General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Louis Garneau Louis Garneau Women's Pro Tri Suit - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2011-01-12 1:59 PM

User image

Master
South Florida
Subject: Louis Garneau Louis Garneau Women's Pro Tri Suit - $
SIZE SMALL..
Women'sChest(in)Waist(in)Hips(in)
XS30"25"33"
S32"26"35"
M34"27"37"
L36"29"39"
XL38"31"41"

Suit retails for $124.95.  Make a resonable offer and it ships in the Continental US for free....I have worn the suit 3 times....for 2 olympic distance races and 1 half ironman. 
Here's the info:

The Louis Garneau Women's Pro Tri Suit demonstrates a continued and even a renewed dedication to triathlon. The Pro Tri Suit is constructed with Delfino and Carbon-X Mesh fabrics for an amazing fit and feel. The 13”/33cm invisible zip makes for excellent ventilation in warmer conditions and makes the suit easy to slide in and out of. Two side angle pockets are easy to access and offer plenty of room for in-race nutrition on the fly. A low profile design allows you to swim in non-wetsuit races with confidence and without feeling like your suit may be dragging in the water. The comfort designed armholes and neck provide a superior fit allowing for maximum freedom of motion. LG's awesome Tri Air chamois promotes comfortability with a 4-way stretch and the ability to dry quickly upon leaving the water. The absence of middle seam enhances comfort while running, swimming and biking. Back for another year is the Power Band around the leg which creates better fit in motion, no lower leg pressure and better muscle support. The Louis Garneau Women’s Pro Tri Suit is a great race day piece for any triathlete!
Features:
  • Wind Tunnel Tested
  • Delfino fabric
  • Carbon-X Mesh fabric
  • 13"/33cm front zip
  • 2 side angled pockets
  • Reflective logos
  • Comfort fit arm and neck holes
  • Flatlock seams
  • SPF/UPF 50
  • MP3 pocket
  • Inseam:7.25"/18.5cm

I have pictures of the suit in my album here:  http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=13797&photoid=127466

PM me if interested and/or with questions...I am not good about checking the forums!!!  Thanks

• Sell Gear
    CLOSED
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Louis Garneau Louis Garneau Women's Pro Tri Suit - $ Rss Feed