General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My best tri resource Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-04 4:29 PM

User image

Elite
Texas
Subject: My best tri resource

....is this site. You all, ya'll, yawl, you guys, youse guys, ustedes....everybody here. I came here last year looking for information about something I didn't initially think I could do. Now I'm a week from my first tri and I'm totally primed. Yeah I may have missed a few workouts or cut a few short. I even missed two months of training due to an injury. But I'm physically ready, and most importantly I'm mentally prepared. I owe all of the credit for my mental preparation to this community of people. It's amazing that the best group of people I've ever been a part of is a group of people I've never met. I wouldn't know any of you if you passed me on the street. But I am indebted to you for your support, your expertise, and for asking the questions I didn't think to ask but benefitted just the same.

If you're here reading these posts and you have just started training or you're thinking about doing a triathlon, you have already taken a very important step. You're in very good company. Race well everybody.

Ranger Bill

2005-06-04 4:40 PM
in reply to: #168613

User image

Expert
San mateo California
Subject: RE: My best tri resource
You are right.. this is a great site..   I am looking forward to read your first race report....  You are doing the Tejas tri right?   I might see you there..  I'll be there....  It is going to be fun....

cheers
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My best tri resource Rss Feed