General Discussion Triathlon Talk » South Florida SWIM TECHNIQUE CLINIC!!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-02-11 12:15 PM

User image

Master
South Florida
Subject: South Florida SWIM TECHNIQUE CLINIC!!!!

forgive me if I posted this already.  I will be at the clinic, helping and participating   If you sign up, tell Richard I sent you

Fit 2 Tri Multisport Swim Technique Clinic

This year our first swim technique clinic of the year is going to be exciting and very informative! This clinic is designed for those of you who would finally like to “see” where in your stroke you are losing power and learn how to make corrections to your stroke.

For this one clinic Fit 2 Tri coach Richard Nixon has teamed up with Dr. Havriluk to bring you the most advanced swim technique clinic available. Dr. Havriluk is a PhD in human performance and expert in biomechanics. Rod has developed a system to measure the force a swimmer generates through the entire stroke. This coupled with underwater video we can see where the swimmer is wasting energy and has poor technique. Along with me, Richard Nixon, (Head coach of Fit 2 Tri Multisport) we can use this information and apply it to triathlon to improve your swimming efficiency and maximize your potential.
Whether you are new to triathlon or a seasoned pro you will gain valuable information during this one-day clinic to help you become a better, more efficient swimmer. As many of you know your ability to move quickly through the water is largely dependent on your technique. If you are frustrated with your swim times or just don’t seem to be getting any faster this is an opportunity for you to take that next step in your performance and start reaping the benefits of your hard work.
This one-day clinic will be held March 1st at the Margate Calypso Cove pool on 6500 Royal Palm Blvd, Margate.
The tentative clinic schedule is as follows. Two classrooms and two pool sessions 8:30-9:30 Classroom instruction featuring MONA software. 9:30-11:30 Pool instruction with emphasis on MONA cues 1:30-3:00 Pool review and Aquanex+Video testing 3:00-4:00 Classroom analysis of Aquanex video and force data.
The cost for the clinic is 250.00 per person until 2/15 then 275.00 after and is limited to only 12 people. Having a limited number of athletes allows for more personal hands on instruction. For more information please contact Richard Nixon at 954-242-0163 or you can e-mail
[email protected] or read more at www.fit2tri.com

2009-02-26 12:02 PM
in reply to: #1956828

User image

Master
South Florida
Subject: RE: South Florida SWIM TECHNIQUE CLINIC!!!!
Bump, in case anyone missed this...there are a few slots left. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » South Florida SWIM TECHNIQUE CLINIC!!!! Rss Feed