BT Development New Products and Sales! » New Triathlon at Lake Carroll Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2008-10-02 4:38 PM

Subject: New Triathlon at Lake Carroll
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phone: (847) 540-3183

E-mail: [email protected]

ARTICULATE PROMOTIONS PRESENTS THE FIRST ANNUAL LAKE CARROLL TRIATHOLON

LAKE ZURICH, ILL- Sunday September 27, 2009 at 12 p.m. Articulate Promotions will be hosting the first annual Lake Carroll Triathlon located at beautiful Lake Carroll. Participants will be able to enjoy a scenic course of running, biking, and swimming.  Lake Carroll is know for its beauty and being the largest privately owned lake in Illinois and is working with an experienced triathlon coordinator, Articulate Promotions.

What better place for a Triathlon than a clean and clear 636 acre lake for the athletes to swim in.  Competitors then will be running and biking through beautiful forests with rolling hills that surround the 22 mile shore line of the lake. The athletes will have charming views while completing the competitive race which will make it an all around better experience.

Each of the competitors will receive a goody bag filled with items that will keep them refreshed throughout the race.  Some items in the goody bags will include a t-shirt, water bottle and other little triathlon treats.

So come out and support the first annual triathlon held at Lake Carroll.  Register today at www.lakecarrolltriathlon.com race.  Athletes have the option to compete as individuals or as a team. Early registration fees begin at $85 for individuals and $165 for team relays. Day-of registration will be available the morning of the triathlon.

###

2008-10-02 5:17 PM
in reply to: #1713283

User image

Expert
Barrington Area, IL
Subject: RE: New Triathlon at Lake Carroll
What kind of water temp are you looking at this time of year?

I know that the weather can be 82 or 52 (or lower) in Illinois.

Thanks!
2008-10-02 6:08 PM
in reply to: #1713283

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: New Triathlon at Lake Carroll
There used to be a tri put on there I think Dave Johnson same guy putting on Douglasville last chance tri used to run it yrs ago. It was a sprint evrything was nice run was around the lake. I did it and 2 of my friends and all of us got sick from I think the swim water. Seemed pretty nasty but that was a few years ago and they might have cleaned it up a little.
Enjoy it. John.
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » New Triathlon at Lake Carroll Rss Feed