General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM '10 participants, volunteers, and spectators ... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-09-17 8:43 AM

Iron Donkey
, Wisconsin
Subject: IM '10 participants, volunteers, and spectators ...
During my volunteer time at IM Moo 2010, I encountered some "issues" of concern for the athletes/participants that occurred behind the scenes.  I was asked by one of my volunteer Captains to send my observations and encounters on to an e-mail address that they provided to me.
Before I do that, I would like to receive some feedback from you.

If you were an athlete participant in the race, what did you encounter that you felt needed to be addressed to make the next race safer, better controlled, or more helpful to you.

If you were a volunteer, what did you encounter that you felt could have been improved on (prime example, better communication from your Captain)?  Did the problem/issue/concern arose prior to you working, or during your shift, and if during your shift, which shift/time did it occur?  What area were you working (aid station, T"x" transition, etc.)?

I would send your responses to my e-mail address:

"p g i l l e t t @ w i s c dot e d u(remove the quotes, remove the spaces, and replace the word "dot" with a period symbol - I do this to avoid e-mail harvesting programs).

Thank you!

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YOU IM MOO FINISHERS!

For those that were not able to complete the race, I'm sorry to hear that it was not your year.

THANK YOU to all those FANTASTIC volunteers that helped out!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM '10 participants, volunteers, and spectators ... Rss Feed