General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Bont Sub-10 (NIB), Bontrager RXL Hilo, PD TriStryke-Ti, Bontrager RL Pro saddle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-01-14 10:48 AM

Veteran
Subject: Bont Sub-10 (NIB), Bontrager RXL Hilo, PD TriStryke-Ti, Bontrager RL Pro saddle
Bont Sub-10 triathlon cycling shoes, size 46.5 (US~12), brand new in the box with all paperwork. I bought these in the fall and just recently tried them out on my trainer. They are too wide for my narrow size 12B feet. They have been on my feet maybe 5 minutes. These are custom moldable to your feet. Put them in the oven and slide them on for 10 minutes and they mold to your feet, creating an incredible custom fit. They also have a really nice pull loop on the back that acts as a shoe horn. They're claimed to be really fast pulling on your feet. I bought these on the recommendation of some friends. Very nice shoes and they are literally brand new. I have not molded them to my feet as I could tell they are more a medium width instead of a narrow width.
$100 + actual shipping.

Bontrager  RXL Hilo, size 46 (us 12). These have very little use and are in excellent condition. The customizable e-soles are brand new. These are great shoes, but I want to go with a custom molded shoe this year. The RXL Hilo's have a carbon sole and great ventilation. They look sweet in the chrome finish too.
$75 + actual shipping

Finally, I have a brand new in box Profile Design Tristryke Ti saddle and a new Bontrager RL Pro saddle taken off last years tri bike. I ride a Cobb saddle, so no need for these. I have had the Tristryke saddle for awhile, figuring maybe one day I'll build a dedicated short course bike. Never did, and don't figure I will.
$50 for the Tri Stryke Ti.
$25 for the Bontrager.
(plus shipping

2011-01-14 9:54 PM
in reply to: #3299503

User image

Veteran
Peachtree city, GA
Subject: RE: Bont Sub-10 (NIB), Bontrager RXL Hilo, PD TriStryke-Ti, Bontrager RL Pro saddle
sub 10-s = awesome
2011-01-18 2:45 PM

Veteran
Subject: RE: Bont Sub-10 (NIB), Bontrager RXL Hilo, PD TriStryke-Ti, Bontrager RL Pro saddle
Profile Design saddle is SOLD.
2011-01-22 4:29 PM

Veteran
Bont Sub-10's
SOLD

Bontrager shoes and saddle still available.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Bont Sub-10 (NIB), Bontrager RXL Hilo, PD TriStryke-Ti, Bontrager RL Pro saddle Rss Feed