General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rev3Tri Coupon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-03-20 7:10 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New York
Subject: Rev3Tri Coupon

I posted this in Tri talk, but thought I'd also post here.

If there are any of you that are on the fence about the upcoming Rev3Tri in CT on June 7, here is another incentive.

In addition to a great HIM race with a ton of pros, you can now register and get $10 off!! Use this code when you register on active.com:

NSS129

If you have any questions about the race, please feel free to PM me.

2009-03-21 2:51 PM
in reply to: #2031166

User image

Master
Royersford, PA
Subject: RE: Rev3Tri Coupon
Reasons to do this race:
-A top flight Pro Field competing for a $100,000 prize pool. Desirre Flicker, Leanda Cave, Joanna Ziegler, Luke Bell, Cam Brown, Bree Wee, Belinda Granger, and other top pros confirmed.
-$20,000 prize pool for the amatures.
-Family Friendly race held at the Quassy Amusement Park, which will be opened excusively for racers and their families.
-A ton of BTers will be there. (Come on Everybody's doing it)
-You can get a $10 discount courtasy of Trakkersgps (Race sponsor). Trakkers will be unveiling a new product to help friends and family follow your progress on course and can make sure your supporters are at the right place at the right time to cheer you on. (Plenty of other uses for the athlete and family)
-The race support the Jimmy V Foundation to raise money in the fight against cancer.

"Revolution3 takes place in Middlebury, Connecticut at Quassy Amusement Park. On race day, Quassy opens exclusively to athletes, their family members and friends, as well as race volunteers and their families. Spectators enjoy front row action via stage screens set up in the transition area. Six cameras strategically placed throughout the course will broadcast live directly to you. Combine this with real-time GPS athlete tracking and you, too, will see the revolution unfold!"

http://www.rev3tri.com/

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rev3Tri Coupon Rss Feed