General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Runners in Greenville Area Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-07-09 8:51 AM

Veteran
Bend, OR
Subject: Runners in Greenville Area
Hey Everybody....I'm lookin for some people to train with in the Greenville Area. I am just concentrating on running for now but will be starting tri training after I run a marathon later this year. Although i love running with just about anyone, I am looking for people who do their training runs (any distance) around 7 minute mile pace. I am really starting to get back in shape and am just sick of running on my own. If anyone wants a training partner (meet 2-3 times a week) that would be awesome!!!

Also, just looking to meet people in the area, I just moved to Gville from Eugene, OR....track town USA.

Say hello, and I would love to hear anything about good trails or running areas in Gville....or even just cool races in SC that would be fun to run.

Hope to hear ya!!!

2008-07-30 7:33 AM
in reply to: #1516997

User image

Pro
Simpsonville, SC
Subject: RE: Runners in Greenville Area
OMG. I just saw this scrolling down in the SC Forum. Hopefully you have found some good running partners by now. You are too speedy for me Fleet Feet has various running groups leaving from their store in Greenville. Run In does coached sessions out at the Furman track on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7 pm.

Haunt these running stores. I'm sure you can get the low down on the running scene here in Greenville from these knowledgeable folks.

I used to live in Eugene, OR, too, a long, long time ago. Too bad I am a crappy runner, otherwise I'd take you up on a weekly run. Good luck and I hope our lack of responses didn't turn you off of triathlons!

Pam

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Runners in Greenville Area Rss Feed