General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New in box: FlashPoint FP-60 700c Wheel Set Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-08-04 11:07 AM

User image

Veteran
The Woodlands, TX
Subject: New in box: FlashPoint FP-60 700c Wheel Set
I've got a brand new set of FP-60s that I would like to pass along. These wheels are 700c clinchers, shimano compatible. They give you the aero benefits of the Zipp geometry without the high price. It's a long story, but I bought them on-line from a vendor who delayed shipment for months. I won't bore you with the details, but I bought another wheel set when I thought I was getting stiffed, but the original vendor finally shipped, leaving me with two sets of race wheels. Rather than continue to fight with them for a refund, I'm going to sell them and get on with life.

Here's a link to the FlashPoint Web Site Product Info:  http://flash-pointracing.com/fp60

A killer deal for these wheels on-line would be around $1000. I'll let them go for $950, and cover shipping (USPS Priority) to US or Canada locations from my end. These wheels are new, in the box. I opened the box to make sure nothing was damaged, but that's been it. Never mounted or ridden on. Send me a PM of you're interested.

2009-08-13 9:38 AM
in reply to: #2326883

User image

Veteran
The Woodlands, TX
Subject: RE: New in box: FlashPoint FP-60 700c Wheel Set
SOLD - Thanks for the responses.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New in box: FlashPoint FP-60 700c Wheel Set Rss Feed