General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » For Sale-bike rack, spare pump, shorts... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2003-09-04 10:48 AM

Houston, TX
Subject: For Sale-bike rack, spare pump, shorts...
I have a Rhode Gear bike rack that fits on the back of an SUV, and it fits on your spare tire. It holds two bikes and is very easy to put on.
I am willing to sell for pretty cheap.

I also have a spare bicycle pump that mounts on your frame that also has an air pressure reader on it. It is black in color and is a grea pump. I just took it off one of my two bikes because I have one of my other bike and found it useless to have two!

I also have a pair of woman cycling shorts. They are lined on the inside with the non chafing pad, but has board shorts on the outside that you can swim and/or run in as well. They don't fit me, they are too small!!! These will fit a woman size 4-6, but just not me!

Please email me at [email protected] if you are intersted. Just make me an offer!!!

2007-01-25 12:44 PM
in reply to: #658

User image

New user
Subject: RE: For Sale-bike rack, spare pump, shorts...
pm sent

sorry i can't get to my email right now
2007-01-29 12:52 PM
in reply to: #658

User image

New user
Subject: RE: For Sale-bike rack, spare pump, shorts...
I tried the email address you supplied, but it refused to send. Do you still have the equipment for sale?
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » For Sale-bike rack, spare pump, shorts... Rss Feed