General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Wanted: Running hats, visors Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-08-23 2:18 PM

User image

Veteran
Portland
Subject: Wanted: Running hats, visors

Hi All,

I have managed to lose, ruin by washing or lend out my most important piece of running gear- my visors and hats. Do you have extras that are just taking up space in your closet? I'd pay for shipping to take them off your hands. I'd love to "recycle" someone's rather than go buy a new one, so let me know!

Kerry

2008-08-24 5:40 PM
in reply to: #1623215

User image

Champion
Butler
Subject: RE: Wanted: Running hats, visors

I don't have any but if you want to get some on the cheap go to headsweats.com.  I got 4 visors from the grab bag for $7 each w/ shipping included.  You dont' get to pick but I got 4 good visors.  They also have hats.

You need to order 4 or more I think  to get the $7.

2008-08-25 8:54 PM
in reply to: #1623215

Subject: RE: Wanted: Running hats, visors
I have a couple that have never been used, actually possibly three total. I believe two are white and one is a lightish blue color. I don't use anything on my head so I am willing to pass them on for the cost of shipping. I just need to check with my wife to find out if she wants to keep one. They are all sourced from Running Away Multisport.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Wanted: Running hats, visors Rss Feed