Overall Rank = 56/1800
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Run
  • 00m
  • 26.2 miles
  •  min/mile
Comments:

Great race...felt really good almost the entire time. Was definitely hurtin at about 23 miles. Fastest mile was 6:18 slowest was 6:46...so not alot of fluxuation. Great pacing. Just stayed steady. Tried not to red-line...continually had to hold back but not slip into a slow pace....kept telling myself that I was racing but that I needed to relax into my pace. Alternated water and gatorade at every aid station...took a gu every 4 miles. Only mistake of day was that I don't think I drank enough at the early aid stations. Quad and inner thigh started to cramp at aboue mile 21...was very scary since I thought if it got worse it would force me to walk...but my cardio breathing felt so good and I didn't feel tired...it was just a muscle tiredness. But I just pounded drinks at the rest of aid stations and hung in there. Knew breaking 2:50 was in reach but I actually thought I had a little more breathing room. Hit hayward field and saw that I had to sprint to make it! Was on the verge of going down when I crossed the line and they pulled me into the med tent....It hurt so good! I started to crazily laugh as I sat there thinking about my finish and how aweomse the race and going sub 2:50 was....i could have been in a loony bin, laughing and talking to myself while slipping out of my chair. Ha, it was awesome. So glad that it turned out the way it did! Perfect weather, great finish, only got passed by one person the entire race...and almost passed him back at the finish....passed probably 20-30 people in second half.....running....loved it. Now time to focus on Tri's!
Post race

Last updated: 2010-05-04 12:00 AM
Running
00:00:00 | 26.2 miles |  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/1800
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall: