Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2004-12-20 12:41 AM
in reply to: #92283

User image

Veteran
Illinois
Subject: RE: Massage ...
I would have to agree with most posts here... as long as they are skilled at what they are doing... gender makes no differance to me.

AND I'll also have to agree that if Jude Law was skilled at giving deep tissue massages... I'd be trying to book one of these.

2004-12-20 1:04 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Townsville
Oh for gawds sake!!!!! You blokes (men) who are all thingie about having another man rub you all over....get a freakin life....men who massage do not "rub all over" in a sexual way....they rub and massage and maniuplate the muscles!

first of all if the therapist is a professional they will not make a bee line for your arse...they are professioanl health care workers!!

second of all if you are visiting the type of establishment that offers "EXTRAS" your not getting a real thereputic massage.

you blokes who get all gay phobic just shows how scared you are of your own sexuality.....like, man I might get a hardon...what would I do?...could I be gay??....oh for $%^$#@%$'s sake get a grip of your own self.

I will not apologise for this statement as I am a man and I am a massage therapist and I get so SICK AND BLOODY TIERD of men saying gay phobic statements.....

• by the way i am married to a woman with a baby daughter.

• 2004-12-20 3:40 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
    Dorset
    i am a guy and the best massage i get is from a male physio, i don't see why men don't like being massaged by men surely it just depends on who gives the better massage?
    2004-12-20 5:42 PM

User image

Canberra, Australia
    men all the way....stronger hands to handle the deep down knots....women can not sestain the preasure for 1-1.5 hrs (my preferred massage length)
    2004-12-20 6:26 PM

User image

Regular
    Toronto
    I have had both and am currently getting Shiatsu from a female - and she does such a great job that I would not change now. But I never found a real difference, my problem has been with students, I find that I never get a great massage - although I know they need to train

Jen
    New Thread
    General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Massage ... Rss Feed  

of 2