Other Resources My Cup of Joe » New phone plan for wife and I Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2010-05-07 10:45 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: New phone plan for wife and I
So I am looking into upgrading/changing phone plans for my wife and I. Currently we just have text/talk plan from sprint which is good for what we use now but I wish I had a phone/system with more functionality. Since we are already with sprint, and th coverage in my area is ok, I am looking to stay with them (plus my company now has a discount with Sprint available to employees, just waiting to hear if there are any plan restrictions, if not then it could be a great deal for me.) So I am looking at getting a midline web/mobile phone. From what I have seen looking at my friends/co-workers phones I am not a fan of blackberry's but I like what I see on phones that use the Googe/Droid operating system so I am leaning towards one of those. Any suggestions out there on what is good/available for that with phones that are midline priced? (say 3-400 dollors before discounts for plans etc)

2010-05-07 11:42 AM
in reply to: #2843793

User image

Elite
Muskego, WI
Subject: RE: New phone plan for wife and I

bel83 - 2010-05-07 10:45 AM So I am looking into upgrading/changing phone plans for my wife and I. Currently we just have text/talk plan from sprint which is good for what we use now but I wish I had a phone/system with more functionality. Since we are already with sprint, and th coverage in my area is ok, I am looking to stay with them (plus my company now has a discount with Sprint available to employees, just waiting to hear if there are any plan restrictions, if not then it could be a great deal for me.) So I am looking at getting a midline web/mobile phone. From what I have seen looking at my friends/co-workers phones I am not a fan of blackberry's but I like what I see on phones that use the Googe/Droid operating system so I am leaning towards one of those. Any suggestions out there on what is good/available for that with phones that are midline priced? (say 3-400 dollors before discounts for plans etc)

Without looking at their current lineup, I have an HTC Hero and I think it meets what you are looking for.  Android phone touchscreen only.  Good on email, good as a phone, easy user interface once you get used to it.  Just overall a decent experience for voice and data in my opinion.  My daughter has the Samsung Instinct and she seems to like it, but is not Android-based.  I believe Sprint has the Samsung Moment which is Android. 

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » New phone plan for wife and I Rss Feed