General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri bike, Specialized Transition Elite size 52 - repost Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-05-08 7:12 PM

User image

Expert
Shelby Twp
Subject: Tri bike, Specialized Transition Elite size 52 - repost

Hey everyone, this is a re-post, but the buyer I had lined up backed out after 2 weeks of waffling.. so here we go one more time!

I have a tri bike for sale and wanted to offer it to anyone looking to step up into the tri bike arena without having to spend too much.

Tri bike is 52cm 2005 Specialized Transition Elite. Here is the link for the specs, my bike is black and white, not the blue and white shown in the picture.
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21573

The bike retailed at $1600 and I added the pedals and a women specific seat for another $200. The tires have been replaced with the Michelin Pro 3 Race series. I will leave all those things on, and am looking for $700 ($650 if you pick it up) for the bike. Good opportunity to get a good bike at almost half the price of bike and parts. It is black so if you get close you can see minor scratches, but nothing bad has ever happened to the bike.

PM me or email me if you are interested!

2011-01-03 10:32 PM
in reply to: #2846336

Subject: RE: Tri bike, Specialized Transition Elite size 52 - repost
Hello, my name is Jason Ive been looking for a 2005 Transition elite for awhile now...I live in Brooklyn NY, I dont know if your bike is sold or if you would even ship it somewhere, but i figured it was worth a shot...Thanks very much..Take care Jason
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri bike, Specialized Transition Elite size 52 - repost Rss Feed