General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CEEPO becomes Ironman's Official Bike Sponsor Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-12-22 10:32 AM

User image

Master
South Florida
Subject: CEEPO becomes Ironman's Official Bike Sponsor

Just a PSA   

Ironman Announces New Bicycle License for 2009

Published Friday, December 19, 2008

Ironman is pleased to announce its new licensing deal with Ceepo, a triathlon-focused bicycle company recognized for its innovative designs. The agreement establishes Ceepo as the "Official Bicycle Partner" via a multi-year global licensing deal, with new branded product available beginning January, 2009. Additional models, such as the Ironman "Viper" will be released late spring, with the Ironman "Katana" to follow in Summer.

“As a 14-time Ironman finisher, I recognize Ironman’s brand recognition in the sport of triathlon and worldwide. It was a goal of mine to partner with Ironman and I am thrilled that we will be working together in the coming year. I look forward to a successful journey ahead,” says Ceepo President, Joe Tanaka.

CEEPO was formed in Aichi, Japan in 2002 with the primary goal of constructing only the highest grade of bicycle carbon frames, specifically designed for athletes competing in non-drafting triathlon races. The company has grown rapidly, under the leadership of Nobuyuki Tanaka, its founder and Chief Executive Officer. The CEEPO brand has become a household name in Japan where it remains the market leader. In 2007, CEEPO International was launched and now has distribution channels on five continents. The current Ceepo frames known as Venom, Killer and Stinger will be supplemented in 2009 by the Ironman “Viper” and Ironman “Katana” models.

"Partnering with Ceepo was attractive to us because of their advanced aerodynamic platforms and the quality of their bikes," says Director of Sponsorship and Licensing for Ironman, Andy Giancola. 

For more information about Ceepo, go to www.ceepo.com
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CEEPO becomes Ironman's Official Bike Sponsor Rss Feed