Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

Originally posted by Rogillio

Originally posted by 3mar

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?
I'm thinking that this one might be the nail in the coffin. Of all the crazy, outrages things Trump has said that never seem to stick, this one might be too much for his teflon.

Yeah, this is the one.  LOL 

How many people have said that emphatically over the last year? 

Democrats only needed to look as far as Ft Hood to find a Muslim who was a Captain in the Army to come to speak.  And maybe the parent of the 12 innocent people he killed or the 31 he wounded could tell us how patriotic Muslims are.  Muslims are WAY under represented in the military!  The fact is, when you use your dead son to make political speeches you are bound to get hurt.

They might should have vetted this family a little better.....

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Never trust a Klingon!

Oops. My bad. A Muslim in the army killed some people, therefore all Muslims in the army are bad and we shouldn't feel bad for this one. Oh, and his father worked for a law firm helping people immigrate, through a system that was not in any way created or maintained by him, yet it is seen as possibly corrupt. So let's discredit the fact that his son died. Right. So this system is corrupt, but let's not look at those that created and regulated it. Let's pick on this guy. I mean, a Muslim killed some people in fort hood, so, I mean, his son kind of deserved to die, right? pffft...rather than fold up the American flag when they handed it to his parents at his funeral, they should have just shot it out of one of those t-shirt guns like at baseball games. They didn't deserve it anyway. I mean as long as a Muslim in the army did something bad, then we shouldn't lose any sleep when another dies. Duuuuuuuuude....what the hell is wrong with you? "never trust a klingon"...you're talking about someone who died in the line of service. Stop. Think.

I have no problem with the man who died in service to this country just have millions of young men and women.  I have a problem with the parents of the fallen using their dead son to make political speeches.  I think they dishonor their son much the same way Cindy Sheehan did.

All your hyperbole is exactly what Clinton and Kahn did. "Oh, so a Muslim died in service to his country that means all Muslims are good and patriotic and peaceful. We have nothing to fear from ISIS.  I mean, hey we found the parents of a Muslim who died fighting for the US......cry a little with us as we use these grieving parent to rip at your heart string and manipulate you sheep.  You have nothing to fear letting 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees come into the country unvetted....we will even put mom up here but not let her speak as is the Muslim way".......uh....better scratch that last part from the Clinton narrative.

What is wrong with you dude?  You are being played......

SMH 

Boy, that would be scary. Thankfully, Syrian refugees are not permitted in to this country until after they have gone through a very lengthy and thorough vetting process.

Experts say U.S. intelligence in Syria isn't very good, because the U.S. lacks much of a presence on the ground. So there's no way to compile a thorough watch list of possible terrorists from Syria against which refugees can be checked.

Andy Borowitz, presented a “Moderate Syrian Application Form,” in which applicants were asked to describe themselves as either “A) Moderate, B) Very moderate, C) Crazy moderate or D) Other.”

Jon Stewart cracked, “Not everyone is going to be wearing their ‘HELLO I’M A TERRORIST’ name badge.”  

“We’re completely out of our league,” one former CIA vetting expert declared on condition of anonymity, reflecting the consensus of intelligence professionals with firsthand knowledge of the Syrian situation. “To be really honest, very few people know how to vet well. It’s a very specialized skill. It’s extremely difficult to do well” in the best of circumstances, the former operative said. And in Syria it has proved impossible.

Good thing the good folks at BT know better than former CIA agents.

So you're justifying your position with a New Yorker satirist, the host of a Comedy Central news show, and an anonymous quote? Awesome. 

Vetting takes 18-24 months. Refugees must clear the State Department, the Department of Homeland, the FBI, Interpol, the DEA, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the Department of the Defense. The process includes background checks, in-depth interviews, interviews with references, biometric and biological screenings. But according to you, they are coming in "unvetted". 

So here's an anonymous quote regarding Syrian refugees “Of all the categories of persons entering the U.S., these refugees are the single most heavily screened and vetted.” Actually it's not anonymous, it's from Jana Mason, senior adviser to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. 

Well you didn't put much stock in the FBI Director so I thought I'd try John Stewart.

RE the Klingons....

I told my wife the Klinons said "Revenge is a dish best served cold" and She said, no, Machiavelli said that.  I told her he stole it from the Klingons. 

I didn't say that I put no stock in Comey's testimony, I said his quote was taken out of context. There's a difference between refugees going through a thorough vetting process and having Congress pass a law that requires Comey himself to personally certify that no refugee will ever commit an act of terrorism. Comey essentially said there are no guarantees in life, and Ted Cruz somehow turned that into we're letting in refugees without vetting them.

But forget about quotes or who said what. Look at the statistics. Since 9/11/11, around 800,000 refugees have entered the United States. 3 of them have been arrested for planning terrorist attacks (including two who tried shipping weapons out of the US to Iraq). So 0.00375% of all refugees in the last 5 years have attempted any acts of terrorism, and 0.000125% of all refugees attempted acts of terrorism against the US. So when you sarcastically said "You have nothing to fear letting 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees come into this country", I guess I would agree. I'm not sure at what point you can use the term statistically insignificant, but I think acts of terrorism attempted by US refugees would qualify as statistically insignificant. (Link to statistics)

2016-08-02 4:14 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Election 2016

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?
I'm thinking that this one might be the nail in the coffin. Of all the crazy, outrages things Trump has said that never seem to stick, this one might be too much for his teflon.

Democrats only needed to look as far as Ft Hood to find a Muslim who was a Captain in the Army to come to speak.  And maybe the parent of the 12 innocent people he killed or the 31 he wounded could tell us how patriotic Muslims are.  Muslims are WAY under represented in the military!  The fact is, when you use your dead son to make political speeches you are bound to get hurt.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Never trust a Klingon!

Oops. My bad. A Muslim in the army killed some people, therefore all Muslims in the army are bad and we shouldn't feel bad for this one. Oh, and his father worked for a law firm helping people immigrate, through a system that was not in any way created or maintained by him, yet it is seen as possibly corrupt. So let's discredit the fact that his son died. Right. So this system is corrupt, but let's not look at those that created and regulated it. Let's pick on this guy. I mean, a Muslim killed some people in fort hood, so, I mean, his son kind of deserved to die, right? pffft...rather than fold up the American flag when they handed it to his parents at his funeral, they should have just shot it out of one of those t-shirt guns like at baseball games. They didn't deserve it anyway. I mean as long as a Muslim in the army did something bad, then we shouldn't lose any sleep when another dies. Duuuuuuuuude....what the hell is wrong with you? "never trust a klingon"...you're talking about someone who died in the line of service. Stop. Think.

I have no problem with the man who died in service to this country just have millions of young men and women.  I have a problem with the parents of the fallen using their dead son to make political speeches.  I think they dishonor their son much the same way Cindy Sheehan did.

All your hyperbole is exactly what Clinton and Kahn did. "Oh, so a Muslim died in service to his country that means all Muslims are good and patriotic and peaceful. We have nothing to fear from ISIS.  I mean, hey we found the parents of a Muslim who died fighting for the US......cry a little with us as we use these grieving parent to rip at your heart string and manipulate you sheep.  You have nothing to fear letting 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees come into the country unvetted....we will even put mom up here but not let her speak as is the Muslim way".......uh....better scratch that last part from the Clinton narrative.

SMH 

Boy, that would be scary. Thankfully, Syrian refugees are not permitted in to this country until after they have gone through a very lengthy and thorough vetting process.

Experts say U.S. intelligence in Syria isn't very good, because the U.S. lacks much of a presence on the ground. So there's no way to compile a thorough watch list of possible terrorists from Syria against which refugees can be checked.

Andy Borowitz, presented a “Moderate Syrian Application Form,” in which applicants were asked to describe themselves as either “A) Moderate, B) Very moderate, C) Crazy moderate or D) Other.”

Jon Stewart cracked, “Not everyone is going to be wearing their ‘HELLO I’M A TERRORIST’ name badge.”  

“We’re completely out of our league,” one former CIA vetting expert declared on condition of anonymity, reflecting the consensus of intelligence professionals with firsthand knowledge of the Syrian situation. “To be really honest, very few people know how to vet well. It’s a very specialized skill. It’s extremely difficult to do well” in the best of circumstances, the former operative said. And in Syria it has proved impossible.

So you're justifying your position with a New Yorker satirist, the host of a Comedy Central news show, and an anonymous quote? Awesome. 

Vetting takes 18-24 months. Refugees must clear the State Department, the Department of Homeland, the FBI, Interpol, the DEA, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the Department of the Defense. The process includes background checks, in-depth interviews, interviews with references, biometric and biological screenings. But according to you, they are coming in "unvetted". 

So here's an anonymous quote regarding Syrian refugees “Of all the categories of persons entering the U.S., these refugees are the single most heavily screened and vetted.” Actually it's not anonymous, it's from Jana Mason, senior adviser to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. 

Well you didn't put much stock in the FBI Director so I thought I'd try John Stewart.

RE the Klingons....

I told my wife the Klinons said "Revenge is a dish best served cold" and She said, no, Machiavelli said that.  I told her he stole it from the Klingons. 

I didn't say that I put no stock in Comey's testimony, I said his quote was taken out of context. There's a difference between refugees going through a thorough vetting process and having Congress pass a law that requires Comey himself to personally certify that no refugee will ever commit an act of terrorism. Comey essentially said there are no guarantees in life, and Ted Cruz somehow turned that into we're letting in refugees without vetting them.

But forget about quotes or who said what. Look at the statistics. Since 9/11/11, around 800,000 refugees have entered the United States. 3 of them have been arrested for planning terrorist attacks (including two who tried shipping weapons out of the US to Iraq). So 0.00375% of all refugees in the last 5 years have attempted any acts of terrorism, and 0.000125% of all refugees attempted acts of terrorism against the US. So when you sarcastically said "You have nothing to fear letting 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees come into this country", I guess I would agree. I'm not sure at what point you can use the term statistically insignificant, but I think acts of terrorism attempted by US refugees would qualify as statistically insignificant. (Link to statistics)

The terror threat from ISIS over the last 5 years is massively different than the terrorist threat we face today.  I'm not even sure if ISIS existed 5 years ago.

We have been pretty fortunate in the US in large part from the work of our law enforcement communities, but also due to the big water wall between us and the middle east.  Europe is reeling from terror attacks due to the incursion of Muslims from "hate mill" nations.  It's naive to pretend that we can import 10's of thousands of people from these same nations (vetted or not) and have no repercussions.

2016-08-02 5:01 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Alabama

Originally posted by tuwood

Never trust a Klingon!

SMH 

RE the Klingons....

The terror threat from ISIS over the last 5 years is massively different than the terrorist threat we face today.  I'm not even sure if ISIS existed 5 years ago.

We have been pretty fortunate in the US in large part from the work of our law enforcement communities, but also due to the big water wall between us and the middle east.  Europe is reeling from terror attacks due to the incursion of Muslims from "hate mill" nations.  It's naive to pretend that we can import 10's of thousands of people from these same nations (vetted or not) and have no repercussions.

Good night!  Is there not a better way to nest the reply-tos?!  We are wasting valuable Internet electrons here.  

2016-08-02 5:10 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Just saw this on Drudge.

Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration...

This is the same kind of stuff that happened over and over again after Trump made a "fatal mistake" in the RNC primary.  The absolutely politically untouchable gold star parent prop is starting to crack now that people are actually looking at them.

2016-08-02 5:21 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama

Just saw this on Drudge.

This is the same kind of stuff that happened over and over again after Trump made a "fatal mistake" in the RNC primary.  The absolutely politically untouchable gold star parent prop is starting to crack now that people are actually looking at them.

i mentioned this earlier brother.....and was called a "sorry arse".  

The guy is a connected liberal lawyer and using his dead son as political fodder is morally ok with him.  The fact that his son died in the war Hillary voted for means nothing to him.   He knows Trump is bad news for radical Islam.....ironically the radical Islam his son died fighting in Iraq. 

Edited by Rogillio 2016-08-02 5:22 PM
2016-08-02 5:27 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Just saw this on Drudge.

The guy is a connected liberal lawyer and using his dead son as political fodder is morally ok with him.  The fact that his son died in the war Hillary voted for means nothing to him.   He knows Trump is bad news for radical Islam.....ironically the radical Islam his son died fighting in Iraq. 

whoops, i just saw it on drudge and it was definitely relavent to the conversation.  lol

On another note I really need to post the Hillary bikini picture because the artist covered it up due to the outrage.  He covered her up in a muslim outfit.  ouch
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints
(btw, I thought all artists were Democrats)  

2016-08-02 5:44 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Just saw this on Drudge.

whoops, i just saw it on drudge and it was definitely relavent to the conversation.  lol

On another note I really need to post the Hillary bikini picture because the artist covered it up due to the outrage.  He covered her up in a muslim outfit.  ouch
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints
(btw, I thought all artists were Democrats)  

The original pic was kind to Hilkary. I don't think she has that much boobage.  And whatever she has is way south of that at her age. The berka was needed.  

2016-08-02 9:30 PM

User image

Elite
Reno

There is nothing illegal or wrong with running an immigration law practice or participating in the political process.   The website was probably being trolled to death by bullies.

Sexist buffoonery does not help your arguments or counter the charge that Trump supporters aren't, well.....  Just that.

2016-08-03 6:19 AM

New user
Originally posted by bootygirl

There is nothing illegal or wrong with running an immigration law practice or participating in the political process.   The website was probably being trolled to death by bullies.

Sexist buffoonery does not help your arguments or counter the charge that Trump supporters aren't, well.....  Just that.

So I guess Obama supporters are sexist buffoons also. Oh, I forgot the rule that only Republicans can be sexist. My bad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/sarah-palin-nude-portrait_...

Edited by NXS 2016-08-03 6:24 AM
2016-08-03 7:29 AM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Champion
Alabama

Originally posted by NXS

So I guess Obama supporters are sexist buffoons also. Oh, I forgot the rule that only Republicans can be sexist. My bad. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/sarah-palin-nude-portrait_...

Now that is one I'd like to see.  She is smokin' hot, rich, she hunts and fishes, mother of 5, conservative Christian.....pretty much my dream girl.  But what I really like about her is the vile reactions the mere mention of her gets from the left.  People that are struggling to rent calling her stupid.  :-)  

2016-08-03 8:25 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by NXS

So I guess Obama supporters are sexist buffoons also. Oh, I forgot the rule that only Republicans can be sexist. My bad. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/sarah-palin-nude-portrait_...

Now that is one I'd like to see.  She is smokin' hot, rich, she hunts and fishes, mother of 5, conservative Christian.....pretty much my dream girl.  But what I really like about her is the vile reactions the mere mention of her gets from the left.  People that are struggling to rent calling her stupid.  :-)  

I have finally understood.  Conservatives find women with kankles gross, us liberals find women without brains gross.

2016-08-03 8:28 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

Hold on..........every time that idiot Palin opens her mouth I want to throw something at the TV.......and I don't give a rats arse about her ankles.

2016-08-03 8:35 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by Left Brain

Hold on..........every time that idiot Palin opens her mouth I want to throw something at the TV.......and I don't give a rats arse about her ankles.

closet liberal. your wife has gotten to you!

2016-08-03 8:37 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Originally posted by dmiller5

Originally posted by NXS

I have finally understood.  Conservatives find women with kankles gross, us liberals find women without brains gross.

Thank you.  I knew you couldn't resist making my point. 

Edited by Rogillio 2016-08-03 8:39 AM

(SP.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
SP.jpg (46KB - 3 downloads)
2016-08-03 8:43 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Yeah, I've never noticed her ankles either. 

2016-08-03 8:58 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by NXS

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Who the hell paints their house dressed like that?  That woman is dumb as a box of rocks.

2016-08-03 9:02 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

its also clearly not her, she looks like this:

2016-08-03 9:04 AM

User image

Pro

Now you ruined all the fun......next we were gonna get her in a prom dress changing the oil in her car.

2016-08-03 9:16 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

(HC.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
HC.jpg (5KB - 3 downloads)
2016-08-03 9:22 AM
in reply to: bootygirl

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

You're correct there's nothing illegal about it, it's the idea of him speaking in favor of Muslim immigration as a grieving father but in reality he stands to be personally enriched by it.  It was taken down intentionally and parked at a godaddy site.  If it were "trolled" or hacked it would simply be unavailable. 

2016-08-03 9:25 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Originally posted by NXS

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Who the hell paints their house dressed like that?  That woman is dumb as a box of rocks.

Yeah, not many women have the bod to pull off painting in that outfit.  She is hot!

As to her being dumb?  I don't think so.  She figured out how to user her brand to make millions!  She was an unknown governor until 8 years ago and now she is nationally recognized.  Agree or disagree with her politics but it's hard to call someone dumb who managed to get herself elected governor and who is worth about $12M (about the same worth as BO).  Go figure. 

2016-08-03 9:29 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

It's not naive, it's common sense. A terrorist coming here as a refugee is literally the dumbest way possible for them to try to enter this country. First, it's a crap shoot that the UN would even pick that terrorist to be settled in the US, and not some other country. Then, priority is given to women, children, victims of torture, etc. That's followed up by 2 years of sitting in a refugee camp, waiting, while you're put through the most thorough background check of anyone. If at any point there's even a single red flag, that person gets booted out of the refugee program. Meanwhile, ISIS can send someone in to get a tourist visa in a matter of days. Or get one of their French guys to hop on a plane with their passport, no visa required. Five of the seven Paris attackers last year could have walked in to the airport, paid for a ticket to the US and flown here that day. For that matter, it would be quicker and easier to buy a boat and sail across the ocean to get here than to make it as a refugee. 

There have been as many vampire attacks on US land as there have been terrorist attacks committed by refugees. And yet not a single politician has lifted a finger to try and protect us from vampires that want to enter our country and destroy our way of life. 

2016-08-03 9:29 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

You had to skew the photo to try to make her less gorgeous.

(sp2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
sp2.jpg (192KB - 3 downloads)
2016-08-03 9:34 AM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Champion
Alabama

There have been as many vampire attacks on US land as there have been terrorist attacks committed by refugees. And yet not a single politician has lifted a finger to try and protect us from vampires that want to enter our country and destroy our way of life. 

Years ago I was at my son's little league game and my daughter said, "Daddy, that man over there....he's a vampire."  I looked to where she was pointing but I did not see any vampires.  "Where honey, I don't see a vampire."  "Over there, behind the plate in a blue shirt, he is a vampire."

So you just never know....... 

2016-08-03 9:34 AM

User image

Pro

You had to skew the photo to try to make her less gorgeous.

She's not gonna start talking is she?  I'm already having a bad day.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Election 2016 Rss Feed  

of 76

RELATED POSTS

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Election 2016

Started by ChineseDemocracy
Views: 1205 Posts: 6

2016-03-13 7:08 PM HaydenHunter

2016 - WTF Pages: 1 2

Started by Renee
Views: 2755 Posts: 30

2016-02-23 8:09 PM Left Brain

Got my 2016 insurance rates today

Started by Dutchcrush
Views: 1302 Posts: 15

2015-12-19 9:17 AM mdg2003

Election 2014 Pages: 1 2 3

Started by tuwood
Views: 6254 Posts: 73

2015-01-21 9:41 AM Jackemy1

I figured out who I'm supporting for the 2016 election

Started by tuwood
Views: 1621 Posts: 5

2013-10-20 8:33 AM strykergt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2004
author : infosteward
comments : 0
Buried beneath election rhetoric about stem-cell research, gender in marriage and taxes are issues that could seriously affect your newfound hobby – triathlons.