General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » F/S QR Hydrofull Wetsuit Mens sz M Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-04-24 12:34 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Webster, Ma
Subject: F/S QR Hydrofull Wetsuit Mens sz M
Hello BT

The suit was not stored on a clothes hanger, I just did that for the pictures.

I don't really have any use for this wetsuit anymore. I bought it two years ago, used it for 3 sprints, and a handful of OWS training days. It is in great shape. It comes with the original bag, and i'll even throw in a stick of BodyGlide. I paid $399 when I bought it new.

Here is some info from the site talking about the Virtual Pull Buoy and some of the other technology behind the suit:

The Quintana Roo Hydrofull Triathlon Wetsuit has long represented the most technically advanced wetsuit for its price in the marketplace. The new Hydrofull utilizes technologies found in the new Supersuit: Patent pending VPB (Virtual Pull Buoy) increasing buoyancy and aiding in stroke efficiency and velocity in the water. Made with full type 39 SCS Neoprene and Nanoskin chest panel giving the Hydrofull the lowest drag co-efficient of .026. Add and improved neckline for comfort and newly designed shoulder panels to aid in flexibility and you’ve got yourself one fast, efficient water slicing wetsuit. After you blast through the swim with a new PR you won’t have to worry about giving back precious seconds in transition with QR’s exclusive breakaway zipper!

• Newly engineered anatomic cut delivers better fit and efficiency on every stroke and every kick.
  • 5mm and 3mm neoprene combines to keep you incredibly warm and comfortable no matter the swim distance.
  • QR's Speed Cut ankle design with its V-cut and shorter length reduces transition time from minutes to seconds.
  • Exclusive QR breakaway zipper has now been added and will help get you out of your suit quicker than the competition

I am asking $175 including shipping and Paypal fee's. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

• 2010-04-26 7:52 PM
    in reply to: #2813889

User image

Extreme Veteran
    Webster, Ma
    Subject: RE: F/S QR Hydrofull Wetsuit Mens sz M
    Some local interest but still available. Get it while you still can!
    2010-04-27 12:41 AM

User image

Regular
    so cal, duarte 91010
    e mail sent.
    2010-04-28 5:04 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
    Webster, Ma
    Sell Gear
    SOLD
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » F/S QR Hydrofull Wetsuit Mens sz M Rss Feed