That's about as many as I normally have in a month or maybe more than a month.  should I contact AA?

Dirk if you drank 3 beers in 7 minutes then I think contacting AA might be a good idea otherwise I think you're good.

Maybe we need a Junkie intervention. Dirk drinking beer instead of training?! Nice bottle opener .

2013-05-22 9:29 PM
in reply to: wbayek

User image

Elite
far northern CA
Subject: RE: ASPHALT JUNKIES Summer Bronzing Crew - CLOSED

Originally posted by wbayek
Originally posted by RunningYogini Check out this cute cycling cartoonLaughing
That is great, except #19. My wife would have some SERIOUS issues with that one.

Hahahaha!!!!  I like #15 and #17.

2013-05-22 9:34 PM
in reply to: trigal38

User image

Elite
far northern CA
Originally posted by trigal38

So tonight I was supposed to get a short run (4 miles) and a swim but my lazy self sat in front of the computer to long after work and I ran out of time.  I could have gotten about a 30 minute swim in but for me that wouldn't be much of a swim for me.  I'm used to an hour or maybe just short of that.

So, instead I opted to have dinner with the family and then.................................

Embedded image permalink

Yep!  I have had 3 beers in 7 days.  That's about as many as I normally have in a month or maybe more than a month.  should I contact AA?

Dirk if you drank 3 beers in 7 minutes then I think contacting AA might be a good idea otherwise I think you're good.

Maybe we need a Junkie intervention. Dirk drinking beer instead of training?! Nice bottle opener .

The Junkie intervention is to get Dirk to drink beer OTHER than Killians!

Agree!  I like the bottle opener!

2013-05-23 12:49 AM
in reply to: BigDaddyD79

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx
Originally posted by BigDaddyD79

Got in a pretty good swim workout at lunch. 8X 200m @ 3:45, race pace. Really hoping the rain and cold goes away soon, Really getting tired of biking in full gear. Its almost summer and were still waiting for spring to hit. Might try to run through the rain tonight if I can get the little one down to sleep early enough.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum... it's already 90+ degrees here w/ high humidity... I've been sweating like a pig in a bacon factory during all my workouts the past week...
2013-05-23 1:32 AM

User image

Veteran
Redding, CA

I'm not so worried about getting the training in. I'm sure I'll get enough swim, bike, run in to finish an oly. The difficulty is that my chosen race is a Saturday morning race that is 200 miles away from home. It's tough to do if I can't get off work until late on Friday. They have managed to mess up just about every week that has an oly at my race site of choice during June and July.

I did look and find 2 other races at other venues that might work. They happen during a review period at the end of June when I shouldn't have to work long hours or weekends. One is about 170 miles away with a river swim (up stream then down) and 4 lap bike course. The other is 220 miles away but has a lake swim and one lap bike course. I might be adjusting to hit one of those.

2013-05-23 4:29 AM
in reply to: JonnyVero

User image

Veteran
Cairo, GA
I'm in the same boat as some of ya'll... Karl's southern influence is beginning to set in.... May has been so insanely busy that I have not been able to maintain a decent training schedule and have skipped workouts due to to simply being tired; I knew I was in for a busy month and lowered my training expectations as a result.

We've been on the go every weekend in May and I am actually headed to California this morning to see my dad and visit with my best friend, who just had a baby. I am hoping to get a short run in this morning, but I know my morning is going to be too hectic packing and getting my girls off to daycare. My uncle texted me last night about doing a mountain biking session as soon as I get there - pretty stoked at that idea.

While packing, I threw my bathing suit, swim, cap, and goggles in the bag - I have no intentions of swimming, but as a member of the YMCA, I know I can swim anywere. Have any of you ever done the same thing on a trip.... just in case you decide to get a swim in? And, I am trading space in my suitcase for a bike helmet instead of cute heels.... LOL!
2013-05-23 4:30 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Fort Wayne
Originally posted by RunningYogini

The Junkie intervention is to get Dirk to drink beer OTHER than Killians!

Agree!  I like the bottle opener!

I had a Corona Light the other day too.  So I'm not just Killians guy.  I drink so infrequently and almost never more than one beer that I afford myself some beer that is a little more expensive than Coors or Budweiser.  As a matter of fact I was asking some coworkers yesterday what might be a good micro brew to try for a non-connoisseur such as myself........

.......I will take suggestions now

Oh, and the bottle opener is from Boston.  It's part of the swag I got for the marathon.  I really like it too.  Had the bombs not went off I was planning on trying a Sam Adams "26.2 Brew" during the post race activities.  They made the beer for the post race and were only going to be serving it at select locations and they only made it on tap.  Otherwise I would have bought a 6 pack and brought it home and saved one bottle as a a souvenir.

Edited by DirkP 2013-05-23 4:34 AM
2013-05-23 4:41 AM
in reply to: pistuo

User image

Master
Fort Wayne

Originally posted by pistuo
Originally posted by BigDaddyD79 Got in a pretty good swim workout at lunch. 8X 200m @ 3:45, race pace. Really hoping the rain and cold goes away soon, Really getting tired of biking in full gear. Its almost summer and were still waiting for spring to hit. Might try to run through the rain tonight if I can get the little one down to sleep early enough.
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum... it's already 90+ degrees here w/ high humidity... I've been sweating like a pig in a bacon factory during all my workouts the past week...

We had a couple of days with some temps that were a little higher than I would have liked already.  We were at 88/31 the other day for a 25 mile ride.........and average winds of 20MPH, gusting to 28.  We also haven't had much rain in a few weeks, at least nothing significant.  After the drought last year they are saying the farmers here could still see remnants through lower yields and then if we stay below normal rainfall this spring it would likely be worse.

Anyway, I would like to see more temps in the 60's and 70's for a few weeks myself.

2013-05-23 4:47 AM
in reply to: jenbmosley

User image

Master
Fort Wayne

Originally posted by jenbmosley I'm in the same boat as some of ya'll... Karl's southern influence is beginning to set in.... May has been so insanely busy that I have not been able to maintain a decent training schedule and have skipped workouts due to to simply being tired; I knew I was in for a busy month and lowered my training expectations as a result. We've been on the go every weekend in May and I am actually headed to California this morning to see my dad and visit with my best friend, who just had a baby. I am hoping to get a short run in this morning, but I know my morning is going to be too hectic packing and getting my girls off to daycare. My uncle texted me last night about doing a mountain biking session as soon as I get there - pretty stoked at that idea. While packing, I threw my bathing suit, swim, cap, and goggles in the bag - I have no intentions of swimming, but as a member of the YMCA, I know I can swim anywere. Have any of you ever done the same thing on a trip.... just in case you decide to get a swim in? And, I am trading space in my suitcase for a bike helmet instead of cute heels.... LOL!

Take the training as it comes Jen.  Although if you're like I am, that comes pretty difficult!  I can get a little irritable if I see days of missed workouts in a row or if I miss key long workouts too.

Enjoy the trip to Cali and the bike ride.  That sounds like it would be pretty awesome.  Someday I'll get a mountain bike and do some trail work but the budget committee would be appalled at any discussion of the like at this point.  I'm still slowly working to get my TT bike up to snuff.  If I approached her about another bike she might find a way to collect some life insurance money.

I say take the swim gear and use it of you have time but don't crunch the visit down to MAKE yourself do anything.  you're going to be all the way across the country to visit family......Take the time so see them and spend some quality time with them.  No pressure to train!  You'll always have training time. You won't always have your parents and friends.

2013-05-23 5:51 AM
in reply to: DirkP

User image

Veteran
Nova Scotia, Canada

Originally posted by BigDaddyD79 Got in a pretty good swim workout at lunch. 8X 200m @ 3:45, race pace. Really hoping the rain and cold goes away soon, Really getting tired of biking in full gear. Its almost summer and were still waiting for spring to hit. Might try to run through the rain tonight if I can get the little one down to sleep early enough.

We had a couple of days with some temps that were a little higher than I would have liked already.  We were at 88/31 the other day for a 25 mile ride.........and average winds of 20MPH, gusting to 28.  We also haven't had much rain in a few weeks, at least nothing significant.  After the drought last year they are saying the farmers here could still see remnants through lower yields and then if we stay below normal rainfall this spring it would likely be worse.

Anyway, I would like to see more temps in the 60's and 70's for a few weeks myself.

We had a few weeks of 60-70 weather but now it's back down to around 50. Plus the rain won't go away. I don't mind running or riding in the rain, but I hate getting the tri bike too dirty, lol. I live right on the ocean so if we get winds below 20 mph it's a pretty god day. Usually have to be on the road pretty early to stay out of it. It's calling for nice weather next weekend for my race though, but that changes every 5 minutes.

2013-05-23 6:10 AM

User image

Bronze member

Originally posted by jenbmosley I'm in the same boat as some of ya'll... Karl's southern influence is beginning to set in.... May has been so insanely busy that I have not been able to maintain a decent training schedule and have skipped workouts due to to simply being tired; I knew I was in for a busy month and lowered my training expectations as a result. We've been on the go every weekend in May and I am actually headed to California this morning to see my dad and visit with my best friend, who just had a baby. I am hoping to get a short run in this morning, but I know my morning is going to be too hectic packing and getting my girls off to daycare. My uncle texted me last night about doing a mountain biking session as soon as I get there - pretty stoked at that idea. While packing, I threw my bathing suit, swim, cap, and goggles in the bag - I have no intentions of swimming, but as a member of the YMCA, I know I can swim anywere. Have any of you ever done the same thing on a trip.... just in case you decide to get a swim in? And, I am trading space in my suitcase for a bike helmet instead of cute heels.... LOL!

Yep, I love my YMCA membership. As soon as we plan a trip I try to find the closest Y. I gave up on cute heels a LONG time ago. Have a great trip, sounds like it should be a lot of un!

2013-05-23 6:20 AM

User image

Bronze member

I just had a ride in a downpour last night. I could see the dark sky was coming but it was pop showers so I was hoping they would miss me - nope. Stood under a tree for a few minutes and felt like I was in the shower. I was soaked and my shoes were squishy. They needed a good rinse though - they stink bad from Sundays race. I finally got sick of standing there so I headed back out to get to the van and in another 1/4 mile the sky was all sunshine. I looked up and saw a beautiful rainbow stretching across the whole sky The rest of the ride I was riding through steam, it was kinda cool.

I dried my bike off with a towel when I was all finished with the ride but do I need to do anything else to it since it got soaked? I just cleaned and lube the chain on Saturday.

2013-05-23 6:28 AM
in reply to: JonnyVero

User image

Bronze member

I'm not so worried about getting the training in. I'm sure I'll get enough swim, bike, run in to finish an oly. The difficulty is that my chosen race is a Saturday morning race that is 200 miles away from home. It's tough to do if I can't get off work until late on Friday. They have managed to mess up just about every week that has an oly at my race site of choice during June and July.

I did look and find 2 other races at other venues that might work. They happen during a review period at the end of June when I shouldn't have to work long hours or weekends. One is about 170 miles away with a river swim (up stream then down) and 4 lap bike course. The other is 220 miles away but has a lake swim and one lap bike course. I might be adjusting to hit one of those.

OH, that does stink! I never thought about all the races being so far away. It's funny, I live in a rural area with not much for entertainment but there are a lot of triathlons for me to choose from that are less than an hour drive away. A 4 lap bike course sounds like it could get a little congested if there are a lot of participants!

2013-05-23 8:43 AM

User image

Elite
far northern CA

I totally take all my workout stuff!  Cute heels are overrated.  The bike helmet is for serious fun! Smile

2013-05-23 8:49 AM
in reply to: BigDaddyD79

User image

Elite
far northern CA
Originally posted by BigDaddyD79

We had a few weeks of 60-70 weather but now it's back down to around 50. Plus the rain won't go away. I don't mind running or riding in the rain, but I hate getting the tri bike too dirty, lol. I live right on the ocean so if we get winds below 20 mph it's a pretty god day. Usually have to be on the road pretty early to stay out of it. It's calling for nice weather next weekend for my race though, but that changes every 5 minutes.

Wow!  Your weather sounds just like mine!  We're having a heat wave when the temps reach up into the 70s!  The other day, I thought I was going to overheat in my car so I turned on the air conditioner.  It was 60 degrees out.  It rains a lot and blows a lot here, too.  We don't get much snow where I live, however, if you head uphill just a tiny bit, there can be quite a bit.

2013-05-23 8:54 AM

User image

Elite
far northern CA

I just had a ride in a downpour last night. I could see the dark sky was coming but it was pop showers so I was hoping they would miss me - nope. Stood under a tree for a few minutes and felt like I was in the shower. I was soaked and my shoes were squishy. They needed a good rinse though - they stink bad from Sundays race. I finally got sick of standing there so I headed back out to get to the van and in another 1/4 mile the sky was all sunshine. I looked up and saw a beautiful rainbow stretching across the whole sky The rest of the ride I was riding through steam, it was kinda cool.

I dried my bike off with a towel when I was all finished with the ride but do I need to do anything else to it since it got soaked? I just cleaned and lube the chain on Saturday.

I ride in the rain all the time.  Your bike should be fine.  You did good to towel it off.  The chain is the thing that takes a beating in the rain.  Be sure to look at your chain now that it is good and dry and check for any rust.   Lube that chain again, though, regardless.

Sounds like a fun end to the ride!

2013-05-23 8:57 AM

User image

Elite
far northern CA

OH, that does stink! I never thought about all the races being so far away. It's funny, I live in a rural area with not much for entertainment but there are a lot of triathlons for me to choose from that are less than an hour drive away. A 4 lap bike course sounds like it could get a little congested if there are a lot of participants!

Yeah, Dina.  All of our races over here are a long ways away.  The closest one to me is a 100 mile drive!

Hey Johnny!  Have you done the Sprint Tri up in Mt. Shasta over Labor Day weekend?  It's a decent one.

2013-05-23 11:01 AM
in reply to: RunningYogini

User image

Veteran
Redding, CA

I haven't yet but I'm planning to do that sprint in Mt Shasta this year. They call it the Tinman. Then the next weekend there is a mini sprint down at Rancho Seco called the Superman, and with a name like that, I just have to do it. It's part of a race weekend that has a women only races Saturday that my wife might do, and the men only "Superman" mini on Sunday. It's the exact same course I did my first ever tri on.

2013-05-23 11:59 AM

User image

NH

Should be good if you towel it off as much as possible and re-lube. We have a lot of sand/dirt/mud on the roads around here, so after a soaking rain, I do a complete cleaning and lubing as soon as I can, including a dab on the cable entry points, derailleurs, brakes, etc - essentially all the moving parts, and store my bike upside down on the advice of the guys at the bike shop I frequent. I've been known to remove the seat post first as well. If you ever do that, be sure to somehow mark the seat height so you put it back together the same as it came apart.
2013-05-23 12:35 PM

User image

Master
Columbia, TN

Yes, you need to give the chain attention. That's more important than wiping the bike off.
Here's what I do after every ride in the wet: I lube the chain with a wet lube very liberally. I let it soak in and then run the chain through a clean rag until it pretty much comes up clean. That can take 3-4-5 minutes of wiping and spinning.
The lube will help to loosen and wash the grit out and the rag picks it up.

Wet lube is going to attract dirt more quickly than dry lube when using it in dry conditions. But wet lube repels crap when it's being carried in water which is what happens when riding on wet roads.
the stuff that is picked up by wet lube in dry conditions is very, very fine particles that for the most part don't hurt your chain though.

And if you notice grit being held by your cassette, get it off. The easiest way, although not the cleanest, is to spray my wet lube on the cassette and it rinses the junk off on to the ground. The mess comes with the overabundance of lube left on the cassette afterwards. A less messy alternative is to use a stiff bristled brush (with 1" or longer bristles) and brush it liberally to get the sand and grit out without using a lube.

I always opt for wet lube on my road bikes.

2013-05-23 12:36 PM
in reply to: mambos

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
Originally posted by mambos

I got pulled into a group ride tonight, that ultimately kicked my a@@! I was minding my own heading out for what was supposed to be an easy ride, until I ran into a group that was headed in the same direction. They invited me to join, and I figured who am to turn down an invitation. These guys were definitely on a higher level than me, even when heading directly into the wind they were pushing the pace hard. My HR stuck up around 160 for the 10 mile ride out of town. I was able to hang on, but barely. The ride back into town was easy, well as easy as 25mph can be I guess. Best part is I found a new group to ride with on Tuesday's that will help keep me from getting too relaxed on the bike!

I know it hurts like hell sometimes, but that high intensity ride you did pays dividends!
2013-05-23 12:44 PM
in reply to: strikyr

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
Subject: RE: Race Pacing

Originally posted by JeffY

One of the things we often talk about is race pacing and how even splits is almost always ideal. The complicator there comes when the course throws terrain changes at you. In that case it's not the pace that must stay constant but the effort (sort of). I say 'sort of' because as the race goes on, keeping that even pace gets gradually harder until it's all you can do to maintain it through the end of the race.

Anyway, here was a blog entry from the Swim Smooth gang that talks about just that. I thought you all might get some value from it.

http://www.feelforthewater.com/2013/05/the-gradual-crescendo.html

Jeff thanks for posting this is a good article and makes sense. I had conversation when out riding this weekend with one of the guys who has done IM and we were talking about pacing yourself on the bike leg. One thing he mentioned was that he felt that depending on how your legs are feeling during the race is a very poor indicator of measuring your effort. I know Warren touched on the importance of bike fitness with Matt and he said the the same thing to me. He really emphasized how important the bike leg is during IM.

In regards to pacing though he felt the best way to measure that on the bike was with the power meter, trying to stay in your predetermined zone to race in. His feeling was that you can go out too hard and feel that your effort is easy and that when you think your too tired you may not be pushing hard enough. Now I know you the power meter might be the best way to measure your effort and I know you can do the same with HR but I was sort of counting on going on feel as well with my pacing. What's your thought on that?

The powermeter can be a great way to pace. The advantage is that if your perceived exertion is off that day, which it likely will be for a variety of reasons, then you won't screw up the race. A disadvantage is that if you really are having a bad day you will blow up because you are holding a pace you can't handle that day. And vice-versa, if you are having a great day then you can't rise to the occasion as much because you are holding yourself back too much.
But by far the more likely scenario is that you will screw up the pacing and the PM saves you. This requires that you and/or your coach have done the homework needed to really know what kind of power you can hold for 112 miles and then still run a decent marathon. Obviously not easy to determine short of having done a variety of IM races with different pacing strategies!

HR is not better. HR varies a lot in some people from day to day. You may be taking in a larger than usual amount of caffeine, you certainly have a larger than usual amount of adrenaline and the temperature varies your HR too. But all in all, HR can be used as a good mechanism to help ensure you don't blow up. If anything, it's probably going to run higher than normal which would slow you down on the ride. Then it could leave you with a faster than expected marathon that makes up for it.

What's the best way to pace? I would suggest that it's by perceived exertion when your experience level is relatively high. Not only in training but in racing situations where everything feels different. So do 2-3 IMs a year and in 3 years you're ready to accurately pace through that means!

So what should you do until then? If you have a PM, use it. Also use your HR. Also use perceived exertion and your speedometer. Use them all together to paint a picture of your relative performance and ensure you don't go too hard.
2013-05-23 12:49 PM

User image

Master
Columbia, TN

Jenn your race sounds brutal! I have a hard enough time trying not to hurt myself running along the sidewalk, I don't know how you managed with all of that other stuff going on. Congratulations!

Looking for some input about my flat yesterday. I found the hole in the tube. There was no recognizable puncture in the tire when I matched it up and the hole was just a tiny one right in the seam of the tube. I found it by putting air in the tube then putting the tube in the sink filled with water and even after I knew where the hole was I still couldn't see it. I could see the bubbles of air in the water and then feel where the air was coming out of the tube but I couldn't see the hole at all it was so tiny. So I'm wondering if this was maybe just an old tube that has seen better days or is there something else I should be aware of? I've had these tubes and tires on the bike ever since I bought it (January 2011). I pumped the tires up to about 95 PSI on race day.

Dirk as far as putting on the wetsuit - I went through a lot to make sure I had it on to the best possible fit. I mean I sprayed myself with cooking spray one section at a time (below the knee, thighs, left arm then right arm) AND used plastic bags over my feet and hands to get it on. It actually went on better than it ever has and I felt pretty good warming up. I don't know how to explain it other than it just makes my arms tired! Maybe I've still got a bad fit or I just need a sleeveless.

My attitude is actually better since the race than it was before! I did not even decide that I was going to go until Saturday afternoon so I really had zero expectations other than hoping this would help my race motivation. Obviously flatting out just leaves you wanting more . And it was really great to catch up with all of my local racing friends.

I think your flat might just have been a manufacturing defect. It really sounds like the vulcanization of the rubber at that seem let go.

Your arms getting tired was due to the suit restricting circulation and allowing buildup of lactic acid. It could be that it is too tight in the upper arms or shoulder area (arm pits?). It could be that you focused on getting the lower part of the suit on right, but not the upper part. Did you work the sleeves up your arm to the point that you had wrinkles at the shoulders? You should.
Also, when you got in the water did you pull open the neck of the suit and let a bunch of water run in to your suit there? Then did you hold open the sleeves of each arm and let water in to the arms of the suit? That step is important in relaxing the neoprene.
And final step when putting it on is to leave the back of the suit tight. When you have someone zip you up, you should have to pinch your shoulder blades together in the back for the zipper to zip up. The feel will be one of having your shoulders pulled back by a rubber band. This actually gives you an assist in lifting the arms out of the water for the recovery with each stroke.
2013-05-23 12:51 PM
in reply to: pistuo

User image

Master
Columbia, TN

Okay, maybe you guys can help me with a few things:

2. For threads that we've been to (example, this Asphalt Junkie thread)... is there a way to come into the thread and be able to pick up where I left off? For example, yesterday I read through all the posts (which ended on page 4). Tonight, when I got on there are now 6 pages and it always takes me a while to figure out where I left off last time...

When I get my email notification of the thread having been changed, the link in that email (although not enabled as a hyperlink! BUG!) is a link that is formatted to take me to the last post that I've actually seen since my last visit. It's very handy. If you want to create a link or shortcut that does this for you, just paste this in there...it's the same URL for all of us in this mentor group:
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/Thread-LastRead...

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » ASPHALT JUNKIES Summer Bronzing Crew - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 114