General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Need training buddies in the Spokane area. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-10-21 10:22 PM

Liberty Lake, WA
Subject: Need training buddies in the Spokane area.
I am losing motivation to get back into training for Ironman CDA.  I feel I need some tri buddies to train with occasionally.  Anyone interested? 

2008-10-22 8:12 AM
in reply to: #1758230

User image

Expert
Spokane, Washington
Subject: RE: Need training buddies in the Spokane area.

There are two clubs in the area - One is Tri-Fusion.  I don't know much about it but the folks I know who belong really like it.  The other is Team Blaze - www.teamblazespokane.com.   The Teamblaze folks post workouts on their forum - there are some regular runs and rides still happening.   We'll run through the summer and the people doing IMCDA are already talking about some group trainer rides when the weather gets worse.

Hope to see you out there!

2008-10-22 11:04 AM

Liberty Lake, WA

Yeah I am considering joining a tri club.  The only thing is my work hours are at odd times and days so it makes it hard to show up to most of these tri club functions.  But that was a while ago so I might look back into it again.   I sure could use a team like atmosphere again.

Thanks

2009-01-10 2:35 PM

Spokane
Any of the clubs in Spokane are great! I am a member of tri-fusion and love it! WE train together allot at all different hours.
2009-01-21 3:34 PM

User image

Veteran
Alot of triathletes here, a few teams, 2 people mentioned, and one in the Valley Emde as well. But I am a member of Tri-fusion as well alot of training sessions going on now, 6-8 a week! from masters swims to running to riding on trainers together.

check it out: tri-fusion.com/forum
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Need training buddies in the Spokane area. Rss Feed