General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Metro Brokers TriathlON... spot for sale! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-05-18 11:11 AM

Subject: Metro Brokers TriathlON... spot for sale!
Hi all!
I have a good friend who helped convince and prepare me to do the Metro Brokers TriathlON on June 4th; however, she recently found out she has shingles and can no longer compete (truly a bummer! She's an amazing athlete!). She contacted Metro Brokers, and they suggested transferring her spot by selling it on this forum. She purchased it for $60 several months ago and that is how much she's like to sell it for---spots are currently selling for $80. The event coordinator said they would be able to transfer her entry to the new participant's name before or on race day... whatever is convenient for you! If you're interested please send me a message!
Thanks

2010-05-24 3:18 PM
in reply to: #2865774

Veteran
Subject: RE: Metro Brokers TriathlON... spot for sale!
PM sent.
2010-05-27 11:29 PM
in reply to: #2865774

User image

Littleton

Hello, everyone! I'm the event coordinator for the Metro Brokers TriathlON Friday and this entry has been transfered already, but I have another one if anyone wants it. $60 instead of the current $80. First come, first serve. Contact me directly at [email protected] if you are interested.

2010-05-31 10:27 AM
in reply to: #2887778

User image

Littleton
FYI - the spot has been transfered. Thanks.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Metro Brokers TriathlON... spot for sale! Rss Feed