General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: GPS Heart Rate Monitor Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-02-14 2:42 PM

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California
Subject: WTB: GPS Heart Rate Monitor

I am looking for a nice ~ VERY good condition ~ used - BUT NOT TOO USED ~ heart rate monitor, watch, gps system....if you just recently updated and have one that you are not using...please let me know...thanks!

please pm me.

2009-02-21 2:14 PM
in reply to: #1962276

User image

Extreme Veteran
Illinois
Subject: RE: WTB: GPS Heart Rate Monitor
I have a Timex Ironman body link GPS HRM I have been meaning to sell. Though I would not say it is in very good condition. The are scuffs on the gps unit from when it was dropped and i have re-glued the back of the unit where it holds the armband in place due to the crappy glue job timex did in the first place. With that said everything works great, just replaced the batteries in the watch and HRM (GPS just uses AA batteries). If you look at the unit from normal distance it look s fine but if you look at it within 1fot you can see the scuffs. Let me know if you are interested. I can always send pictures and would need to find out how much these things are going for used now but there is always the BT discount.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: GPS Heart Rate Monitor Rss Feed