General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » OEM Manufacturer Full carbon Tri/TT bike NEW PRICE Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-10-05 8:58 AM

Subject: OEM Manufacturer Full carbon Tri/TT bike NEW PRICE
This frame is the one for sale on Ebay for $550, plus $85 to ship. I have the aero bar as well. They sell for $300 including shipping from the same Ebay seller. The top tube geometry on Ebay is incorrect. This bike is a 54, the 54 definitely has a 56 top tube. The bike will fit someone from 5"7" to 5'11". I am 5"10" with long arms, I rode it with a 130 stem. The bike has a 100 stem on it now.

The frame & fork are full carbon and were new in June. Everything is in excellent condition. The aero bars and cable routing are super trick as all cables route the bars and extensions and enter the frame behind the stem. Very clean.
Parts spec

Frame & fork full carbon. weighed 18.75 lbs w/ my race wheels
Carbon aero bars with Bontrager ski extensions as well as s bend extensions
SRAM 900 carbon TT shifters
SRAM carbon levers
SRAM Rival fd
SRAM Force rd
Bontrager race x-lite carbon crank 172.5, compact 50/34
SRAM 1070 cassette 11-26
Tektro aero brakes rear, Tektro regular brake front
Bontrager race x-lite saddle
brand new Fulcrum 7 wheelset
HED lollipop bottle mount for stem is installed.

The bike is super trick.
For those uninitiated. Almost all carbon bikes are made in China. Yes, your cervelos are made in China. Note the seat tube and what it looks like. The Orbeaesque head tube. A few carbon factories contract build for most of the major manufacturers. Some then build their own bikes with a combination of spec shapes.
NEW PRICE IS $1,750 INCLUDING SHIPPING!
I have pics I can send.

2010-10-06 8:58 PM
in reply to: #3133281

Subject: RE: OEM Manufacturer Full carbon Tri/TT bike NEW PRICE
pics to [email protected] please  if still available
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » OEM Manufacturer Full carbon Tri/TT bike NEW PRICE Rss Feed