BT Development Mentor Program Archives » njc65 Mentor Group CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2011-03-20 6:32 AM
in reply to: #3257876

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: njc65 Mentor Group CLOSED

Sorry to hear about your mother in law Neil. And sorry to everyone else that I've been MIA. I'm starting to heal up from the cold/asthma thing now so I should be able to get back to things this week or next.

I'm considering quitting my gym though and just doing the stuff at home with dvd's etc as I'm just wasting money cos I don't go. Only issue is that I'll then have to pay to swim at another of the local pools but I'm pretty sure they have some sort of multi pass thing so it should be cheaper than what I'm currently paying right now.

Anyone have any suggestions on dvd's/books that would be suitable though? I'm looking at yoga, taichi mainly as the yoga works my body way better than the machines and I don't really have any money to spend on any home ones right now although I do have a sety of 1kg (?) ankle/wrist weights. I do currently have a copy of the Aussie Fit Total Body Toning  that I got a while ago too so I'll probably integrate that in somewhere too.

2011-04-03 7:11 PM
in reply to: #3257876

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: njc65 Mentor Group CLOSED

Not sure if anyone is still around but if you are I ended up with a total mileage (all walking) of 2.71 miles for the week (finishing april 3rd) and am looking at adding some bike in to the mix next week if I can keep my asthma under control.

I also quit my qym although I still have a fortnight left of use which I probably won't unless it's to go swimming. Then I'm going to talk BFF in to going swimming with me at the local pool once she's up to it - she just had her gall bladder taken out - as she's a better swimmer than me and I don't feel totally safe in their pools by myself yet.

Oh and I'll keep you posted on the dvd's etc but I won't be getting them for a while as I have to finsih cleaning up my room so I have somewhere to practice the stuff first

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » njc65 Mentor Group CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 9