Australian Triathlon Forum Western Australia » Any Tri Bikes for sale? and anyone need a rider for the Busso Tri?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: kaqphin, alicefoeller Reply
2010-02-01 2:57 AM

Subject: Any Tri Bikes for sale? and anyone need a rider for the Busso Tri??
Just started ridding to get ride of soem weight. One thing lead to another and now i have a bet with some friends about doing the bike leg in Busso. I train everyday now. Looking for a second hand Tri bike (I'm 6'2). Around the $1000-$1500 mark. Something good that will get the job done.
Also: I went to sign in for the team event in Busso and they changed the numbers allowed so i find myself on the wait list. Is there anyone looking for someone to do the bike leg. Obviously I am not a 'pro' so looking more for a team that is social and just wants to finish the tri.
Cheers

[email protected],

2010-02-01 3:07 AM
in reply to: #2646652

User image

Veteran
Perth
Subject: RE: Any Tri Bikes for sale? and anyone need a rider for the Busso Tri??
Check the Tri WA forum - lots of bikes on there. For the money you should get a good Aluminium framed bike with 105 running gear.
2010-02-01 7:27 PM
in reply to: #2646652

User image

Expert
Perth, Australia
Subject: RE: Any Tri Bikes for sale? and anyone need a rider for the Busso Tri??
can't help you out but just wanted to say 'hi and good luck'Daisyx
New Thread
Australian Triathlon Forum Western Australia » Any Tri Bikes for sale? and anyone need a rider for the Busso Tri?? Rss Feed